Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (15061 Views)

Foreign Used 2017 Full Option Lexus Es350 For Sale / Accident-free Mercedes-benz ML 350 2012 Is For Sale / SOLD! !! Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dope and clean

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Work in progress

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Niseed(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
You should have just left it stock...this "upgrade" has devalued it IMHO

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you have this bumper, please DM => https:///2348091833866

A potential buyer of this vehicle is requesting for this to be installed on it.

Seller on Jiji from where this image was lifted does not have in stock at the moment.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Niseed:
You should have just left it stock...this "upgrade" had devalued it IMHO

No qualms about facelifting it though. The initial front look could be boring to some set of people though! !!
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
cool
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:24am On Sep 11, 2020
AV
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Alfred74: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Last last this advert don cast....

Car is now fuglly

Last last just type Sold cause as e de go so......
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Alfred74:
Last last this advert don cast....

Car is now fuglly

Last last just type Sold cause as e de go so......

Not just flooded and structurally damaged, but also ugly as hell.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2020
SA
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Not just flooded and structurally damaged, but also ugly as hell.

Only if what you and your coys are painfully saying/fabricating out of jealousy is true, then is whatever you all lay your hands on will prosper and not be damaged or shattered.

If not true and this car is perfectly okay even without having total loss record but genuine clear title, If you have been thinking what you are laying your hands are prospering, they will not only become flooded and structurally damaged but also be shattered while you are all alive.

Amen! !!

How many of you starting from you can quote and reply this declaration with amen to make it come through as fast as possible?

We are waiting to see your amens also grin
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2020
lateefat101:

Without being sentimental, true nature of the vehicle should not be based on the history of the car about 7 years ago but should rather be on recent history. Recent history has it that the vehicle is in and has been in perfect condition without salvage brand but clear title assigned to it.

As as far as this vehicle is concerned, it is still a reasonable slightly accidented one based on it having clear title with buyer protection still valid on its autocheck report.

Why?

Minor accident that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) 7 years ago was fixed in USA.
Minor water issue that happened to it(vehicle manufactured 8 years ago) about 7 years ago was fixed in USA by Lexus and its normal operation was also confirmed in the report.

That said, structural damage on history as a result of the minor front impact in 2013 was just normal term usually used.
Minor water issue termed as flood was just also normal term usually used.

wink

Niseed:
Fair explanation, the seller is being overly emotional and defensive. No doubt, The car will be sold at the right price.

There was no need for all the chats being posted and trying to explain away/guessing what could have happened to the vehicle when he wasn't even the importer.

Happy sales all the same

lateefat101:

Seeing things from the angle of history of what happened between seller and those still attacking without concrete reasons, the reaction is normal.

lateefat101:

Any seller has right to publicly disclose VIN or not for one or two reasons and that does not mean the seller is fraudulent.

Pointing to that and tagging it as fraud is baseless and could be senseless.

Vehicle was declared clear title and not clean title. That happened to come out exactly as it was disclosed on original post and fraction of the autocheck VIN report amidst other things were shown to validate things.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
lateefat101:

This should put an end to all lamentations that the car is this or that. In conclusion, the car is clear title which is in good shape and it is a good buy.

Anyways, whoever wishes to continue lamenting is free to be doing so.

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Hauptmann: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Presegs:

Only if what you and your coys are painfully saying/fabricating out of jealousy is true, then is whatever you all lay your hands on will prosper and not be damaged or shattered.

If not true and this car is perfectly okay even without having total loss record but genuine clear title, If you have been thinking what you are laying your hands are prospering, they will not only become flooded and structurally damaged but also be shattered while you are all alive.

Amen! !!

How many of you starting from you can quote and reply this declaration with amen to make it come through as fast as possible?

We are waiting to see your amens also grin

Ban loading.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Hauptmann:

Ban loading.

grin grin grin

Amen is even shorter than what you typed but hypocrite you dare not type that.

Nevertheless, you are one of them, and you are already a partaker of the declaration, whether you type amen or not.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2020
SA
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Dey run mouth like market woman.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Dope
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Dey run mouth like market woman.

You will soon run into the market if you don't desist from your evil ways.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by ArticleBeast: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Them don finally cast the car advert. But the car is really lovely and neat
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Faultless genuine clear title
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Kingdemu: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Them don finally cast the car advert. But the car is really lovely and neat
I also don't really know why they're against the car (or the car owner) if it is just about an accident of 7yrs ago that was fixed in the US and the car used over there without issues for another 5yrs or so.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by ArticleBeast: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Kingdemu:
I also don't really know why they're against the car (or the car owner) if it is just about an accident of 7yrs ago that was fixed in the US and the car used over there without issues for another 5yrs or so.
From the conversation, I believe the OP has done the same to other nairaland car dealers in the past

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

From the conversation, I believe the OP has done the same to other nairaland car dealers in the past

Niseed:

I wonder why you do this to yourself sometimes. You were always going on about "reasonable slightly accidented" cars and yet you can't even do the same thing you were fighting for.

It is because I was telling them to stop selling lemon/junk/scrapped or badly accidented vehicles they cannot drive or give to their loved ones when one of them called calculusx sold a lemon/junk/scrapped car which transmission parked off while on the highway after 2 days to me.

I eventually busted their nonsense ego when they (led by gazzuzz with the full support of the same calculusx) all ganged up against me. That is what they are yet to heal from not to talk of seeing me laying a good example.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
I Also Have Foreign Used Clean Title FULL Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Available For Sale.

More details about it can be seen on my website here => https://www.ijamautos.com/details.php?id=32&title=Full%20option%20Lexus%20ES%20350%202012
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by ArticleBeast: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Presegs:

It is because I was telling them to stop selling lemon/junk/scrapped or badly accidented vehicles they cannot drive or give to their loved ones when one of them called calculusx sold a lemon/junk/scrapped car which transmission parked off while on the highway after 2 days.

I eventually busted their nonsense ego when they (led by gazzuzz with the full support of the same calculusx) all ganged up against me. That is what they are yet to heal from not to talk of seeing me laying a good example.
You can change to a new monicker in your next sale because these guys will keep trolling and damaging car adverts once they see it.

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Kingdemu: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You can change to a new monicker in your next sale because these guys will keep trolling and damaging car adverts once they see it.
They'll still figure him out via his phone number
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

grin

That is cool but not sure that is necessary.

Nairaland is just one of the numerous places to advertise vehicles. I use the likes of Facebook, Google, Instagram, WhatsApp, jiji, my websites etc.

Nevertheless, they will be tired and as well be damaging their lifes not my adverts as they continue.
Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Presegs:

It is because I was telling them to stop selling lemon/junk/scrapped or badly accidented vehicles they cannot drive or give to their loved ones when one of them called calculusx sold a lemon/junk/scrapped car which transmission parked off while on the highway after 2 days to me.

No de call my name sir, sell your car peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

No de call my name sir, sell your car peacefully.

Uche,

No dey poke nose

Dey mind your business

No dey pull your hungry rabies-infected dogs to my thread.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Full Option Lexus Es 350 2012 Is Available by Presegs(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
SA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sale discontinued. W124 With Stock M104 Engine. Sale discontinued / Naija Dealers Thread...............pre-order From Germany @ 450k / Tokunbo,mazda E2000("18" Seater Interstate Bus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.