Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (51386 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by OyinO: 12:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Klass99:

To give that girl back hand slap across the face, the kind that will send her flying from one end of the room to another, dey sweet me. Like WTF?

How can you even be asking who is to blame Sapphiere? Who gave birth to the child and who is the primary caregiver, responsible for this child?

Child abusers, human rights abusers. The child may be suffering from a mental condition or undergoing some psychological issues, and all you could do to help the situation is to offer a dirty back hand slap. Yet many are liking your comment because the typical Naija mentality to solving problems like these is to manhandle the victim. That's why there are no rehabilitation centers for the mentally insane persons roaming our streets up and down. Go and backhand someone's daughter and they will do to you what police did to the young dude that impregnated a girl. Back hand ko, looping ni.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Image123(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's sad that most think it helps a child to grow morally upright or become a better person.
Not knowing they're building monsters.
They grow up to think violence is okay, and so the cycle continues.
Still, the country is nothing to write home about, in terms of morals and civilization.

This one that is being pampered is gentle ba? She's behaving like a cute little angel ko? You have absolutely no point.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Munchiess(m): 1:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Reg is on�

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Mightyjp(m): 2:16am On Aug 27, 2020
D little gurl now understand dat edu is a scam. . . . . Despite d fact dat itz nt here in nigeria, i wil stil blame buhari 4 dis
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Mindlog: 4:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Ishilove:

So what is the treatment?

Behavioural modification will help the child immensely.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/what-is-behavior-modification-1094788#:~:text=Behavior%20modification%20is%20defined%20as,positive%20consequences%20and%20negative%20consequences.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by larryking540: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:

Then when the child grow reach one stage, the chances of the child leaving or running away from home early will be very high and probably turn to criminality etc. The best approach is the one the voice in the background is applying. You can't beat a child for something wey follow am come. And mostly kids like this are very special kids so it's hard for normal people not to trigger them

which special ,a child is going astray ,and you call that special ?
even Bible that is written more than thousands of years back is still in support of pardon the rod ,u spoil the child ,..
even the western life you all claim to follow ,note most western home don't discipline their kids with just mouth ,many are been flog,and smaked ,the media changed ur orientation that foreigners don't discipline their kids ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by larryking540: 4:58am On Aug 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U are CORRECT.
In terms of moral Upbringing, AFRICA and ASIA remain the BEST.

Many WHITES are marveled at how many AFRICANS get married and still remain married for years despite many tribulations in the course of marriage.

I have relatives who send back their kids to AFRICA for sound upbringing and parental guidance while their biological parents are still resident in diaspora.
I wil also tow that lane.
I wouldn't mind having my Kids experience such too

bro it's the best ,and some one just quote me back saying the child is special that's y most of them behave like that ,untill the pikin slap you ,then u go kw say water don pass garri
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Based on your reason, pls tell us d mental disorder that is responsible for d child's behavior
IED go and research more about it. Intermittent Explosive Disorder.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 27, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U are CORRECT.
In terms of moral Upbringing, AFRICA and ASIA remain the BEST.

Many WHITES are marveled at how many AFRICANS get married and still remain married for years despite many tribulations in the course of marriage.

I have relatives who send back their kids to AFRICA for sound upbringing and parental guidance while their biological parents are still resident in diaspora.
I wil also tow that lane.
I wouldn't mind having my Kids experience such too
Yes, very good. But we are the most corrupt in the world, rubbish. Do you think the Japanese flog their children, go online and check how they teach their children. Africans my ass, when people are talking of morals Africa should hide in a corner.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Yes! The spanking will correct the early stage of mental disorder.

Thinking kee u dia.
Rubbish, a typical Nigerian. You cannot go and do your research, it's called IED go and do some research about it. That is why our society is filled with monsters today, too many damn stupid parents in Nigeria, tufia.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 5:38am On Aug 27, 2020
PrettyPrint:

We keep paralleling events as if only one thing leads to another.

Michael's brothers were also beaten by their father. Did they overdose? Chances are you were also beaten as a child.

Are you planning to overdose too because of it or has your personality been destroyed because of it? Look around you in Nigeria.

Micheal may blame his father on many levels but you can't in any way parallel his method of discipline as the sole cause of his personality or the cause of his death.

Many famous musicians/sport men abuse drugs and many have died from it. Was it because of their parents whooping their as*?

Fame is one of the heaviest load anyone can carry. It may look attractive but it is as heavy as a mountain. Now imagine a kid with all that load right from childhood.

Also, was it the whooping dat made him to sleep with little boys or cause many of the other controversies in his life?

