Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? (567 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Alexgman1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Several marriages today have crashed due to marital failure as a result of infidelity or unfaithfulness. Unfaithfulness in marriages could be as a result of childlessness or impotency after few or many years of marriage. This makes me want to know if its bad to test & examine if your fiance or fiancee is sexually active, fertile or has any STDs before you marry him or her to avoid any drama after marriage which can lead to regrets & maybe divorce & re-marriage which is not biblical to do.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Sirmwill: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cursed
One major sin that the Devil uses to take maximum control over a human's life is fornication
Sex before marriage is like handing over the marriage into the devil's hands
Even if the involved partners don't get married to another persons
Fornication is one of the few sins that require a 1 in 100million chance of Mercy for God to intervene
Those that have entered know what they have gotten themselves into and a pitiful few don't know
Please restrain.And if you have done it...
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by rosy1992(f): 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
it is bad. If you want to test for Stds or fertility, go through a medical test.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Bola146(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Elders over to you
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Alexgman1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sirmwill:
Cursed
One major sin that the Devil uses to take maximum control over a human's life is fornication
Sex before marriage is like handing over the marriage into the devil's hands
Even if the involved partners don't get married to another persons
Fornication is one of the few sins that require a 1 in 100million chance of Mercy for God to intervene
Those that have entered know what they have gotten themselves into and a pitiful few don't know
Please restrain.And if you have done it...

WOW!
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Alexgman1(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
rosy1992:
it is bad. If you want to test for Stds or fertility, go through a medical test.
ITS OK.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by paulolee(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
its nothing jus like other aspect of morals...sex before marriage don't guarantee dt the marriage would last and also no sex without marrige dnt gaurantee it would last either..
sex before or after marriage isnt a factor or yard stick to determine a successful marriage..

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Alexgman1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
paulolee:
its nothing jus like other aspect of morals...sex before marriage don't guarantee dt the marriage would last and also no sex without marrige dnt gaurantee it would last either..
sex before or after marriage isnt a factor or yard stick to determine a successful marriage..
I HEAR U SIR.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Aladdin1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
BAD!
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Juliusmomoh: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Op, ..... Is it wrong to test a car before buying ? ..
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by play5050: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Op, ..... Is it wrong to test a car before buying ? ..
Nooooo

To Avoid Buying Faulty Car, U Need To Test It.
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by play5050: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
In The Present Of God, Sex Before Marriage Is A Sin

Any Woman Am To Get Married To, Most Be Pregnant First, I Most Confirm From The Doctor That They Is Baby In Her Womb Before I Pay 5 Naira On Her Head.

I No Trust All This Babe, Some Have Abort Every Living Thing In Her Womb.

If Am To Marry A Virgin, We Need To Have Sex, So I Can Know How Many Round She Can Withstand. I Cannot Cheat On My Wife So I Most Make Sure My Wife Has All The Quality I Need In A Woman To Avoid Story That Touch.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by Juliusmomoh: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
play5050:
Nooooo
To Avoid Buying Faulty Car, U Need To Test It.
Ok, then use ur head
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by WonderManly(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some minutes please...

Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by skywalker240(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Who still ask this question Nowadays? undecided

reality now is,

Onome : **with an almost worried look** na wa oh, the test wey i go do don come oh

Akpors : **replies relutanctly** Ehen, wetin come sup inside?

Onome : *with uneasiness* dem say na belle oh

Akpors : *relutanctly* Ehen na to go pay dairy be that na, abi wetin you want make i do again.

case closed
Re: Sex Before Marriage: Good Or Bad? by cooooooks(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good. Almost necessary.

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill / How Do You Avenge A Rapist / Lesbian And Bisexual Ladies Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.