Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (14943 Views)

Foreign Used 2017 Full Option Lexus Es350 For Sale / Accident-free Mercedes-benz ML 350 2012 Is For Sale / SOLD! !! Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Will flooded car have no single error on its engine not to talk of on its dashboard?

Will flooded car will have its engine so clean like this that it was even physically inspected by other experts who confirmed it to be clear title as said?

I will only start taking you people serious until you stop reasoning out of hatred and jealousy, but with your God-given brain that you have refused to be using grin

But before then, I'm always prepared and will always have your time as usual.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 9:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:
Will flooded car have no single error on its engine not to talk of on its dashboard?

Will flooded car will have its engine so clean like this that it was even physically inspected by other experts who confirmed it to be clear title as said?

I will only start taking you people serious until you stop reasoning out of hatred and jealousy, but with your God-given brain that you have refused to be using grin

But before then, I'm always prepared and will always have your time as usual.
Does this history belong to the car yes/no? Flooded casket on the beat grin

Go to Berger and see how them they detail car lol,even if na for Indian Ocean the car submerge,them go clean am e go white like snow.
Good no lights on dash at this time,but in one month times of driving,na driver and rewire go from correct alliance to tackle electrical brouhaha lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin grin

USA practices compared to that of Nigeria even on badly accidental cars they bring into the country as revealed by one of them up there.

Normal and minor issue that happened to the car many years ago when it was still like brand new judging by the 5000 miles plus it was having then on this report which was not officially reported to insurance because it was extremely minor.

Until when some people are delivered from the spirit of hatred and jealousy that have eaten deep into their souls, they can never be able to reason like normal human being that God created them.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Presegs:
grin grin grin

Carguideng brought this to my WhatsApp a few days ago and in the screenshots below shows our chat which settles it.

Hatred is an incurable disease, I know.

It is pathetic grown-up adults don't know the difference between flooded car and car that water by mistake entered mostly while driving during raining season and the issue was fixed.

Such can happen to any car at where and it will be fixed. Did you ask yourself these simple questions;

1. Why was it not reported to insurance back then?
Answer: it was a normal and minor issue

2. Why did the vehicle drove around well in USA after that for many years without issue?

3. Why did it drive so well and smoothly from Lagos to Abuja without any issue?

Hypocrites and haters can never answer these questions that I even helped them to answer one out of.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Available
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 12:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Hauptmann:

[s]See what I said? Check this out, the car was flooded and the engine was damaged as well

This is a junk vehicle[/s]

I discovered something about and for you and your coy grin;

When will you in particular be able to list another car for sale after over two years that you last listed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vIAu7379bg
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2020

How can replacing MAF Sensor be normal maintenance??

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by thebigkendo(m): 1:10am On Sep 03, 2020
So legalo actually knew it was flooded but did not disclose grin grin grin grin

HYPOCRISY
It's getting interesting grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12235515_20200830132845_jpeg7318e09e2f0495279b8a9c50350e836f

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Ogbadibo80: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:
grin grin grin

I don't have time to drag anything with those who are not buying but hating.

Potential buyers have all they need to decide on this thread.

The vehicle is clear title without any salvage title as showcased on its VIN report. Very simple thing but hateful souls cannot change because it is a permanent thing in their lives.

Those hating know what next to do grin

Your lies started from Aug 30 when you claimed you were informed about the flood damage. But from your posts it shows you didn't want any one to know about the Vehicles history of defects.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by doroboss(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Legalwealth right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Ogbadibo80:

Your lies started from Aug 30 when you claimed you were informed about the flood damage. But from your posts it shows you didn't want any one to know about the Vehicles history of defects.

Which lie? Before I listed the car, I never knew about the minor issue of 2014 on it brought by carguideng that he was trying to compromisely paint as major issue courtesy sponsorship by some snakes like gazzuzz in here.

If you see the chat with carguideng talking about the minor water issue he said happened in 2014 which wasn't on autocheck record and you can reason with your God's given brain, you will see that what he brought was striked out and he couldn't talk any further but remained silent.