The wheel of life picks up many muds along the way. It's bad that we all try to point to one thing as the sole cause of another thing

As a person there are certain aspects of your life you think will be different and you probably blame your parents once in a while. A lot of us do it.

But many things contribute to who we are. Take Eminem for instance. He blames his mother for almost everything but never credits her for his success. If his mother has never abandoned him but always there for him, you think he's music career would have gotten the energy and strength it has today?

Of course his mum did wrong. But I'd say without his father's discipline Micheal would have been the most mediocre person you'll ever know.

You were the one arguing that Jackson's father's corporal punishment made him what he was. Now you are arguing that his father's beatings are only one thing and one thing does not lead to another as there is a variety of factors forming an individual, which I agree with, but you have contradicted yourself. If corporal punishment is not what led to his mental problems then it is also not what led to his success. Don't bend it the way it suits you to make a point.

And the fact that Jackson and Eminem were/are highly successful musicians does not take from their struggles. I would much rather have a son who is a happy plumber than a world star suffering from mental disorder.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 5:40am On Aug 27, 2020
Image123:

Is this different from what i said or you just want to talk for talk sake?

Very different.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga that's not mental disorder she learnt it from someone close to her as a way of making her point.She needs to be shown that there's a consequence to every action,let's not deceive ourself the African way of spare the rod and spoil the child is the best method of training look I can tell you if not for the beatings I got from my parents only God know wetin I for don be today cz I was so damn stubborn and rebellious as a child
Total trash. Mr assumer shey you are in her brain ni. This just goes to highlight how foolish we are in this country, without even being close to her you have assumed. Go and do some research on IED, Intermittent Explosive Disorder. Rubbish.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 5:42am On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

It's sad that most think it helps a child to grow morally upright or become a better person.
Not knowing they're building monsters.
They grow up to think violence is okay, and so the cycle continues.
Still, the country is nothing to write home about, in terms of morals and civilization.

It only helps the child to learn to avoid punishment. The fear of punishment is not the same as morality. If the only reason you don't steal is the fear of punishment then you are not a moral person but someone who is afraid of punishment. If you don't steal even though you know you can get away with it then you can call yourself a morally sound person. Look at our politicians who are looting the country. Are they moral because they were raised 'the African way'? They are criminals who know they can get away with it.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Like the other guy said, THINKING KEE YOU THERE!!!!
I don't blame you, that is why Africa will remain backward forever, till the world disintegrates. Inability to think. That is why kill ourselves over useless religions instead of developing rubbish.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Image123(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Hathor5:

Very different.

Good, explain the difference.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Offpoint: 6:59am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:
So if she has a mental case she won't try it?
What's with you with mental disorder? Are you mentally disordered?
You think spanking can't reset a mentally disorder being?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Ceazario: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Dis child should be beaten to death
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

What's with you with mental disorder?
Are you mentally disordered?

You think spanking can't reset a mentally disorder being?
Spanking cannot and will never reset a mentally disordered child. It will only make them more aggressive or retreat into their shell and become ghosts. Please if you want to start this morning just go your own way, since most Nigerians can never argue sensibly.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Offpoint: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Spanking cannot and will never reset a mentally disordered child. It will only make them more aggressive or retreat into their shell and become ghosts. Please if you want to start this morning just go your own way, since most Nigerians can never argue sensibly.
Send your child to me to spend a year with me, you'll know the power of spanking. When bible recommend it you think it was a joke.

Don't copy the west, 90% of their elementary and high school students are brat.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Send your child to me to spend a year with me, you'll know the power of spanking. When bible recommend it you think it was a joke.

Don't copy the west, 90% of their elementary and high school students are brat.
Shut up and shift. Is it not the same horrible beating I suffered when I was little, now just look at me, I had to learn myself how to pick and drop some so called useless morals or else I would have been like the rest of the idiots in society. Look around you in Nigeria where has spanking taken us since 1960 abegii shift. Which dirty Bible, the same one that said that there's nothing wrong in keeping slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by blingxx(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Sexyjigga:
She's probably suffering from IED.

Intermittent explosive disorder (IED) is an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. The disorder is typified by hostility, impulsivity, and recurrent aggressive outbursts. People with IED essentially “explode” into a rage despite a lack of apparent provocation or reason.

All she needs is few lashes to the ass everytime she misbehave ..lemme ask you something ..why don't we see such cases here in Africa ?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Offpoint: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Shut up and shift. Is it not the same horrible beating I suffered when I was little, now just look at me, I had to learn myself how to pick and drop some so called useless morals or else I would have been like the rest of the idiots in society. Look around you in Nigeria where has spanking taken us since 1960 abegii shift. Which dirty Bible, the same one that said that there's nothing wrong in keeping slaves.
There classics of beating.. Yours was the pampered class...
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by HMarshal(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Mindlog:
The tantrum may be a sign of an underlying disorder, more likely under disruptive behaviour disorders. I regularly experience such at the child psychiatric clinic where I do take shifts, 5 year olds smashing their parents phones to making efforts to destroy sensory balls used for their therapy.

