Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (15063 Views)

Foreign Used 2017 Full Option Lexus Es350 For Sale / Accident-free Mercedes-benz ML 350 2012 Is For Sale / SOLD! !! Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Imagine the complete lack of self-awareness required to literally tag someone, then turn around and say that they're poking their nose in your business.

It's mind-blowing and I can hardly believe that someone could be this dense.

8 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Imagine the complete lack of self-awareness required to literally tag someone, then turn around and say that they're poking their nose in your business.

It's mind-blowing and I can hardly believe that someone could be this dense.

I hope you will be delivered of hypocrisy before it completely destroys your soul, body and spirit pretty soon.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
This vehicle has been facelifted

Final look after oven-baking the bumper will be shown tomorrow.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:
This vehicle has been facelifted

Final look after oven-baking the bumper will be shown tomorrow.

What are you oven baking the bumper for na??

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:27am On Sep 12, 2020
LeJeun3:

What are you oven baking the bumper for a??

Is it not evident that the colour of the new bumper is different from the original one of the car?

If you are seeing them as the same, please change that your ancient phone grin
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Presegs:

Is it not evident that the colour of the new bumper is different from the original one of the car?

If you are seeing them as the same, please change that your ancient phone grin

So basically you are saying "respraying the bumper = Oven baking bumper", I just want to be sure of something.....

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
LeJeun3:

So basically you are saying "respraying the bumper = Oven baking bumper", I just want to be sure of something.....

grin

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
AV
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Going
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by LeJeun3: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2020

SOLD

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by banky3w(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2020
LeJeun3:

SOLD

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Car that was bought in a store, not a car shop cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Postingnonsense: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Presegs:

I hope you will be delivered of hypocrisy before it completely destroys your soul, body and spirit pretty soon.

They are snakes, led by gazzuzz, ignore them, they will meet their end soon
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
SA
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by valarinz: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Alfred74:
Car that was bought in a store, not a car shop cheesy

Legalwealth is this true? 5.2m?

If yes, then why will you buy this car that expensive to put it up for sale for like 500k higher negotiable, add up all the expenses it took to get it to Abuja from lag and it makes less sense.

I think it's not so smart sha, invest over 5m and be looking for like 200k, and it's not like you'll sell it so fast.

Wish you the best sha angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
valarinz:

If yes, then why will you buy this car that expensive to put it up for sale for like 500k higher negotiable, add up all the expenses it took to get it to Abuja from lag and it makes less sense.

I think it's not so smart sha, invest over 5m and be looking for like 200k, and it's not like you'll sell it so fast.

Zero business acumen, but we've known that for a long time already.

Baba wan do because he see people dey do.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
valarinz:

If yes, then why will you buy this car that expensive to put it up for sale for like 500k higher negotiable, add up all the expenses it took to get it to Abuja from lag, and it makes less sense.

It depends plus there were some things I considered and planned for. Besides, the car is a clear title one in a pretty good shape.

N5.7M negotiable was set as its price; I don't need to be putting much money on my cars plus I don't put on the ones I brought into Nigeria.

It has been facelifted, and its price is now far higher.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2020

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by thebigkendo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
valarinz:

I think it's not so smart sha, invest over 5m and be looking for like 200k
, and it's not like you'll sell it so fast.

Somebody said he bought the car to use.. But upon noticing all the abracadabra on the car.. Decided to sell instead..

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebigkendo:

Somebody said he bought the car to use.. But upon noticing all the abracadabra on the car.. Decided to sell instead..

off your mic....
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

off your mic....
No sir.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebigkendo:

grin

No abracadabra on the car made me want to sell it; I have been buying and selling cars either sourced from Nigeria or abroad. Oh! !! Jealousy has blindfolded you from seeing my dealership plate number on the car.

Come for inspection and stop your usual devilish assumption out of jealousy even though I know you cannot afford the car.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

off your mic....

Help am turn am off grin

Only if you and your dogs boys are wise, you should know that facelifting doesn't come cheap and it won't make sense I facelift the car spending almost N700,000 if it is bad or it is not something I can use even if prospective buyers are saying it is too expensive.

The truth is even that I'm falling in love with this very car already based on my experience so far with it. I drove it myself from Lagos to Abuja because I didn't want any of the delivery guys I usually use to drive it rough as they normally do to other ones they have delivered.

Just as you bought that vboot which you initially wanted to sell but still like considering using it yourself. We should also conclude that it is because the car has abracadabra that you want to sell it?

Be wise and dominate hypocrisy even if it has eaten deep into your respective low lives.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Presegs:

Help am turn am off grin

Only if you and your dogs boys are wise, you should know that facelifting doesn't come cheap and it won't make sense I facelift the car spending almost N700,000 if it is bad or it is not something I can use even if buyers are saying it is too expensive.

Just as you bought that vboot which you initially wanted to sell but still like considering using it yourself. We should also conclude that it is because the car has abracadabra that you want to sell it?

Be wise and dominate hypocrisy even if it has eaten deep into your respective low lives.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
Its engine is clean and neat

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by thebigkendo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Presegs:

grin

No abracadabra on the car made me want to sell it; I have been buying and selling cars either sourced from Nigeria or abroad. Oh! !! Jealousy has blindfolded you from seeing my dealership plate number on the car.

Come for inspection and stop your usual devilish assumption out of jealousy even though I know you cannot afford the car.

Yeah.. Selling on the non functional 500k car sales website grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebigkendo:

Yeah.. Selling on the non functional 500k car sales website grin grin grin

You mean www.ijamautos.com which I just pulled out this clean title car that was uploaded this month? Only if you know the number of adverts for salvage vehicles uploaded on it by people but rejected because it is meant for brand new and clean title vehicles only.

Besides, where is your own car ever listed on this forum not to talk of website all these days you have been on nairaland doing aproko on it?

You are so broke like church rat that you have given up but decided wasting your time doing aproko all about grin grin grin

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
The irony of someone who was so broke that he couldn't afford to pay for a car at once, possibly calling another person broke.

I've seen it all.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
The irony of someone who was so broke that he couldn't afford to pay for a car at once, possibly calling another person broke.

I've seen it all.

grin grin grin

How is your yahoo yahoo life doing?

It is yahoo boys like you stealing people hard earned money that are quick to concluding that anyone is broke without concrete evidence.

Not surprising though
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by thebigkendo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
Presegs:

You mean www.ijamautos.com which I just pulled out this clean title car that was uploaded this month? Only if you know the number adverts for salvage vehicles uploaded on it by people but rejected because it is mean for brand new and clean title vehicles only.

Besides, where is your own car ever listed on this forum not to talk of website all these days you have been on nairaland doing aproko on it?

You are so broke like church rat that you have given up but decided wasting your time doing aproko all about grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
thebigkendo:

Keep deceiving yourself grin grin grin

Keep wasting your time doing aproko instead of making money to fix your broke life grin grin grin
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

I've seen it all.
Borrowed money o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sale discontinued. W124 With Stock M104 Engine. Sale discontinued / Naija Dealers Thread...............pre-order From Germany @ 450k / Tokunbo,mazda E2000("18" Seater Interstate Bus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.