Car was made in 2012, the said minor issue happened in 2014 when it was much like brand new and it is still here in 2020 running fine without any issue not to talk of any salvage title assigned to it. Carguideng knows that issue was dead on arrival but I know who are pushing him plus I pretty understand his current situation.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2020
doroboss:
Legalwealth right now

Gazzuzz

You have changed to this one of your alternative monikers after a very long time that you last made use of it grin grin grin

Is that not you on amdman's thread spitting hate, confirming from the screenshot attached?

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by CarGuideNG: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:

Which lie? Before I listed the car, I never knew about the minor issue of 2014 on it brought by carguideng that he was trying to compromisely paint as major issue courtesy sponsorship by some snakes like gazzuzz in here.

If you see the chat with carguideng talking about the minor water issue he said happened in 2014 which wasn't on autocheck record and you can reason with your God's given brain, you will see that what he brought was striked out and he couldn't talk any further but remained silent.

Car was made in 2012, the said minor issue happened in 2014 when it was much like brand new and it is still here in 2020 running fine without any issue not talk of any salvage title assigned to it. Carguideng knows that issue was dead on arrival but I know who are pushing him plus I pretty understand his current situation.

Hello Sir

The report we sent to you on August 30th contained details which we came across by coincidence, you did not request a report from us, we merely decided to provide you with infornation about a car you had for sale, something we do occasionally for clients who have previously utilized our service, particularly because without our in depth report, you may not have discovered the water damage history.

We also did not engage further on the subject because the aim of providing you with the information had been achieved.

As much as we are a professional enterprise and would prefer to stick to providing our services, we would urge you to kindly refrain from the repeated mentions of the CarGuideNG username as it is rather distracting.

Regards.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2020
CarGuideNG:

Hello Sir

The report we sent to you on August 30th contained details which we came across by coincidence; you did not request a report from us, we merely decided to provide you with infornation about a car you had for sale, something we do occasionally for clients who have previously utilized our service, particularly because without our in depth report, you may not have discovered the water damage history.

As much as we are a professional enterprise and would prefer to stick to providing our services, we would urge you to refrain from the repeated mentions of the CarGuideNG username as it is rather distracting.

Regards.

grin grin grin

The pain is because I no longer use your service just as most other people no longer use. That is not enough for you to allow yourself to be used by the snakes for cheap propaganda. Even if I earlier knew about the minor issue you said happened to the 2012 car in 2014, I will still buy the car over and over again because what you are trying to point as major issue isn't but normal/minor and dead on arrival.

Myself and many others have been using what I shared on Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE > https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/learn-free-how-easily-get and it has been of great assistance.

Stop compromising and becoming so unprofessional courtesy some people like gazzuzz who use you for cheap propaganda against other car sellers/dealers. Sorry for the sharp drop in the patronage you now get; people are now wiser plus using the service of people like you who could be bought for cheap propaganda which I know about for so long is not a good decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
CarGuideNG:

Hello Sir

The report we sent to you on August 30th contained details which we came across by coincidence, you did not request a report from us, we merely decided to provide you with infornation about a car you had for sale, something we do occasionally for clients who have previously utilized our service, particularly because without our in depth report, you may not have discovered the water damage history.

We also did not engage further on the subject because the aim of providing you with the information had been achieved.

As much as we are a professional enterprise and would prefer to stick to providing our services, we would urge you to kindly refrain from the repeated mentions of the CarGuideNG username as it is rather distracting.

Regards.

Wait o, boss so you're saying that you told legalwealth about the flooded junk since and the criminal refused to inform people he was selling junk?

What a fantastical hypocrite legalwealth is

Ride on! Abeg just ignore legalo and his insanity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Hauptmann:

Wait o, boss so you're saying that you told legalwealth about the flooded junk since and the criminal refused to inform people he was selling junk?

What a fantastical hypocrite legalwealth is

Ride on! Abeg just ignore legalo and his insanity

Always read and think before talking.

