Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) (51349 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Rioting Students In Kano Destroy School Properties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
PrettyPrint:
was America advanced solely because they don't beat their children?

Advancement and child discipline are not in any ways related.

Micheal Jackson's father whooped his as* to greatness. He was playful and stubborn and doesn't take his music session seriously like his brothers.

His father could have turned a blind eye or give up on him and like most 'civilized' parents today would have said 'maybe music is not his thing or may be we should give him time'.

But no, he gave him a focus and with that as* whooping all the Jackson's family turned out great.

Of course we can attribute flogging as the only thing that pushed Micheal and his brothers but it was a good part of it.

Floggin a child is not a bad thing. Misusing it is. There are just certain things that your child will do that flogging might be the best punishment.

It's not everything you say let's talk about it and then forget it. Saying don't beat a child no matter what is totally wrong.

And no America is not better than Nigeria when it come to parenting. Just as Nigeria not better than America in terms of many areas. Most kids are lil demons there.

For you to use Michael Jackson as an example to prove that beatings lead to positive results must be a bad joke to say the least.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by NwaliE01: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Abeg

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by juman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
One hot spank was enough to reset her brain.

Teacher job is tough.
In the class the badly trained children are difficult to handle particularly in first world.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Image123:

You are naive. The Western world is also new to this form of training. It is not the reason why they are developed or underdeveloped. Morality is not technological advancement.
help me tell that brain washed fellow o
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hathor5:

For you to use Michael Jackson as an example to prove that beatings lead to positive results must be a bad joke to say the least.
I'm actually missing the joke. Care to elucidate?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
So a 4 year old can't be stopped?

Even if the teacher doesn't want to beat the child, she can hold her .

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
PrettyPrint:
I'm actually missing the joke. Care to elucidate?

Michael Jackson was a highly dysfunctional personality who died at the age of 50 from highly acute intoxication coming from medication which is only available on prescription. In other words, he was a drug addict. He said in several interviews that he suffered from the abuse his father put him through and never recovered from it.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Innobee99(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some people will say she's a brave child now.
If na naija teacher, pressing iron for staff quarters for don design her back finish

Nonsense......Na so dem.dey take start
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
PrettyPrint:
was America advanced solely because they don't beat their children?

Advancement and child discipline are not in any ways related.

Micheal Jackson's father whooped his as* to greatness. He was playful and stubborn and doesn't take his music session seriously like his brothers.

His father could have turned a blind eye or give up on him and like most 'civilized' parents today would have said 'maybe music is not his thing or may be we should give him time'.

But no, he gave him a focus and with that as* whooping all the Jackson's family turned out great.

Of course we can attribute flogging as the only thing that pushed Micheal and his brothers but it was a good part of it.

Floggin a child is not a bad thing. Misusing it is. There are just certain things that your child will do that flogging might be the best punishment.

It's not everything you say let's talk about it and then forget it. Saying don't beat a child no matter what is totally wrong.

And no America is not better than Nigeria when it come to parenting. Just as Nigeria not better than America in terms of many areas. Most kids are lil demons there.

Lol, you failed to see the point.
If inflicting harm on a child makes them turn out great, then Nigerians should be the most civilized set of people.
With all the ass whooping, there is no moral value. cheesy
And no, Nigeria is not better than America in terms of parenting. If it is, then you can't tell me it's having any positive impact on our society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hathor5:

Michael Jackson was a highly dysfunctional personality who died at the age of 50 from highly acute intoxication coming from medication which is only available on prescription. In other words, he was a drug addict. He said in several interviews that he suffered from the abuse his father put him through and never recovered from it.

Help me tell that delusional clown. cheesy
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Image123:

You are naive. The Western world is also new to this form of training. It is not the reason why they are developed or underdeveloped. Morality is not technological advancement.

Wrong. The first philosophers and educators who were against harsh forms of corporal punishment date back to the 18th and 19th century. Maria Montessori, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi to name a few. Do we even have any famous theories and studies from Africa on child development or do we only know to repeat "spare the rod spoil the child"?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Bluffly: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
sapphiere:
A four year old child destroys school properties. Her teacher's reaction will shock you. Her Teacher was just calm, talking to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py8SvXAyg74

Please who is to be blamed for this child's misbehaviour? The parents or the teacher?
The parents because that is where she'll starting exhibiting traits first
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Hathor5(f): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

If inflicting harm on a child makes them turn out great, then Nigerians should be the most civilized set of people.
And no, Nigeria is not better than America in terms of parenting. If it is, then you can't tell me it's having any positive impact on our society.

Azz whooping sounds even too mild for the kind of punishment some children suffer. How can you wake up a child in the middle of the night to beat it up? This is traumatizing. It can only produce highly dysfunctional adults.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Fawklicant: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mindlog:
The tantrum may be a sign of an underlying disorder, more likely under disruptive behaviour disorders. I regularly experience such at the child psychiatric clinic where I do take shifts, 5 year olds smashing their parents phones to making efforts to destroy sensory balls used for their therapy.

