Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (14935 Views)

Foreign Used 2017 Full Option Lexus Es350 For Sale / Accident-free Mercedes-benz ML 350 2012 Is For Sale / SOLD! !! Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Presegs:
Sweet ride with confirmed clear title tongue

cool
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2020
GreekDon:

You typed this? Really? You are just pathetic!

You clearly don't know legalwealth, he is the pettiest of them all

Fake ass prince, a perpetual failure known to stab everybody in the back

See carguide that tried to help him free of charge o from his explanation, the useless and inconsequential buffoon started posting nonsense as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GreekDon: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Carguideng has provided the report any discerning buyer needs to know on the Car. You are talking to adults remember. The full report has stated what happened. Your effort to deconstruct what happened in the US has been futile, like you were the person driving the car when it happened.

Quit this circus show. It is very shameful. The car is exactly what it is. A flooded, structurally damaged car. It may have been repaired, but that doesn't erase vehicle's history.

So be honest about your sales and also be open to criticisms.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by sauceEEP(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2020
GreekDon:
Carguideng has provided the report any discerning buyer needs to know on the Car. You are talking to adults remember. The full report has stated what happened. Your effort to deconstruct what happened in the US has been futile, like you were the person driving the car when it happened.

Quit this circus show. It is very shameful. The car is exactly what it is. A flooded, structurally damaged car. It may have been repaired, but that doesn't erase vehicle's history.

So be honest about your sales and also be open to criticisms.
He knew something wasn't right, na him make am cover the vin number in the first place until them burst am,and that' is criminal.
Whichever way he bends it,breaks it,manipulates,roll it,squeeze it,it is very conspicuous he knew what he was doing.
By the way i am yet to hear Jab,legalwealth ke kwanu grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Niseed(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2020
So basically because he brought the true nature of the vehicle to your attention it means he is a paid sponsor by Gazzuzz ?

Were you going to tell a potential buyer that it had flood or structural damage?

I wonder why you do this to yourself sometimes. You were always going on about "reasonable slightly accidented" cars and yet you can't even do the same thing you were fighting for.

Presegs:

Which lie? Before I listed the car, I never knew about the minor issue of 2014 on it brought by carguideng that he was trying to compromisely paint as major issue courtesy sponsorship by some snakes like gazzuzz in here.

If you see the chat with carguideng talking about the minor water issue he said happened in 2014 which wasn't on autocheck record and you can reason with your God's given brain, you will see that what he brought was striked out and he couldn't talk any further but remained silent.

Car was made in 2012, the said minor issue happened in 2014 when it was much like brand new and it is still here in 2020 running fine without any issue not to talk of any salvage title assigned to it. Carguideng knows that issue was dead on arrival but I know who are pushing him plus I pretty understand his current situation.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Niseed:
So basically because he brought the true nature of the vehicle to your attention it means he is a paid sponsor by Gazzuzz ?

Were you going to tell a potential buyer that it had flood or structural damage?

I wonder why you do this to yourself sometimes. You were always going on about "reasonable slightly accidented" cars and yet you can't even do the same thing you were fighting for.

As in ehn, a clear case of do what I say don't do what I do....

So amazed at the foolhardiness. Vin report that you didnt write you are rationalizing it.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Niseed:

Without being sentimental, true nature of the vehicle should not be based on the history of the car about 7 years ago but should rather be on recent history. Recent history has it that the vehicle is in and has been in perfect condition without salvage brand but clear title assigned to it.

As as far as this vehicle is concerned, it is still a reasonable slightly accidented one based on it having clear title with buyer protection still valid on its autocheck report.

Why?

Minor accident that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) 7 years ago was fixed in USA.
Minor water issue that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) about 7 years ago was fixed in USA by Lexus and its normal operation was also confirmed in the report.

That said, structural damage on history as a result of the minor front impact in 2013 was just normal term usually used.
Minor water issue termed as flood was just also normal term usually used.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Niseed(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fair explanation, the seller is being overly emotional and defensive. No doubt, The car will be sold at the right price.

There was no need for all the chats being posted and trying to explain away/guessing what could have happened to the vehicle when he wasn't even the importer.

Happy sales all the same

lateefat101:

Without being sentimental, true nature of the vehicle should not be based on the history of the car about 7 years ago but should rather be on recent history. Recent history has it that car is in and has been in perfect condition without salvage brand but clear title assigned to it.

As as far as this vehicle is concerned, it is still a reasonable slightly accidented one based on it having clear title with buyer protection still valid on its autocheck report.

Why?

Minor accident that happened to it(vehicle made 8 years ago) 7 years ago was fixed in USA.
Minor water issue that happened to it(vehicle made 8 years ago) about 7 years ago was fixed in USA by Lexus and its normal operation was also confirmed in the report.

That said, structural damage on history as a result of the minor front impact in 2013 was just normal term usually used.
minor water issue termed as flood was just also normal term usually used.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
LeJeun3:

As in ehn, a clear case of do what I say don't do what I do....

So amazed at the foolhardiness. Vin report that you didnt write you are rationalizing it.

You don't have to be too quick to judge, first of all read this one page thread https://www.nairaland.com/6086183/presegs-aka-legalwealth-cunning-cardealer recently created by Alfred74 as smear campaign against the seller before you jump into conclusion.

That is how wise people do even if you didn't bother to read through all the pages of this thread before concluding.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Niseed:
Fair explanation, the seller is being overly emotional and defensive. No doubt, The car will be sold at the right price.

There was no need for all the chats being posted and trying to explain away/guessing what could have happened to the vehicle when he wasn't even the importer.