Besides, your known problem can be seen below grin

Work on getting at least a car to list after over 2 years that you last listed.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2020
As for our so called prince of thieves, sell your flooded junk make we see na

Omo ale jati jati

This is a full grown man with an unfortunate wife and children o

Painment carry am from Lagos to Abuja to open shop, yet the same jealousy and painment no gree his shop get clients

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Hauptmann:
As for our so called prince of thieves, sell your flooded junk make we see na

Omo ale jati jati

This is a full grown man with an unfortunate wife and children o

Painment carry am from Lagos to Abuja to open shop, yet the same jealousy and painment no gree his shop get clients

Ordinary 1999 Toyota camry you couldn't list for sale after over 2 years you last listed. Come here and let me borrow you money to do business so that frustrations on your life could reduce.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2020
Legalo saw people who spent years and money in developing their technical skills, and went to buy scanner and rent shop in Abuja hoping that money would flow into his account by scanning nonsense

Legalwealth, you are a failure. You have always been a failure, and you will always be a failure.

One can only hope that your wife had an away match with a more responsible person, because if truly your children have your DNA in them, they are doomed to be failures just like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2020
You are too old to stop being irresponsible, so no point trying to change again, you are doomed to fail until you die

Nonentity

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2020
Hauptmann:
Legalo saw people who spent years and money in developing their technical skills, and went to buy scanner and rent shop in Abuja hoping that money would flow into his account by scanning nonsense

Legalwealth, you are a failure. You have always been a failure, and you will always be a failure.

One can only hope that your wife had an away match with a more responsible person, because if truly your children have your DNA in them, they are doomed to be failures just like you

Exactly the story of your life and what you want in your life that you are calling on from your extremely pained soul.

Kpele! !! I'm not the one who said you should be broke and depressed.

Infact, frustrated broke and depressed people like you are meant to be ignored. You can continue typing all you want in your life here while they are being stamped onto your life and you are henceforth ignored.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:

Endeavour to read and understand before talking/typing. That image you attached should be that of when it had the minor accident in 2013 and its clear title was being processed. And it was later approved because the clear title came with it till date.

Where did you see multiple accidents? One minor accident was in 2013 which affected its front bumper and was fixed in abroad.

Is this clear title as said or not? YES or NO?

Is this regular badly damaged cars most of you people parade here as clean title?

I intentionally posted this car here because of people like you and I'm enjoying the traffic you are driving to this thread. Without you people hating, how will it even be getting this kind of traffic? cool

Thank you all haters; fire on please.
cool
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Sell your car quietly nah, why you de call my name?

5 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
SA
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by weyreypey: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=93518343][/quote]
You don't want to do this bro...
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

The pain is because I no longer use your service just as most other people no longer use. That is not enough for you to allow yourself to be used by the snakes for cheap propaganda. Even if I earlier knew about the minor issue you said happened to the 2012 car in 2014, I will still buy the car over and over again because what you are trying to point as major issue isn't but normal/minor and dead on arrival.

Myself and many others have been using what I shared on Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE > https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/learn-free-how-easily-get and it has been of great assistance.

Stop compromising and becoming so unprofessional courtesy some people like gazzuzz who use you for cheap propaganda against other car sellers/dealers. Sorry for the sharp drop in the patronage you now get; people are now wiser plus using the service of people like you who could be bought for cheap propaganda which I know about for so long is not a good decision.

Pick your battles carefully.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2020
weyreypey:

You don't want to do this bro...

we have an understanding....

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Sweet ride with confirmed clear title tongue
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Flooded, structurally damaged car. Money pit, please be warned.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Flooded, structurally damaged car. Money pit, please be warned.

grin grin grin

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GreekDon: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:

grin grin grin

You typed this? Really? You are just pathetic!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Very Good Car Upholstery Work / Vw Lt 35 Bus Long Frame / Buy This Ride!!!! 2018 Ferrari Spider488 On Sale For #190m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.