Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion (42487 Views)

Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix) / Forbes: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Originalsly: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:

Making 90billion with the help of the pandemic is one of the many evils of capitalism, just like Bernie Sanders rightly opined.

It is a blessing of capitalism. If it weren't for Bezos Amazon.... a whole lot more people would've died. He never capitalized on the pandemic as implied.... but provided a critical service that only Amazon had the capability. Almost everywhere was shut down and people were on lockdown. Most of their needs were ordered via Amazon.... the most critical was medications. No other company has the capacity to process that volume... and in such a short time period. This is what lead to Amazon rise in stocks and Bezos to increase his net worth. So why would this be considered evil? Bill Gates path of raising his fortune ... now that is pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by krozay(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
Melodriod:
Fada lord ��
One person
So if Jeff Bezos shares his wealth equally amongst 200million Nigerian-Each of us will get atleast 385,000 Naira...........CHAI.......TLNB

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93272276:
We are coming behind closely.

SoHelpUsGod.

Hardwork pays...........

when dem dey call names of meat for inside pot, pomo go still dey raise hand up dey shout 'me, me, me, me'. Nothing person nor go see for Nairaland! na wa!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by bigplantainn: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2020
techtechh:

And this is something to brag about
yes. it is. yo got issues with that?
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by GamalNasser: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2020
sacajawea:

Aaawwwww you are Richer than me... eeyaaa
You took your Foolishness to the next level with that Reply.

But it's a fact na ..no vex please
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by OBA117(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2020
You can see the reason why the cause of Covid-19 is questionable?
If you know you know!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Denique:

Zini try to be calming down...
How did you miss the joke though?
No vex me self na joke I dey joke grin grin
Omo yii Ja grin

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Austineva(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2020
FahBuLous:
Make him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me ;DMake him just carry the whole $200billion find correct 2odds put am, collect $400billion... Too much sense we not kill me
grin grin grin. U too wicked

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Taiwokayode1960(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2020
Who is interested let make money together using 1xbet ...we gonna start by September 12..u gat to open 1xbet accounts and deposit 1k ..we are starting with 1k ..I will be dropping 2odds Saturdays and Sundays. NB nothing sure in this world expect death..DM and I will add you up into a group I created..

No scammer Zone ❌❌❌❌❌

WhatsApp Number 09092926206
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Austineva(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin the bookie go even fear sef dem go tell am sorry oga take ur money go find another person grin
grin grin. I tell u, cos if he wins, d company don fold be that grin grin. Too much sense

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by holywind(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2020
I will give anything to enjoy the evil capitalism. this is deep
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Soaps.

"I got two sweets from the nearby store yesterday".

J, you shot the deal. Where did you keep it? This is the best the company ever had from you. It can come better.

To myself, I lost it. Flashes from the exhibition at the bank keeps coming. No time.

"Babe, you had the anxiety. You need your men this time. She said reassuringly." My team aren't in town yet.

"I'm the reserved, anxiety not good".

Sade's table doesnt look good with files. "Sade you need a file tray", I whispered gently so she doesn't hear. My team designed Upstairs, 2500k product. She smiled. Where is doke ?
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by PrincewithGod(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
OK, but all that will be useless if he ends up on the wrong side of eternity. One minute in hell and he'll forget he was once the richest man on earth. The best priority for a man in life is to settle the issue of his eternity first.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by perdollar(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2020
poor dangote is not on d list

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by udemzyudex(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
And bill gate no wan let us hear word with vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by bluefilm: 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
These guys are the real benefactors of COVID 19.

While other smaller businesses were forced to shut down because of the so called ''PANDEMIC'', Amazon was allowed to continue to boom and make sales.

This life no balance at all at all...

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Playermayweda(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
No the real OG na hin ex-wife that took 63 billion worth off her husband for marrying him and divorce

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by ofiko123(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations to jeff bezos..
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by dazzlingd(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
The bad side of capitalism, one man accumulates too much wealth than he will ever need while many suffocate.
A movie like the platform explains this well.
What is one man doing with over 200 billion dollars

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93272276:
We are coming behind closely.

SoHelpUsGod.

