Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO (1573 Views)

Guess What This Old Woman Is Saying To Peter Obi (Photos) / 22 Year Old IPOB Beheading Squad Confesses To Police VIDEO / Ipob Deputy Uche Mefor Reveals All: New BHFR Vs Old IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by simpleseyi: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
You are right sir

Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Bkayyy: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:
Breaking news,
Messi appointment as Arsenal coach now official. grin
Enyimba will win the next champions League, they have won the qualification

1 Like

Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
BehindBiafra:

The one who does not support you is a fool

If your teacher thought you 1+1=2 and you disagree with her and said its 5....I guess that means you also smart student to say 5

If you're capable of reasoning and can discern you will see the difference between disagreeing with me and his foolishness
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Enyimba will win the next champions League, they have won the qualification

Do you know that Obisie Nwamkpa knocked out Mike tyson?
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Bkayyy: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Do you know that Obisie Nwamkpa knocked out Mike tyson?
Chei for the second time? I know say that Mike Nwachukwu Tyson no strong
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
ezenwajosh:

If your teacher thought you 1+1=2 and you disagree with her and said its 5....I guess that means you also smart student to say 5

If you're capable of reasoning and can discern you will see the difference between disagreeing with me and his foolishness
But your leader calls all Nigerians baboons and monkeys
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Bkayyy: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
I believe that buhari can beat mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by SLAP44: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:

Chei for the second time? I know say that Mike Nwachukwu Tyson no strong

If you see the strong sucker punch! Nearly removed all Tyson teeth grin
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by SLAP44: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bkayyy:
I believe that buhari can beat mike Tyson

Falls inside gutter laughing hard
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
BehindBiafra:

But your leader calls all Nigerians baboons and monkeys

Yes he heard it from buhari

Buhari said if he didn't win election in 2015 the monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood

I guess buhari also called even his brothers in the north monkeys and baboons
Re: Fools Also Grow Old IPOB Lamblast This Old Man VIDEO by asanwafo: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Is this one also Yoruba.
Are all those u mentioned clamouring for secession?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikotun Massacre / Lop-sided Appointment Of Police Commissioners / I Didn’t Disturb You, Don’t Disturb Oyetola, Oyinlola Tells Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.