Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (51385 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2020
blingxx:

All she needs is few lashes to the ass everytime she misbehave ..lemme ask you something ..why don't we see such cases here in Africa ?
Because people like you don't take their children to see shrinks. If a child behaves like a mad person, you would rather go to church than meet a shrink. A few lashes to the ass would only make her more violent.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

If you were really beating the kind of beating I'm talking about...

Your last sentence wouldn't be in your comment.

I still maintain my stand.
Rubbish, go your own way. Nonsense.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kevotek1000(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2020
In Africa, a mere look at your child should correct an intent misbehavior... Whether you believe it or not there's power in flogging, it helps to restore, correct any mental touch. By now she go for don receive BEHAVIORAL PRO.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Decryptor(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2020
sapphiere:
A four year old child destroys school properties. Her teacher's reaction will shock you. Her Teacher was just calm, talking to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8SvXAyg74

Please who is to be blamed for this child's misbehaviour? The parents or the teacher?

See them! It starts from the youth!!

Black women and toxic nature is 5 and 6! A Caucasian or Asian female child will never do this!!

Na this kind of foolish girl go grow up now accuse one celebrity of rape!! angry

The teacher was videoing her in case she hurts herself so it won't be blamed on her.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by lebron7(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
temiitayo:
Well atleast this is still okay than the useless post I read “my skin is too soft” on front page. Nairaland is just a joke these days.

Someone needs to come up with a serious platform
You want posts about quantum physics or what
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Kokaine(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2020
larryking540:

raised in a broken home in Africa is worst than the broken home in Western world ,
now we will deviate Abit ,a society where basic amenities aren't given we are bound to have problem ,bro let me clear u one something ,the best place to live is Africa ,if the govt were ready to create a condusive environment trust , Africa is highly blessed ,.weather we have the best ,climate we have the best , natural green life we have it all
I agree bro. But its not easy to survive here. This man know man thing is too much. I'm afraid to raise kids Here. What will I teach them? Doing the right thing in Nigeria will get you into so much trouble.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Madness, children throw tantrums from time to time. But when it turns to destruction something is wrong, besides what economic hardship is it not us that voted the current buffoon into seat when. Is it not us that brought this hardship upon ourselves, the foolish part was that we wanted atiku another armed robber to enter. The truth is that Africans have no morals, if we did we would have been outstanding, just take a look at the Japanese I beg you to please browse how they are trained and compare it with our own, you'll see the difference. Keep on beating and producing demons, wetin concern me. See as we digress from the original question self.

What about the arrant idiot that was there before? The inept bastard and his lieutenants (madam world bank & the oil & gas mistress) who presided over the looting of tens of billions of Dollars from the national treasury with nothing to show it.
What do you biased people have to say about that?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Decryptor:

See them! It starts from the youth!!

Black women and toxic nature is 5 and 6! A Caucasian or Asian female child will never do this!!

Na this kind of foolish girl go grow up now accuse one celebrity of rape!! angry

The teacher was videoing her in case she hurts herself so it won't be blamed on her.

The toxicity of black women is one of the reasons we are so ffked up in Africa!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

What about the arrant idiot that was there before? The inept bastard and his lieutenants (madam world bank & the oil & gas mistress) who presided over the looting of tens of billions of Dollars from the national treasury with nothing to show it.
What do you biased people have to say about that?
Ehen is it not us that voted him. Jonathan is a thief and a bastardy but at least things weren't this hard, buhari is a thief, a bastard and a vegetable. How can you vote someone as useless as that. We are digressing back to the discussion, Africa is insanely corrupt, and until we tell ourselves the truth that we are morally bankrupt we are going nowhere.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Ehen is it not us that voted him. Jonathan is a thief and a bastardy but at least things weren't this hard, buhari is a thief, a bastard and a vegetable. How can you vote someone as useless as that. We are digressing back to the discussion, Africa is insanely corrupt, and until we tell ourselves the truth that we are morally bankrupt we are going nowhere.

Things are hard not because Buhari is a narcissistic person who intentionally chooses to inflict pain and suffering on his people. Things are hard because (1) we are not a PRODUCTIVE people (2) we no longer have enough US dollars to import our basic needs which we fail to produce including food!!! shocked shocked (3) the population is constantly increasing at a very high rate (4) at least 50% of total annual income of the government is spent on loan repayment (5) uncontrollable rampant corruption due to our culture of stealing, lying and dishonesty. These are main reasons why life is extremely HARD for the common people in Nigeria.