Hardwork pays...........
Smart work over hard work any day, any where and anyhow
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by JobMoneyPayment: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
FahBuLous:
i know, i was just joking

Company provides payment solutions.
We are looking for a financial and banking-savvy manager. A big plus will be the presence of acquaintances in this area. It will be necessary to find people for cooperation.
We are looking for an active person who wants to make money. (200-300$ monthly)
Nigeria + Africa. Working from messenger (telegram/WA) or email.

Your responsibility will be: search for people with local bank cards in Nigeria.

Mail for cooperation: horstlemierre@gmail. com
Please indicate the subject of your message: Nigeria.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Zetty177x: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
This life nor balance. I'm not even looking for 0.00001% of his money. Baba God nor even want look at the direction where my phone de for ring , talkless to pick d call.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:
Fun facts:

No matter how many human beings you sacrifice for ritual, you can never make such in 567,895 years to come

No matter how many countries you "Bomb" as an internet fraudster, you can never make such amount in 685, 876 years to come.

No matter the numbers of Academical Degrees you've obtained, you will never make such money in 757,875 years to come.

No matter the amount of fasting and prayers you offer, you can never make such money in 864,085 years.

BRAIN

To know how scary this money is, convert to Naira and try to pronounce the figure.
grin grin grin
Nollywood has misinformed Naija people's mind!!
Some people still mention money ritual as a way of making it!!

Fetish Country!!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Bloghomies(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up what do you know ? I have never played any betting game in my life but I am a successful entrepreneur of magnitudes you can't imagine and I know the odds in entrepreneurship because I have failed and succeeded ...Trust me 98 percent of Businesses fail entirely or failed to ever scale and if homework was enough it won't be that way.. I have done a lot lot lot more successful Businesses than you ( I don't even think you have succeeded in any yet ) Soni should know better ..and besides I just got my license for a new sports bet company so I know what I am saying Sir

Not only can you not address someone without spewing insult, but you also can't even compose a coherent message and yet you call yourself an entrepreneur?

If you can't communicate effectively, how do you run your business?

Based on this alone, it's obvious you're not an entrepreneur. You don't even know what that is.

You're just a mere, petty businessman who lacks professionalism or the core knowledge of entrepreneurship.

Running into a conclusion about who I am or achievement went further to show you're a kid still living under his mama's roof.

For that, It will be a shame to waste further time. I hope school resume soon for childishness like these to reduce.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by hashtagged(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
UDUJ:

Mad respect for this guy. Even after his recent messy divorce he still is the richest dude in the world. Mad respect cool

You think with the kind of power he has his wife would get shit
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hi
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by xxxXXXxxx: 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Moneyman!
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Newboss(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sanchez01:
As at yesterday, Jeff Bezos net worth was $199.7 Billion. Today, his net worth is $204 billion, meaning he made $200 million in 24hrs; during a pandemic when the world has been halted and most businesses impacted.

Populism benefits the rich, no doubt. Amazon doesn't give warehouse workers paid sick leave. Cost for 2 weeks sick leave: $480M, or 0.6% of fortune Bezos added this year. It cut $2/hour hazard pay. Cost: $140M/month, 0.2% of fortune added.

A disturbing trend is the the federal reserve, which sets the precedence of inflated stock market prices, and account for most of Jeff Bezos' wealth. Abolishing this will beat down inflated stock market prices and prevent this grotesque figure. Getting wealthier during a pandemic looks like something that is realistic only in sci-fis.

This backs my concern...

- Bernie Sanders
https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1298739359013896195

That's not how stock market works. People are massively buying Amazon stocks, hence the stock value is running up. The traders determine stock value in the stock market.

Jeff is just one of those guys holding onto the right stocks. There are so many of them out there. That's smart. It's not their fault.
Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Lukaku95: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I tried to calculate that money but even scientific calculator keep showing me error
So then I tried using goggle
The money was 144 zillion
Can you imagine
Come to think of it if Pablo Escobar was not killed you know Jeff money will be at his back now
This life no balance
the way you people reason eh . I keep asking myself whether una suck breast at all. Escobar at his prime was not even the richest ...

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Becomes The First Person Ever Worth $200 Billion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lukaku95:
the way you people reason eh . I keep asking myself whether una suck breast at all. Escobar at his prime was not even the richest ...
I know people like you
You want me to argue with you but I won't grin
Goggle is always your real niggar twice on Thursday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / I Just Lost 400k / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.