Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39909 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Well sorry i don't have big phone to upload my profile pix ... Am from kogi state.

accept friend request..
from idah?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Juliusmomoh: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Realshay:

accept friend request.. from idah?
Yes.. Am from idah
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Yes.. Am from idah
accept friend request
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ersam(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Are you in LAGOS

what about Lagos ? I dey Lagos and I get 20k needing help like this fellow too
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by trytim100(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Selling waterproof inside market
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Juliusmomoh: 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
Realshay:

accept friend request
I've accept it...
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
That is a paltry sum and can do no meaningful business except you have the willingness, perseverance, and a rigid drive to paddle the waters come what may.

You have two options that can sell fast, viz;

-Sell crates of Eggs (You must sell, e no get how). You buy at a lower price from poultry farms at 800N or 850N and sell at a thousand naira to the retailers or consumers. Start with a few crates, when you are sure the business favors you, and have been able to garner a few customers' bases, increase your demands.

OR

-Sell Food. It doesn't have to be conventional rice, beans, plantain, and other additionals. You can keep it simple by selling Noodles, Jollof rice, White rice, agidi and Peppersoup, all at a particular time of the day. You can add canned soft drinks/beers. Twenty thousand naira can start either of these with no hassles.

Dissuade from the Crypto-miners/sellers, Forex traders, and data resellers. Those are long-term investments and not a get-rich-quick scheme. The data-reselling market is dwindling and as well saturated, you will get frustrated. Thread with caution, and best of luck in your endeavors.
you're a wife material of 6 yards. Very reasonable options you gave. I Stan a queen wink

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I've accept it...
gonna check..
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
Do you know websites where I can buy bitcoin cheap and others where I can sell high? Please list them.

The popular ones, Sir
- Binance to buy
- LUNO/Remitano to sell

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by mosho2good: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
Emmaxy9:

Wow, a medic, nice! You can start a blog, although you might not get money immediately but trust me after one year or more, you’ll be smiling to the bank if you do the right things. You can reach out to me
can u teach me about blogging
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Bhorbymills1990: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Joemetry:

Put me through.
Or let's text on WhatsApp.

Alright... wat exactly would you like to know about it
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by OlawaleBammie: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
Murketeer:

150k is around 300 smt US dollars...With the right lotsize and proper money mgt...you can make 500-2000 US dollars weekly

Aaahhhhhhhhh

no wonder people dey enter gbanko, who go hear this wey hin preek, nipples and left ear no go erect concurrently?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you're a wife material of 6 yards. Very reasonable options you gave. I Stan a queen wink

Mmuah mmuah! kiss
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Chrisbella24(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
hadewest0:
look there are a lot you can do with 20k. but i recommend mini importation.
with as low as 10k you would make more than double of your investment
let's talk on WhatsApp +2349080787775

SCAM
Which 10k?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by uuzba(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
Olayinka777:

(-_-)
< )) >
_/ \_

This one wey Una dey carry belle dey look.
Hian !!

(-_-)
< (( >
_/ \_
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ViVaMadrid: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Aaahhhhhhhhh

no wonder people dey enter gbanko, who go hear this wey hin preek, nipples and left ear no go erect concurrently?

Don't listen to the hype stated there. With that capital, making that said amount is nothing but gambling. You might be lucky with it though, not everyone is. Goodluck
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by OlawaleBammie: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

Don't listen to the hype stated there. With that capital, making that said amount is nothing but gambling. You might be lucky with it though, not everyone is. Goodluck

But one should be able to realise like 100k in a month with DAT capital abi??
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by OlawaleBammie: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

But one should be able to realise like 100k in a month with DAT capital abi?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by KrazyDave16(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Abcruz:

I was once a crypto trader but the platforms I used for trading defrauded me of about 30k. Poloniex and Bittrex.
The risks associated with trading is always high, especially on platforms with no escrow to serve as a middleman.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
SocialJustice:
Forex can eat N50m in 30 minutes. Nonsense gambling.
Very right. Happened to my guy. Under one day he lost millions
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Seersam(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
majestique:
You can start dropshipping and you don't need capital for that. If you're interested send me a dm.
I'm interested pls
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Banky691: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks
If you have any skills like graphics design or writing, I suggest you open an account on fiverr and use the money to buy review, the money will still come back to you, fiver will only remove 20% and the remaining money will be yours. After like one week of buying reviews you will start getting many orders. You can thank me later for this idea.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Seersam(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
majestique:

Please dm me or drop your email
ssalagbe@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
chadrain:
Am a realtor; into real estate.
I prefer you check out BRG

Oh.. I didn't see this.
Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by olendave(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
duchess854:
You can invest such an amount on plain and pattern materials and thank me later.
I am interested in this chat me on my email : hugmeover@gmail.com thanks a lot.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Muhammad2017(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
OJay360:
forex trading
Can I know more about this
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by bencynthgreat: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2020
majestique:

Please dm me or drop your email
benesta00556@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by olendave(m): 12:22am On Aug 29, 2020
majestique:
You can start dropshipping and you don't need capital for that. If you're interested send me a dm.
I am highly interested in this. check my signature below to contact me. thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by SocialJustice: 12:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

The popular ones, Sir
- Binance to buy
- LUNO/Remitano to sell
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 / Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.