Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). (540 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by TheOrdinaryGuy: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
She was one of the most brilliant girl, not just girl but student in our secondary school days.

Taking first positions almost every term as if it was her birthright. Going to different mathematics competitions and knocking them down.

Fast forward 7yrs later, she have graduated from one of the most prestigious university in the country. We meet again, and one thing led to another we started dating(lasted for almost 3 months before I called it quit).

These are 3 experience I learn though.

1.) Most brilliant girls are introverted
This girl like been alone. She hate phone calls. The only reason she picks mine is because she thinks she dating me & sees that as some thing she have to do for the sake of the relationship.

2.) Brilliant people pretend to be novice in everything, at first.

She always pretend to be novice in everything to rate my intelligent about things and then adjust her own brain to my level (so as not to embarrass me intellectually during conversations)

3.) No 2. Makes the relationship look unreal

Due to the fact that she keep adjusting to your level in everything, this led to questionable relationship because you can never actually know her. It feels stupid to meet a human being that is so perfect in everything and not sometimes, that is dangerous because we are all human being.
And that made the relationship look so unreal & not natural to me. That's why I jumped out of it.

The goody sides
1.) Great advisor
The girl is so good in giving best practical advice to your problems. And always ready to assist you in executing it.

2.) Though she like been alone, but fun to be with.
She knows everything happening on this surface of earth from celebrities to academias, from sports to politics. You name it, it hard to put out a conversation with her that she doesn't know about.

3.) She is a great friend ready to sacrifice things only your family will do for you.

I should have friendzoned her instead of letting my emotions push me into starting a relationship with her.

1 Like

Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by Vanzcharles(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Are you guys still friends?
Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by Archtype(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2020
It simply shows that you got a humble intelligent girl cos most of the intelligent girls I know around are very arrogant and wants to be in control of the relationship

1 Like

Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by DICKstractor: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Please give me her number, I want to calculate something

1 Like

Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by TheOrdinaryGuy: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Are you guys still friends?
Currently, No.
Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by TrollKiller(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2020
DICKstractor:
Please give me her number, I want to calculate something
Wetin you wan calculate?
The circumference of your gbola??
Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by Bluezy13(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
I'll get bored.
Re: Dated A Mathematician For 3 Months. This Is What I Learned(Am Single Now). by DICKstractor: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2020
TrollKiller:
Wetin you wan calculate? The circumference of your gbola??
The radius of her ****

(1) (Reply)

..... / Man Kills Married Lover And Child After He Caught Her In Bed With His Roommate / Your Girlfriend Aborts A Pregnancy You Warned Her Not To - What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.