Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman (71585 Views)

Tee Billz Says He Is Single But Scared Of Women Now / Tee Billz Says Victoria Kimani Stumbled On One Hit And Felt She Has Arrived / Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cityboyy:

He cheated on her. Did you expect her to stay with a man like that? Let’s see how this new love affair will go on.
Well I won't say he never did and I won't believe Tiwa's claim too. Her romance with Wizzy is enough pointer that she was never innocent either. She behaves like a loose woman.

She used to be my crush though.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by WoundedLamb: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

But no be im talk say e no dey do again. Na Tiwa.

Its good he has found love again though.

Many of today's ladies cherish freedom so much to the extent that they are ready to do away with marriage at the slightest excuse. All they want is a baby and gbam! They are leaving.

Tontolet gangz.

We are always ready to put the blame on the female folks. We so much love to shy away from taking responsibilities. If Tiwa were the one that cheated, we would be ok with the guy kicking her out. But yet we expect Tiwa to stick with him even as he cheats so that she will be seen as a good woman in the eyes of the biased society. Sad.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Cityboyy: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Well I won't say he never did and I won't believe Tiwa's claim too. Her romance with Wizzy is enough pointer that she was never innocent either. She behaves like a loose woman.

She used to be my crush though.

Her supposed romance with Wizkid was a rumor without proof. Tiwa has proof of her husband cheating. People always tend to blame the woman and protect the man

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Munieer(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Watin broda wizzy don press finish
Na this ode dy run follow
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
WoundedLamb:

We are always ready to put the blame on the female folks. We so much love to shy away from taking responsibilities. If Tiwa were the one that cheated, we would be ok with the guy kicking her out. But yet we expect Tiwa to stick with him even as he cheats so that she will be seen as a good woman in the eyes of the biased society. Sad.

In contrary to your notion, I am someone who Pampers women . I can't afford to see a woman cheated. I did not say the guy was not guilty and I did not say Tiwa was at fault either.

But if you look at the lives of our so called celebrities who have broken homes, their lifestyle after divorce always suggests they were at fault as their hubbies they alleged.

Carefree lifestyle.

Anyways congrats to him and the new girl.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Exodora: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
This is exactly what we call manipulation.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by ZooOga: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
show the man, or vagabond (depending on your pov.) some respect. playboy has sired pikins on three continents here on planet earth. what guy on NL can top that (went raw) magnificent feat? grin

Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by HRMK: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
UR NOT SERIOUS!IS TIWA THAT SHORT?
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by mrdipye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Give them time
Tee bliz wee cry again
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by pfadom: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
shadeze:
Is that not tiwa

No be Tiwa (ours), but Tee Billz' new found love. Hope T. Savage will not be embittered. The young man has moved on.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by earnit3: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Really
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Dreyton36: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
I no wan hear story that touch o
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sweetgala(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chii59:
Immature dude. Tiwa has moved on... Since!

That babe looks like tiwa I'm rather certain that is tiwa. Tiwa sef no dull she is around 40 and she must know her value has come down in the market.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sunshineV(f): 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Dabliss02(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Is this another vasion of tiwa savage
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by NNAMDIII(m): 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
This is not tiwa savage na , she looks like tiwa quite alright but it's not her
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
sisisioge:

I'm not the cause of your frustration. LOL. Only sane people can see the truth in that matter. Truth doesn't shout. Lord, my main acct., is coming back soon, maybe then I can address a bumpkin like you properly.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sisisioge: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
RightsToReject:

I'm not the cause of your frustration. LOL. Only sane people can see the truth in that matter. Truth doesn't shout. Lord, my main acc, is coming back soon, maybe then I can address a bumpkin like you properly.

grin grin grin grin grin

Lordko...you need to calm down!
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lordko...you need to calm down!

I can't calm down for a bumpkin like you who obviously isn't fit to interact with me offline; nevertheless, I'll not dignify you with another response for now.
Re: 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
RightsToReject:

I can't calm down for a bumpkin like you who obviously isn't fit to interact with me offline; nevertheless, I'll not dignify with you another response for now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But you know I can't fight nau. Let me call your husbands for you tongue tongue tongue tongue

Cc: pocohanta, palema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Exposed For Claiming To Protest (picture) / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.