Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander (45123 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pearly255:
Husband where are thou grin
Present
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
gsmcoder:
Sir, what is the website of the NSCDC?

So many funny things have really happened in this country. I remember that channels TV interview. Very hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Sparklingebony(f): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
okuta007:

....... www. ........wwww.nscdc........ is that all?

...... I don’t want to make any mistake so that tomorrow now someone else will say they changed it..... so let me ask .......

”MY OGA AT THE TOP” grin
I can't remember how many times i watched that clip. So funny.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by okuta007: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Positiveme2020:

I can't remember how many times.I watched that clip. So funny.

he coughed a bit to clear his throat and was trying to argue his way out of the question when he obviously was talking trash - like a typical Nigerian semi illiterate law enforcement officer grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by GreenDee(f): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chai! Marriage dey hungry me oo.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by toprealman: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
If u wan use nose mask use nose mask, and if you wan use face cover use face cover, which one be face cover and mask same time
That's the best way to use the face shield.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Asour: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tedpgrass:

Thanks..

What about the lady who married the engineer?

A Nigerian Navy Officer.

A Sub Lieutenant, specifically.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by markidoo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
SweetOlive:
I want a uniform wedding too smiley
Am an officer marry me and have a uniform wedding

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by markidoo(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=GreenDee post=93279246]Chai! Marriage dey hungry me oo. [/quot marry me am a uniform personnel
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Haywhymido(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
If u wan use nose mask use nose mask, and if you wan use face cover use face cover, which one be face cover and mask same time
That is the right way to use it, nose mask and face cover.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by fabienjoe: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

To keep the facts straight...it's not 'Nose mask', it's called face mask. The other is 'face shield'...Yes none of them fully protects. Face Mask protects better than face shield. Using both face mask and face shield provides better protection than using either of them, so yes he's right to use both..they're not mutually exclusive..
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by eddyroyal(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
Money is de only thing dat is holding us back from marrying. If not everybody above 28 supposed answer papa. Buh see me 32 still de collect 60k de even thank God
Finally dis lyf no balance
60k and you no thank God my brother. I still dey look for that kind one so that I go finally marry.
This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by robosky02(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
SweetOlive:
undecided

Don't you want uniform again?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by vasco01(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
The bride too old sha
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Zoey95: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
SweetOlive:

This can be us..... being an Airforce personnel wife is the best grin
SweetOlive:

This can be us..... being an Airforce personnel wife is the best
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
okuta007:

he coughed a bit to clear his throat and was trying to argue his way out of the question when he obviously was talking trash - like a typical Nigerian semi illiterate law enforcement officer grin

Very funny . He was trying to defend the obvious job scam going on at that time.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by imokejerry(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Happy marriage & congrats!
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Deborah98(f): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
Money is de only thing dat is holding us back from marrying. If not everybody above 28 supposed answer papa. Buh see me 32 still de collect 60k de even thank God
Finally dis lyf no balance
you even see 60k collect,it's well, what if those who haven't seen work let alone money,life balance brother until you see it as a stepping stone, peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by SweetOlive(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zoey95:

This can be us..... being an Airforce personnel wife is the best grin

This can be us..... being an Airforce personnel wife is the best
cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Lisaint(m): 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Which force be this)
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by nextstep(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Princess Aisha Dansabo... very lovely. I pray she's as lovely in demeanor as she is physically.
Happy marriage to the Bride and Groom grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Pearly255(f): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pearly255:

grin
Can I PM u?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by okuta007: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
Positiveme2020:

Very funny . He was trying to defend the obvious job scam going on at that time.

you are every correct - that thing was a scam then, hmmm naija grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Burchester: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by bewla(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2020
Mutemenot:
Very colourful with plenty photographers cheesy.. congrats
very colourfull what about social distance scam
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Tedpgrass: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Asour:

A Nigerian Navy Officer.

A Sub Lieutenant, specifically.

Thanks very muchly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.