If beating up a child is the only way to achieve behaviour modifications, were the kidnappers, runs girls, ritualists, thugs, assassins, yahoo boys, armed robbers and other forms of criminality committed by Nigerians not beaten when they were children?

It's vital for the child to fear ur anger(even our creator punishes us when we've misbehaved to a point),it's not only "beatings" that can be used to correct misconduct.some beating isn't bad either,
But a cool heart to heart talk after wards to explain more, why he/she was punished is important too.

As for the prostitutes,rapists etc,many of this ppl go into those vices out of choice,need for money(laziness), adventure,instatiable/uncontrollable lust.cos he/she knows the consequences so it's choice.

A parent or guardian can't curb those vices from his/adolescent age cos the tendency doesn't even show till they get much older & can make choices.

Uld be surprised @how many kids where violent & sturbon @the early stage who a cool & quite as grown ups.

So unless there's total negligence from the parents,or lacky effort @balancing decipline & love to correct a child,then wat they end up being is not totally the parents fault.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

I don't blame you, that is why Africa will remain backward forever, till the world disintegrates. Inability to think. That is why kill ourselves over useless religions instead of developing rubbish.

Leave matter for Mathias!

I have 2 grown up UK born kids who are now young professionals in London.

The occasional beatings they got between the age of 4 - 7 was what cured them both of the madness on display by this little girl.

The economic hardship is what we need to reduce in Africa but sadly our people are too lazy and laid back for any groundbreaking change.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NkemChukwudi: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2020
kikelomojessy:
So a 4 year old can't be stopped?

Even if the teacher doesn't want to beat the child, she can hold her .

The bastards will turn hold to “grab” or “detention” etc etc
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

The bastards will turn hold to “grab” or “detention” etc etc

Hmmmm, that's true! Western life!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Kokaine(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2020
larryking540:
I still day talk am ,the best place to train a child is in Africa ,the child need better beating with broom ,that demon ,witch ,isu,ugbanje ,Satan , Lucifer way combine enter her body go comot by force
So who are the African children who turned out cultists, prostitutes, ritual killers, armed robbers, women beaters, thieves and all? Where were they trained?
And who are people like Paul McWhorter, Brad traversy, mark zuckerberg? Where were they trained?

You should balance the comment. Its a little bit too filled on the left side.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by larryking540: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Kokaine:

So who are the African children who turned out cultists, prostitutes, ritual killers, armed robbers, women beaters, thieves and all? Where were they trained?
And who are people like Paul McWhorter, Brad traversy, mark zuckerberg? Where were they trained?

You should balance the comment. Its a little bit too filled on the left side.

raised in a broken home in Africa is worst than the broken home in Western world ,
now we will deviate Abit ,a society where basic amenities aren't given we are bound to have problem ,bro let me clear u one something ,the best place to live is Africa ,if the govt were ready to create a condusive environment trust , Africa is highly blessed ,.weather we have the best ,climate we have the best , natural green life we have it all

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

There classics of beating.. Yours was the pampered class...

Yes, I guess you lived with me. How stupid of you, have you ever been beaten with broom until you bleed, ehn. Have you ever been flogged with a stick not cane oh stick. So shut your fvcking mouth.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Leave matter for Mathias!

I have 2 grown up UK born kids who are now young professionals in London.

The occasional beatings they got between the age of 4 - 7 was what cured them both of the madness on display by this little girl.

The economic hardship is what we need to reduce in Africa but sadly our people are too lazy and laid back for any groundbreaking change.
Madness, children throw tantrums from time to time. But when it turns to destruction something is wrong, besides what economic hardship is it not us that voted the current buffoon into seat when. Is it not us that brought this hardship upon ourselves, the foolish part was that we wanted atiku another armed robber to enter. The truth is that Africans have no morals, if we did we would have been outstanding, just take a look at the Japanese I beg you to please browse how they are trained and compare it with our own, you'll see the difference. Keep on beating and producing demons, wetin concern me. See as we digress from the original question self.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Offpoint: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2020
SegFault:

Yes, I guess you lived with me. How stupid of you, have you ever been beaten with broom until you bleed, ehn. Have you ever been flogged with a stick not cane oh stick. So shut your fvcking mouth.
If you were really beating the kind of beating I'm talking about...

Your last sentence wouldn't be in your comment.

I still maintain my stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.