Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (51387 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
ForeThinker:
I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I’ve always been a freak. So I’ve been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I’m one of those people.

Please after you're done with exorcising the demons in your head make sure to visit a good bible believing church near you for onward deliverance.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Shugavee(f): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
The western world ways of upbringing their kids ehen, if na Nigeria , u would be taken to the principal, and be given some strokes of cane.

Check out my signature , I love you �❤️
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Rareoil(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mindlog:
The tantrum may be a sign of an underlying disorder, more likely under disruptive behaviour disorders. I regularly experience such at the child psychiatric clinic where I do take shifts, 5 year olds smashing their parents phones to making efforts to destroy sensory balls used for their therapy.

This is sad.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Lady16(f): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Her parents need to answer some questions
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kiddkash(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
upcoming FEMINIST
the parents better start saying the devil is a liar

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Akanoaaa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na her mum she take that resemble.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by chukwugoziegi: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
blackmantis:

They need to learn early that there are penalties for each action they take.

Exactly! But the 'woke' parents we have these days would rather say their kids are suffering from some sort of Disorder disorder gini? In my days there was no disorder Slap and cane couldn't fix. NONE!

Allowing them do whatever encourages this kind of behaviour.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by spiritedtete: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Disturbing... the child's parents are failing already.... maybe they are also irresponsible people

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by dalass(f): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
AMvanquish:
This one needs some serious guidance and counseling cheesy. But on another note, she should come spend the holiday in Africa with a core African MAMA for manual resetting , the Old confirmed way.

Her teaching Even asking do you need a breather.. Nonsense.

You're right. ..... She will just gentle by the time a real African mama deals with her... .. She will never try such in her life!

The bible says craze dey some pikin mind but the cane will pursue it far from her... grin

Her brain will turn straight to the Normal factory setting one time.... grin

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by CheGuevara101(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

What if she has mental disorders. undecidedundecided una dey think for this country at all.

Yes! The spanking will correct the early stage of mental disorder.

Thinking kee u dia.

4 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
4 yrs old
Hmm the kind beating wey she go chop ehhn
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by DAramis: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Don't be surprised to hear that she stabbed her husband (when she must have grown up and married)

Na them. Always having anger issues.

The earlier the help her to manage it (even African way) the better for both her parents and society at large.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Blakpot: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Frustration Aggression!Who is to be blamed? Who else but Buhari
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Openbusiness: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
sapphiere:
A four year old child destroys school properties. Her teacher's reaction will shock you. Her Teacher was just calm, talking to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8SvXAyg74

Please who is to be blamed for this child's misbehaviour? The parents or the teacher?
Sirfire, Sirfire, Sirfire...aw many times i call u?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Mindlog: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rareoil:

This is sad.

Yeah but that is mental health for you.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by sacajawea: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Adebaba1:
this kind thing no dey happen for naija, she for don receive brain resetting slaps
Says who
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Cousin9999: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Patronizing racist material on the wall.

Staged fantasy racist behavior by a black person.

This is racist propaganda.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by angelfallz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Entitlement children. If my child ever does something like that, the kind beating she go chop eh. Rubbish
Anyway, I can't even have such a child. Her mother and I would have drilled out such nonsense from her early.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by stasius: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
She is lucky she is not in community nursery school Isekemgbo.

Her brain go reset by fire by force.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by terrezo2002(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is a result of modern school methods.
The devil sold an idea of not caning a child. This is the result. Imagine in about 10 years time. The society will be filled with unruly behaviours from the young ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Sunkyphil(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
bíbélì ni aya omo ni were di si, ẹgba ni a o fi ja dànù
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by blackmantis: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
DAramis:
Don't be surprised to hear that she stabbed her husband (when she must have grown up and married)

Na them. Always having anger issues.

The earlier the help her to manage it (even African way) the better for both her parents and society at large.

Thank you...
If she grows up like this and commits murder in anger its then they will now sentence her to death

something that could have been prevented by some firm discipline.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Scarrr:
Is she related to Fani kayode?? shocked

She must be his baby daughter.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by 9niceguy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

So if she has a mental case she won't try it?

That's serious then. But you know how Nigerian parents beat children? And how many African parents will even think of diagnosing the child to know if it is mental problem....
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Madness that just three strokes of cane can cure?

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by illicit(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is one of the reasons why teaching kindergarten is difficult

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Xbee007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Baybii:
sad Really sad that most people think the best way to handle this is by beating her. But I am not surprised, that is the way some Nigerians were trained.
How else would you handle this sort of behaviour? I'm genuinely curious.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

What if she has mental disorders. undecidedundecided una dey think for this country at all.
Oga that's not mental disorder she learnt it from someone close to her as a way of making her point.She needs to be shown that there's a consequence to every action,let's not deceive ourself the African way of spare the rod and spoil the child is the best method of training look I can tell you if not for the beatings I got from my parents only God know wetin I for don be today cz I was so damn stubborn and rebellious as a child

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Kobicove(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
crackhaus:

What a question

Blame me...

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.

I like your sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Taraba32: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

She must be his baby daughter.
[/s]
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Pearly255(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bad parenting

Over pampering

Lil monster

Serious spanking
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Like mother like daughter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.