Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do (647 Views)

What Happens When You Use Money To Attract Women? / Why You Should Never Use Money To Win A Woman / Never Use Money To woo Women You Are Worth More Than That It Does Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Have you ever being in a situation where you have so much money and you don't just know what to use the money for? I'm currently in this situation.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2020
When you lack plans and ambitious, you won't know what to use money to do.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 02, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
When you lack plans and ambitious, you won't know what to use money to do.
My Savings account is really good. I'm searching for a good investment platform but haven't found any. I'm thinking of purchasing a plot of land in any good area in PH or Lagos and allowing it to appreciate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Emerald04(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2020

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by paulolee(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2020
have not being there because before the money comes they are always a list of plans..
I already planned buying a football club no matter how small in case in accidentally win a million dollars lotto..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by FGonline: 7:18am On Sep 02, 2020
rottencorpse:
Have you ever being in a situation where you have so much money and you don't just know what to use the money for? I'm currently in this situation.
who born this one

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by FGonline: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Enter Nigerian politics
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by FGonline: 7:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Deseo:
Send a DM, let's work on my idea together.
u no even verify d money

If e b wie una dey work on idea thy go hook m
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by maiiilooo(m): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2020
Dash me small, ma clear ma own issues naa
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by CHIMaaaah(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
use it and bury your rotten corpse like your monicker implies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Gimme.
I'll try to do something with it angry
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by dbynonetwork: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2020
A lot of Nigerian ladies can relate to it.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
use it and buried your rotten corpse like your monicker implied
The correct sentece should be 'Use it to bury your rotten corpse like your monicker implies'.
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by sacajawea: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2020
FGonline:
who born this one
Imagine, a Nigerian Guy is Saying shiit like this.
Make 1 billion enter my hand sef...
Re: I Don't Know What To Use Money To Do by torqque7(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
rottencorpse:
Depends on how much uv got .Have you considered getting a registered land or house in Abuja?holla me if intrested lets hook u up young men are just playing with money in Abj using buying and selling of lands..buy a land for 1.2 and sell a week latter for 1.6 or more..some will even offer u double just to get that land. Properties always appreciate in value

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review / Why Do Many Ladies Lack Personal Vision? / Why Do I Feel Intimidated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.