Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) (28897 Views)

Receipt Of Goodluck Jonathan’s N100M APC Presidential Form - Photos / Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements / Frank Nneji Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2020
RichDad1:
Good luck Mr Abiru.
Ikorodu Oga!!!
use to no him way back when he start banking with G T bank very nice and good man Alhaji Tokunbo Abiru uncle toks

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2020
juman:
People dey shake hand in this corona time?
maybe the nest Lagos governor
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by miketayo(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Omoluabi16:
So they still chose Abirun over ambode?

Ambode rejected the position
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict : Tired of Nigerian politicians already.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM
.stop complaining and take action today by joining the movement

Is there any group for this movement,or do you have any plans for us
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by juman(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2020
bewla:
maybe the nest Lagos governor

Are you not tired of apc and pdp?

Only if they can bring back fashola. He was excellent governor.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by DTaj: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Ajebaba:

You haven’t heard of a certain kako Are in Lagos? He was denied party ticket under ACN and he went to Accord and won his election against almighty ACN backed by all the powers that be in Lagos, He’s a grassroots politician to the core, ask anyone that stays around Ilupeju, Onipaun and mushin

READ my post AGAIN! I clearly wrote: "major elections" and also clearly listed them: "Governor, Senate, House of Representatives".

Comprehension is your problem, apparently.

You can't teach me Lagos politics...I know that, in 2015, PDP won Lagos State House of Assembly seats in places with large non-Yoruba population, such as Ajeromi, Aguda, and Oshodi, but I didn't mention State House of Assembly seats in my post!
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by juman(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict : Tired of Nigerian politicians already.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM
.stop complaining and take action today by joining the movement

You are right.
Nigerians should come together and vote out bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by shadrach77: 8:27am On Aug 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Good luck to him

Good luck to him ke? You think he would have resigned from his job if he wasn't sure of winning?

The election is just a mere formality cry
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by DeltaOilWell(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Danced himself to tatal oblivion grin
Same way Actor Dino has played himself to total relegation.

Calm no get gender.
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Is there any group for this movement,or do you have any plans for us
There is q facebook group and there is a plan, the aim is to get A million member then we will push for several things,but the whole planning will begin once we reach 100k members, for now it's just normal sensitisation of the youths... Should I send the group link to you?
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
juman:

You are right.
Nigerians should come together and vote out bad leaders.
That's why NYM was created..
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by StreetFight: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2020
ekaette1621:
i dont give a damn about any politician especially the charcoal black AFONJAS

i laugh in Swahili

Definitely, this one is typing from the psychiatric hospital. He is alreay showing advanced symptooms of psychaitic disorders, mental imbalnce and severe hallucinations.
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=93273036]
There is q facebook group and there is a plan, the aim is to get A million member then we will push for several things,but the whole planning will begin once we reach 100k members, for now it's just normal sensitisation of the youths... Should I send the group link to you?
Yes sir,y you can send it
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93273093][/quote]

This group was created for youths irrespective of tribe, party or religion.. Achieving a million members seem huge, but we can if we put our mind to it....

www./934429433723548
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=freshkpomo post=93273235]

This group was created for youths irrespective of tribe, party or religion.. Achieving a million members seem huge, but we can if we put our mind to it....

www./93442943372

Bro the link isn't working
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93273359][/quote]

www./934429433723548
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=93273359][/quote]
Copy and paste the last link on your clipboard.
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2020
freshkpomo:

Copy and paste the last link on your clipboard.

KK bro,thanks

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by favor914: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Good luck to him
Anointed shine the light on me, He has won already.
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by pseudaria: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
DTaj:

Very true!

It's like PDP in the South-East and South-South too. I recall that in the days of Ibori in Delta State, once anyone won any PDP ticket, they started to celebrate even before elections were held, because other parties were almost non-existent.

In Lagos, today, anyone who buys a form for any major election (eg Governorship, Senate, House of Reps) under PDP is wasting his time. The political structure at the grassroots is damn huge!

There are three pdp house of rep members in Lagos so what are you talking about
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by Magicians: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
You are being foolish asking anyone not to be stupid between a die hard criminal fraudster n kleptomaniac all in one n a Buhari that was petrol minister n now president twice but never assigned any oil well to himself while a foolish Peter Obi was governor n built the biggest mall in the country with the money stolen from the state he governored. May of you Igbos think every reason foolishly like you but that is not the case.

obonujoker:

Don't be stupid. If not for a cursed quota system entity, clowns like Buhari will never smell Presidential seat...... Someone that cannot successfully scale interviews is the president of a country.... Or if you put Peter Obi and Buhari together at a job assessment, who do you think would be taken??
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) by adeayo1603: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm Nigeria is finished.
So to be a senator in Nigeria is more lucrative than been a bank md/ceo.
I will not be surprised if firstbank md/ceo resign from his post too to eat more money in politics.
Haaa I weep for this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abule Ado Estate Crisis: Ifeanyi Ubah & Ekwunife Meet Sanwo-Olu, Sue For Peace / Soludo, Archbishop Okeke In War Of Words Over Burial Of Priest’s Mother / You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.