Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman (71589 Views)

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by gurunlocker: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
This guy na correct playboy, and ladies keep falling for him grin grin
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
So what should we do? Why is this on fp? Nna nawa.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
They refuse to learn.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
shadeze:
Is that not tiwa

Looks like her.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by optimusprime2(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
daddytime:
This one don see another one to leech on and help am get over Tiwa.

Very yeye simpleton of a guy.

If this one kick am out again e sure me say na Atlantic Ocean him go attempt to go jump enter and Banky W no go dey there to beg am to come down.

Mofo
That is Tiwa!
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Immature dude. Tiwa has moved on... Since!
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Globad(f): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zoharariel:
You want to blow your trumpet again for the village people to reason your matter for the second time ?

Even though Third Mainland Bridge is currently undergoing repairs, the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Lagoon is still very much open for you to somersault into - Eleribu!

Toto wey you suppose hammer well make she born you twins & triplets so that her sagged Breast & Yansh no go dey appealing to Wizkid, Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy & Folly Coker again.

Anything that will make me marry a prostitute & honour her with a white wedding, Sango & Obatala - remove it from my lineage.

I don't know why it's difficult for dunderheads like this to keep their marital & private lives off the social media.

The momentary satisfaction you gain with your "useless Instagram Likes" will be outweighed by the price you'll pay when your village people come knocking at your door again.

You deserve a cold bottle of wine.

Chop knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Champneys: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
I hope it doesnt end in tears and shalaye.
Best wishes dude, life must go on.
Everybody deserve to be happy.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by inumidun2010(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zoharariel:

Anything that will make me marry a prostitute & honour her with a white wedding, Sango & Obatala - remove it from my lineage.

Bros Calm down..drink water join.. angry angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by stanliwise(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
ObaKlaz:
"I will be dead without her" ...Still thinking like an irredeemable simp!

What's with all these black mannequin pics?! Let's see her face!
So he should forming boss as he no gree work abi? May Sense drop on you.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by crackhaus: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tiwa 2.0 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
You are always DEAD without WOMEN.
So I'm not surprised either
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by bluefilm: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
ObaKlaz:
"I will be dead without her" ...Still thinking like an irredeemable simp!

What's with all these black mannequin pics?! Let's see her face!

That nigga is a confirmed SIMP.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Hotzone(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Konji yearn
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by StagethemTVee: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Provided you keep attaching your source and happiness to another man or woman, another bout of depression is unavoidable. Men fail.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by seunny4lif(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
Story story
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by bigplantainn: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
this guy keeps talking about death. the fact is he can never forget tiwa and tiwa can never forget him. they all wished they could come back but pride no gree them. i can assure u that if tiwa post her own now. this idiot will cry a red sea
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sammy7410(m): 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by SAMBARRY: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
cucumbae:
Yansh wey small WizKid press and squeeze for stage wey everybody see na she you wan die for.Cheap girl.
enle o expensive boy. the Davido Yash wey girls don press Taya why you no call am cheap boy.dirty sexist undecided
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by PrinceBBN279: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
We Thank God for Her
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
mrbookiebet:
let's annihilate the bookies @ 5pm
bro are u 4 real...

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Very dramatic guy! Sha dont do any edible iranu this time around grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by daddytime(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
optimusprime2:

That is Tiwa!

You don't mean it...

Smh

Most times na we men dey use our hand drag curse to ourselves especially through women.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by osilamah77(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
You don start another internet popori... Them dey watch u ook
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hopeless and broke man living off tiwa savage since God knows when. Sorry ass leech.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Alwaysachick: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tiwa reloaded...men and spec

Is that iceslimberg... cheesy....confused men gang
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
bigplantainn:
this guy keeps talking about death. the fact is he can never forget tiwa and tiwa can never forget him. they all wished they could come back but pride no gree them. i can assure u that if tiwa post her own now. this idiot will cry a red sea

But that is tiwa savage in the photos
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Sweetcho: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
ojun50:

Tiwa yeah flat small and strong, this babe wey I dey see so her yeah go soft

Well yeah lets face it Nigerian woman are not exactly know for having big bottom are they
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by UDUJ(m): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
This weak man. I hope you wouldn't start contemplating suicide again if this new relationship doesn't work out undecided
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Propsvilla(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why Won't you die without her when she is giving it to you back to back
Should we call this one love or lust?
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by DejiRapz(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
God When!!! sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.