Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill (563 Views)

Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Blackpill. What???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2020
Bluepill assumes "a woman will love you forever and ever" foolishness, the redpillers here states" a woman will never love you, you only play a role in her life " also foolishness, worse of blackpill

Women like men are also mammals, fully capable of love. Women form pair-bonds with men. In pair-bonds, people develop singular romantic connections with their partners and deemphasize the romantic importance (to themselves) of anyone else (including former lovers). Women fall hard in love and also get hurt. Why anyone will consider these creatures evil baffles me.

My philosophy to dating is if you're unhappy with something your woman does, change it/manage your relationship better or pick another. But the idea of yelling 'woman are evil, manipulative, hypergamous" is plain childish.
The mindset you should have going into a relationship is to 'leave her better than you found her'.

If you're fortunate enough to date any of my exes, I hope you'll buy me a drink for training her so well for you wink is she still intelligent, submissive, screams her head after 5mins of doggy and later go cook you dinner ? I trained her to do that.
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
The name has been taken. Redpill is sometimes refered to as blackpill. You can look it up. But you're right. Feminism, blue pill and red pill are all foolishness.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by padi94(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
No comment
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Blackpill, redpills, yellow or greenpills. Whichever one you take is none of my business, so far you don't play mind games, That I can't tolerate.
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The name has been taken. Redpill is sometimes refered to as blackpill. You can look it up. But you're right. Feminism, blue pill and red pill are all foolishness.

Lol.......I know Man
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
Blackpill, redpills, yellow or greenpills. Whichever one you take is none of my business, so far you don't play mind games, That I can't tolerate.

What you need is a Strong Man you'd want to submit to.
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by bobokeshington: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
this your thread will only create enmity between ladies and guys. y'all need to give yourselves some brain
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

What you need is a Strong Man you'd want to submit to.
On the contrary I need a mentally stable guy who is convenient in his own skin, not easily swayed by others opinions, a man with a mind of his, to WALK together with. Very simple!

1 Like

Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
On the contrary I need a mentally stable guy who is convenient in his own skin, not easily swayed by others opinions, a man with a mind of his, to WALK together with. Very simple!

You've just reinforced my advice. Those are traits of a Strong Man, except when you eventually met this guy, you won't WALK along side him, you follow his lead.
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

You've just reinforced my advice. Those are traits of a Strong Man, except when you eventually met this guy, you won't WALK along side him, you follow his lead.
I don't brand Men, in my world there's nothing like weak or strong Men. I see men who either have same ethical leanings with me or not. So permit me, if i don't follow your brand name "strong Man". That said, Relationship is partnership to me. I don't believe in follow-lead perception of relationship, that ends up being a lot of burden on both couples and one or both falling apart with time. However I believe in mutual respect, love and understanding.

1 Like

Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
Palema007:
I don't brand Men, in my world there's nothing like weak or strong Men. I see men who either have same ethical leanings with me or not. So permit me, if i don't follow your brand name "strong Man". That said, Relationship is partnership to me. I don't believe in follow-lead perception of relationship, that ends up being a lot of burden on both couples and one or both falling apart with time. However I believe in mutual respect, love and understanding.

Whatever works for you
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
SteelMcqueen:

Whatever works for you
Exactly!
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by Kalatium(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
Bluepill assumes "a woman will love you forever and ever" foolishness, the redpillers here states" a woman will never love you, you only play a role in her life " also foolishness, worse of blackpill

Women like men are also mammals, fully capable of love. Women form pair-bonds with men. In pair-bonds, people develop singular romantic connections with their partners and deemphasize the romantic importance (to themselves) of anyone else (including former lovers). Women fall hard in love and also get hurt. Why anyone will consider these creatures evil baffles me.

My philosophy to dating is if you're unhappy with something your woman does, change it/manage your relationship better or pick another. But the idea of yelling 'woman are evil, manipulative, hypergamous" is plain childish.
The mindset you should have going into a relationship is to 'leave her better than you found her'.

If you're fortunate enough to date any of my exes, I hope you'll buy me a drink for training her so well for you wink is she still intelligent, submissive, screams her head after 5mins of doggy and later go cook you dinner ? I trained her to do that.

What you said about black pill is not true
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by CHIMaaaah(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
having read a story here about redpill, is obvious is a power tussle between male and female, what they're fighting for, I don't know.... That's girlish. I will never be part of any of this feminine group.... My own is I see a girl I like, Bleep you block you and never look back, no time for drama grin cheesy
Re: It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill by SteelMcqueen: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
having read a story here about redpill, is obvious is a power tussle between male and female, what they're fighting for, I don't know.... That's girlish. I will never be part of any of this feminine group.... My own is I see a girl I like, Bleep you block you and never look back, no time for drama grin cheesy

Bad guy!

(1) (Reply)

NO GO LOOSE GUARD Ooo...Make This Year Better / What Is Your Opinion About This? / These Are The Most Abused Words In Romanceland Since 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.