Happy sales all the same

You are wasting your time lateefat101 = legalwealth,don't dull grin

5 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Legalwealth/ronkusesther/ronkusbaby/ presegs grin
Sell your flooded casket in peace.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Niseed:

Happy sales all the same

Seeing things from the angle of history of what happened between seller and those still attacking without concrete reasons, the reaction is normal.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

Seeing things from the angle of history of what happened between seller and those still attacking without concrete reasons, the reaction is normal.

Why did he/you color shade the vin if you/him was certain the car brought to the table is as clean or clear as a whistle?
This coloring of vin is new to me,it is either vin is posted or not.
No rigmarole kankan,or presegs yaf chop ban? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

You don't have to be too quick to judge, first of all read this one page thread https://www.nairaland.com/6086183/presegs-aka-legalwealth-cunning-cardealer recently created by Alfred74 as smear campaign against the seller before you jump into conclusion.

That is how wise people do even if you didn't bother to read through all the pages of this thread before concluding.

Being wise has nothing to do with the truth. Went through this thread and being unbiased I refrained comments till OP your alternate made certain mindboggling comments.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alfred74:

Why did he/you color shade the vin if you/him was certain the car brought to the table is as clean or clear as a whistle?

Any seller has right to publicly disclose VIN or not for one or two reasons and that does not mean the seller is fraudulent.

Pointing to that and tagging it as fraud is baseless and could be senseless.

Vehicle was declared clear title and not clean title. That happened to come out exactly as it was disclosed on original post and
fraction of the autocheck VIN report amidst other things were shown to validate things.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

You are nothing but a little thief,you are quick to police other people,seeking for full disclosure and vin posting.
Wjy did you hid yours? What you did is criminal,if it was done by others,there would be tsunami in every nook and corner of auto section. If you would be criticizing others for having oil stains on their clothings,you'd better be dannm sure you won't be having a single dirt on yours.
Big brother is watching grin

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
LeJeun3:

Being wise has nothing to do with the truth. Went through this thread and being unbiased I refrained comments till OP your alternate made certain mindboggling comments.

If you say so but wisdom requires one to always and adequately investigate before saying the "truth".
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

Any seller has right to publicly disclose VIN or not for one or two reasons and that does not mean the seller is fraudulent.

Pointing to that and tagging it as fraud is baseless and could be senseless.

Vehicle was declared clear title and not clean title. That happened to come out exactly as it was disclosed on original post and
fraction of the autocheck VIN report amidst other things were shown to validate things.

Says same legalwealth.
Hypocrite grin

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alfred74:

Says same legalwealth.
Hypocrite grin

Won't you rather safe yourself from high BP?

That was humble request he made that even sounds optional for the seller to drop.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Niseed:

Happy sales all the same

Ah, but that's also Legalwealth responding to you.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

Won't you rather safe yourself from high BP?

That was humble request he made that even sounds optional for the seller to drop.
He/u should learn to mind his own business instead of nosing around other sellers thread seeking for vin like a bewitched housewife.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Niseed(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Really? Na wa. We await the other engineer moniker

HeavenlyBang:

Ah, but that's also Legalwealth responding to you.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by lateefat101: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alfred74:

He/u should learn to mind his own business instead of nosing around other sellers thread seeking for vin like a bewitched housewife.

Please let us see the number of time and the last time he seeked for VIN.

So all what you people have been doing are for vengeance out of pain of him trying to bring sanity to buying and selling of vehicles on this forum?

Just calm down, face your business doing the right thing. You won't go anywhere nor achieve anything if all you do is lead those ganging up against him for no genuine reason except out of jealousy and hatred.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

So all what you people have been doing are for vengeance out of pain of him trying to bring sanity to buying and selling of vehicles on this forum?

Just calm down, face your business doing the right thing. You won't go anywhere nor achieve anything if all you do is lead those ganging up against him for no genuine reason except out of jealousy and hatred.
Shalaye.com grin
If you've got some work to do,you won't be here running your fingers around your keyboard.
Others have their own opinion,na me they feed them? If we see truth make we yearn,what he did na criminal.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
lateefat101:

Stop saying him and he. Say I and me.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yesterday evening I contacted carguide for vin check for this Lexus and he sent me 2 different reports, one containing both carfax check and auto check, and the other report he said was a Lexus dealership report which is available to Lexus dealers, that second report was where I saw the flooded junk issue

he didn't tell me that he already informed legalwealth about the flooded issue, which is fine anyway, but my own issue is that this same legalwealth that kept calling someone lemon dealer for years is the same one that hid relevant info about his own car

what a bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Legalwealth na person wen them de jealous? lol.
I go rather jealous people wen they buy cars steady for here,those once get money to buy cars back to back,no be this one hit wonder of a flooded/ structural damaged Lexus. E never even go far for the business he don they learn how to hide vin grin
If he come teey for the business,na to they post vin of clean title in place of accident to take cover up for accidented car grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alfred74:
Legalwealth na person wen them de jealous? lol.
I go rather jealous people wen they buy cars steady for here,those once get money to buy cars back to back,no be this one hit wonder of a flooded Lexus. E never even go far for the business he don they learn how to hide vin grin
If he come teey for the business,na to they post vin of clean title in place of accident to take cover up for accidented car grin

Oya shalaye joor

Presegs dey serve auto section ban, he will be back in 17 hours.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
where is Engineer prosper from the United shtates?

where is ronkus esther from Akure?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hauptmann:

Oya shalaye joor

Presegs dey serve auto section ban, he will be back in 17 hours.
Legalwealth/lateefat101/engineerprosper/ronkusesther ronkusbaby right now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Vw Lt 35 Bus Long Frame / Very Good Car Upholstery Work / Buy This Ride!!!! 2018 Ferrari Spider488 On Sale For #190m!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.