Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

5 Reasons You Should Not Have Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Not Have Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (641 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Not Have Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Justnice11: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
A core reason why many young people today are into the boyfriend and girlfriend thing is because of sexual pleasures. Well, irrespective of what we want to believe, sex is actually meant for only married people. If you haven't been joined together as husband and wife, you have no right to the other person's body.

Unfortunately, many young people are already indulging themselves in sexual acts today, and we have to make them know 5 reasons they should not do it with their boyfriend or girlfriend.

Let's get started:

1. It Is Meant For Married People

As stated earlier, it is meant for married people. Please, wait to get married first. If your boyfriend is insisting on doing it, it means he only want to take advantage of you, and don't love you. Hence, run away from him. If your girlfriend is opening up herself, it means she is likely a randy lady that will explore other guys too and cheat on you. So, run from such.

2. It Could Lead To A Break Up
After the guy has enjoyed you as a lady before marriage, what is there to look forward to in marriage again? So, why should he marry you? Therefore, he will likely break up with you and look for a decent wife.

3. You Can Get STDs

Who told you your boyfriend or girlfriend is not doing it with other people? When they contract terrible STDs, they share with you. Why do you want to ruin your health because of 5 minutes pleasure?

4. Dignity: You Won't Feel Used
Anything can come up between a boyfriend and his girlfriend, and they go separate ways. If the relationship is pure, then both will part with dignity intact

5. You Protect Your Future Marriage

If you part ways with your boyfriend or girlfriend without defiling yourself, then you will protect your future marriage. How? You won't have to be comparing your husband's or wife's performance on the bed with your former boyfriend or girlfriend.

So, when you see religious people (particularly Christians) begging you to live a life of complete purity and chastity, know that it is for your own good.

Me, I've talked my own ooo

SOURCE: ME
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Not Have Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by krushdripper(m): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
You should also come up with 5 reasons why a boyfriend should not spend his money on a girlfriend; while they're not having sex.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do / Fans Run Wild As Nengi, Vee And Neo Were Spotted At Brighto's Birthday Party / Tell Us Your "SARS" Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.