Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? (49318 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Techimall(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tinder have recently become a hub for most of the Nigerian youth and those in the diaspora. I recently stormed into s content that gave me all that I want. If I feel I am not the only one to know this. Click the link here. https://techimall.com/creating-tinder-login-account/
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? by Leepeak(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
udoekere:
I have heard stories of people getting intimate through social media and even here on nairaland.
so have you ever dated someone you met on social media?.

Share your experience?

There is this girl I met on FB we started chatting and gradually fell in love with each other though the relationship didn't last because she was still having an affair with her ex
No

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.