The underlying disorder is that she is mimicking what one or both of the parents does most likely her mother. Americans like to tag a disorder to every social deviant behaviour. The disorder is called indiscipline. It's that simple.
Kids are good at copying what adults do in their presence. That behaviour the child displayed is the typical behaviour of an african american woman. When angry, destroy things you didn't buy with your money. Break sh1t up.
When angry, they throw rationality to the dogs and let their anger get the best of them. Just hurt somebody or break shit up. That's the motto.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by bignero: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

No wonder Nigeria is so advanced and its citizens so civilized because of all the spanking they received during their childhood.
You are very smart

And you are very dumb.. The Americans that built that great nation were mainly bible adherents.. Or principled

You cant tell me you have sense and not see how dumb the present day Americans are..the west is collapsing.. Once again your a blind follower of blind people

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
bignero:

And you are very dumb.. The Americans that built that great nation were mainly bible adherents.. Or principled

You cant tell me you have sense and not see how dumb the present day Americans are..the west is collapsing.. Once again your a blind follower of blind people

Once again you're very smart to have missed the point.
Accept the compliment.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hathor5:

Azz whooping sounds even too mild for the kind of punishment some children suffer. How can you wake up a child in the middle of the night to beat it up? This is traumatizing. It can only produce highly dysfunctional adults.

It's sad that most think it helps a child to grow morally upright or become a better person.
Not knowing they're building monsters.
They grow up to think violence is okay, and so the cycle continues.
Still, the country is nothing to write home about, in terms of morals and civilization.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

She might have a mental disorder for god's sakes, make una sit down dey reason some things ahn.
does this girl look like she has mental disorder? This is just childish tantrums exhibited by kids of nowadays which need proper flogging to reset them.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Sexyjigga(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hathor5:

kiss kiss

My first guess was also that there is some disorder behind this kind of behavior. She is only four. cry
It could be the post-traumatic-syndrome as well.

Yes dear kiss

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Sexyjigga(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ishilove:

So what is the treatment?

Antidepressants, in particular selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) mood stabilizers, including lithium and valproic acid

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by jesmond3945: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Baybii:

There has to be a reason why she went on a destructive mode. If you eliminate that thing, her anger will be subdued.
the same reason black girls in America are always fighting to drive home their point?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
God no go shame us, this kain geh need brain resetting slaps. So these are the styles modern parents want to copy to stay woke...... Radarada
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by OBku4(m): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

[s]Lol, you failed to see the point.
With all the ass whooping, there is no moral value.
And no, Nigeria is not better than America in terms of parenting. If it is, then you can't tell me it's having any positive impact on our society. [/s]
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by meobizy(f): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
It’s cute at four years old. At eighteen it’s a straight trip to jail. Hopefully her parents will instill discipline in her to avoid future embarrassments.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

you are not even making any point b4 I'll see it
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hathor5:

We keep paralleling events as if only one thing leads to another.

Michael's brothers were also beaten by their father. Did they overdose? Chances are you were also beaten as a child.

Are you planning to overdose too because of it or has your personality been destroyed because of it? Look around you in Nigeria.

Micheal may blame his father on many levels but you can't in any way parallel his method of discipline as the sole cause of his personality or the cause of his death.

Many famous musicians/sport men abuse drugs and many have died from it. Was it because of their parents whooping their as*?

Fame is one of the heaviest load anyone can carry. It may look attractive but it is as heavy as a mountain. Now imagine a kid with all that load right from childhood.

Also, was it the whooping dat made him to sleep with little boys or cause many of the other controversies in his life?

The wheel of life picks up many muds along the way. It's bad that we all try to point to one thing as the sole cause of another thing

As a person there are certain aspects of your life you think will be different and you probably blame your parents once in a while. A lot of us do it.

But many things contribute to who we are. Take Eminem for instance. He blames his mother for almost everything but never credits her for his success. If his mother has never abandoned him but always there for him, you think he's music career would have gotten the energy and strength it has today?

Of course his mum did wrong. But I'd say without his father's discipline Micheal would have been the most mediocre person you'll ever know.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by lordess(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Old stuff.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
SegFault:

What if she has mental disorders. undecidedundecided una dey think for this country at all.
stop saying nonsense joor.. mental disorder for bipolar Missouri ni...

If I'm the teacher or parent, what I would do to her in that spot, she( that girl ) would live to tell her great grand children..
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
kiddkash:
nobody flogs children anymore.
that is the cause of this fuckery

places like America believes in only telling the child I love you instead of whooping the child's A$$

then you hear some fancy English like you're grounded

grounded: what sort of English is that

Note sir, some white parents dey beat pikin for America too
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga that's not mental disorder she learnt it from someone close to her as a way of making her point.She needs to be shown that there's a consequence to every action,let's not deceive ourself the African way of spare the rod and spoil the child is the best method of training look I can tell you if not for the beatings I got from my parents only God know wetin I for don be today cz I was so damn stubborn and rebellious as a child
u just defined my name when I was younger ..

God would bless my two parents cos if not for dem haha...
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) by Image123(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Hathor5:

Wrong. The first philosophers and educators who were against harsh forms of corporal punishment date back to the 18th and 19th century. Maria Montessori, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi to name a few. Do we even have any famous theories and studies from Africa on child development or do we only know to repeat "spare the rod spoil the child"?

Is this different from what i said or you just want to talk for talk sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Afe Babalola University Ado-ekiti In Pictures / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.