The next president after Buhari will see HELL! Just watch.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Things are hard not because Buhari is a narcissistic person who intentionally chooses to inflict pain and suffering on his people. Things are hard because (1) we are not a PRODUCTIVE people (2) we no longer have enough US dollars to import our basic needs which we fail to produce including food!!! shocked shocked (3) the population is constantly increasing at a very high rate (4) at least 50% of total annual income of the government is spent on loan repayment (5) uncontrollable rampant corruption due to our culture of stealing, lying and dishonesty. These are main reasons why life is extremely HARD for the common people in Nigeria.
Good you have highlighted the issues with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by DIGIMARKETER(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
larryking540:

which special ,a child is going astray ,and you call that special ?
even Bible that is written more than thousands of years back is still in support of pardon the rod ,u spoil the child ,..
even the western life you all claim to follow ,note most western home don't discipline their kids with just mouth ,many are been flog,and smaked ,the media changed ur orientation that foreigners don't discipline their kids ,

Mr man i was beaten black and blue in Nigeria growing up and i don't think it changed anything but made me hate the people that beat me up, today i understand i had a condition that is not diagnosed in Nigeria. Just how people give birth to slowpoke that's how some people give birth to kids with this condition.

I am a parent to 6 children from age 16 - 7 yrs so i do not need advice on parenting and yes there are mixed raced and their mum have never laid hands on them. If them born anyone well make him/her use hand touch them and see then you will know Nigeria too have laws against assault
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

IED go and research more about it. Intermittent Explosive Disorder.

Just d same way serial killers have mental illnesses like schizophrenia, antisocial personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Based on these mental illnesses, serial killers should be sympathised with when they kill
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Just d same way serial killers have mental illnesses like schizophrenia, antisocial personality disorder and borderline personality disorder. Based on these mental illnesses, serial killers should be sympathised with when they kill
gringrin comparing killing and violent tantrums. Nairalanders no go kill me.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Too young for that
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Total trash. Mr assumer shey you are in her brain ni. This just goes to highlight how foolish we are in this country, without even being close to her you have assumed. Go and do some research on IED, Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Rubbish.
Watch the video and correct ur folly,the child clearly was upset cz of a disagreement with the teacher that's why the teacher asked "do u want to talk about it"? It was a clear case of a child with sense of entitlement.Please stop disgracing urself,we know the difference between someone with IED and an angry rebellious kid.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Watch the video and correct ur folly,the child clearly was upset cz of a disagreement with the teacher that's why the teacher asked "do u want to talk about it"? It was a clear case of a child with sense of entitlement.Please stop disgracing urself,we know the difference between someone with IED and an angry rebellious kid.
And so children with IED cannot be upset because of a disagreement abi. I'm done talking no need to go on just go on your way. You don't even know the symptoms self.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

gringrin comparing killing and violent tantrums. Nairalanders no go kill me.

Nobody will kill u. Don't worry. Y should d mental illnesses of a serial killer not be compared with what u call "VIOLENT tantrums"?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Mikeiron78(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why do some jobless people post something that Nigerians cannot relate with. We all know that this case cannot happen in Nigeria,lol
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by success97: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

Then when the child grow reach one stage, the chances of the child leaving or running away from home early will be very high and probably turn to criminality etc. The best approach is the one the voice in the background is applying. You can't beat a child for something wey follow am come. And mostly kids like this are very special kids so it's hard for normal people not to trigger them

True.
Africans should leave the mentality that everything is cane.
U can't stop anger with anger. This is not a physical problem and u want to use cane to solve it? cmon
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

And so children with IED cannot be upset because of a disagreement abi. I'm done talking no need to go on just go on your way. You don't even know the symptoms self.
Never assume u are more enlightened about issues on nairaland than others,u can assume we all ignorant in Nigeria or nairaland but is not a fact just ur stupid fallacy u create in ur mind and believe!oya shift.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Drew13:
Lol
We need her in aso rock
Come make we break people head

On a serious note, this girl needs some brain resetting spanking
no BeatAmO lol what about GROwnpeople that DeStRoyed stuff in new York City
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Coldie:
If the teacher decides to act now they will say it's racism
Should have huGlittle girl to CAlm her down
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
orgylover:
This one is an upcoming pekas olosho. This one is gone
Go for hiv test. I had a dream about you
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by SATANNIST: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
anastasius:

Go for hiv test. I had a dream about you
hiv no be death sentence na
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
hiv no be death sentence na
The emotional and psychological trauma can kill
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by SATANNIST: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
anastasius:

The emotional and psychological trauma can kill
there is no trauma if you know that hiv is not as serious as the media makes it look
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
SATANNIST:
there is no trauma if you know that hiv is not as serious as the media makes it look
I'm in the medical profession and I know what I'm saying. Imagine how you feel when you have to hide your drugs, have to hide to go get your drugs or even bribe them to come give you at home. You go get your drugs, you see someone you know and you start feeling uneasy. You find it difficult to date because you have to reveal your status especially if you are considering marriage. Prevention is better than all these.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by SATANNIST: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
anastasius:

I'm in the medical profession and I know what I'm saying. Imagine how you feel when you have to hide your drugs, have to hide to go get your drugs or even bribe them to come give you at home. You go get your drugs, you see someone you know and you start feeling uneasy. You find it difficult to date because you have to reveal your status especially if you are considering marriage. Prevention is better than all these.
yes prevention is better. what u discribed there is far from what Nigerians believe to be hiv trauma though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.