Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39841 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mabeejunia: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
heendrix:

with 10 -15k you can start a data selling business

use the remaining 5k to launch the business with some friends. thank me later

Hmmmmm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Geekamon(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Why don't you use that money to invest in yourself. Learn a skill. That's the way to go.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by officialfestus(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lifedonor:

we buy and sell bitcoins and anyother currencies ..... regardless of the quantity
scam
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by TheCork(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mhizjay:

shocked shocked which one is that one again oo?

Can u accept 200 naira please..cash? cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Redman44(m): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
saajus:
Be a reseller. 20k may be little for you to have your own products line.

Buy domain name - 5k
Buy domain name - 3k
Create 3 IG, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
2 upcoming IG influencers for traffic - 10k

Search for those selling products on IG, send them DM that you have skills that can bring more customers to them. Negotiate how much they will pay you per customer that come through you.
Build a website by yourself using WordPress or wix. Watch youtube on how you can do it. Add all the products on your website.

Start marketing. Post on nairaland, lindaikejiblog, Facebook, anywhere. Women products sell a lot cos they are good spenders. Pls, do good background check on products you will be reselling and people that own them. Celebrities products are easy to market.

@sajuus, you have spoken well. Your idea is good. God bless you. Amen.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mhizjay(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheCork:

Can u accept 200 naira please..cash? cheesy

Lol....for what sir?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by TheCork(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mhizjay:

Lol....for what sir?

Kiss, hug, extra hug, warm kiss plus juss 30 second sexxxx please. I pay u cash. Deal? cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mhizjay(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
TheCork:

Kiss, hug, extra hug, warm kiss plus juss 30 second sexxxx please. I pay u cash. Deal? cheesy

I'm married to Jesus, Satan limme alone grin grin. If you know the song,join me to sing it oo...if Jesus comes and take me during rapture and doesn't take you along,ko ni da oo
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by TheCork(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mhizjay:

I'm married to Jesus, Satan limme alone grin grin. If you know the song,join me to sing it oo...if Jesus comes and take me during rapture and doesn't take you along,ko ni da oo

Sweery 4get marry mennn. Yor husband dont need to know Nadal. This is between I & u. I pay u a cool 200 naira cash & u get to enjoy me nicely, I take u to nando's restaurant were u can eat beautiful fish n chips. When was the last time your husband carry u to nando's? Dont lie
Anyways all I need is juss warm kiss, hug, extra hug, romance & juss 30 second sexxxx.. I come quick, truss me.
Pkease hurry, is that a deal? cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by nams77: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Funkybabee:
Are you a lady, go into ladies undies wear or if you are a guy go into guys slipper, sandals e.t.c

na small small thing my brother
Can you throw more light on the guy slippers stuff
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Funkybabee(f): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
nams77:

Can you throw more light on the guy slippers stuff

I'm not selling it, you can enquire from someone close to you that maybe into the business
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Banky691: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
mosho2good:

can we chat on WhatsApp

Yes!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by nams77: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Funkybabee:
Are you a lady, go into ladies undies wear or if you are a guy go into guys slipper, sandals e.t.c

na small small thing my brother
Are u into ladies underwear? Can't a guy do that
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Funkybabee(f): 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
nams77:
Are u into ladies underwear? Can't a guy do that
I am not into it also, but it will look funny. ask around
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by nams77: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Funkybabee:

I am not into it also, but it will look funny. ask around
Really? A nephew wants to go into it and I know someone who does the business with his wife
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Funkybabee(f): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
nams77:

Really? A nephew wants to go into it and I know someone who does the business with his wife

then help him to connect with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by cryptohubby(m): 2:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Depends on your type of person
#20000 is little to start a good business though but if you're a natural hustler,you can start with it and grow it.
I'll advise you to look for little commodities in demand within your locality.

Or you can locate nylon producers near you and sell to stores and market people.
Or look for bakeries and supply those small #50,#100 bread to shops.

Forget online paid stuffs especially investments,forex, betting. You can do free ones if you have time.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2020
Join affiliate marketing.
Discover Affiliate Marketing Earning Tips, Tools And Giveaways >>>
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by whiteseed(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Snails:
send me a message, lemme help you with mini importation.
Boss, please help me too
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by hadewest0(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2020
realonebizschl:
Hi Undilutedme,

Heendrix's suggestion is a very good idea.

You can also start a mini clothing business, look for a market in your city where you can buy at a reduced price, and sell to your friends.

Social media will help you sell faster, make some pictures of your wears, and post on your social media platforms.

You can also invest the money in learning. Learn a digital skill that can earn you money while in school. Digital skills are high-income skills that give you the flexibility of working from any location of your choice.

Website design, Digital Marketing, Graphics Design are a good example of high-income digital skill.

The advantage of these skills is that you aren't limited to your environment alone, you can sell your skills on international platforms like Fiverr.

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by onlyhope: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
operAhdam:
Comman learn forex with that amount and thank me later
Hi, I sent you an email connect. Let's connect by email or drop your phone call/whatsapp line here let me contact you. Hoping to hear from you. Yours,
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by operAhdam: 11:42am On Sep 08, 2020
onlyhope:
Hi, I sent you an email connect. Let's connect by email or drop your phone call/whatsapp line here let me contact you. Hoping to hear from you. Yours,
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by RedPanthar: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Mhizjay:

Red
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by MrStealYourGirl(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
laskab:
Own a Farm in Sambisa Forest
lol
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Mhizjay(f): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
RedPanthar:

Red squirrel here what's up. You sent a PM

I sent you another one. Btw,this looks like a new account,which name were you using before?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by RedPanthar: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
Mhizjay:

I sent you another one. Btw,this looks like a new account,which name were you using before?

I'm waiting to hear from you.

Send me your whatsapp contact to the email address on my signature
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by NwaliE01: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
You can do buying and selling
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Sophy22(f): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
FEED THE NATION PLUS (FREE DOWNLINES)
Click the link and join our WhatsApp group: https:///GKEvxTgpOl7HoBemPkQdYN
Just come and experience the power of 1k in Team Genuine Vendors & Vent Square.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by NightFood: 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
buying and selling anything 20k can buy wont be a bad business to do, you can also open an FCMB Business Account so you can access business loan facility that will help your business will grow exponentially. Start now at https://on.fcmb.com/online-account-business3
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Godsown0: 3:50am On Sep 22, 2020
KrazyDave16:

With that amount, it'll be frustrating.

Unless you're on the lookout for new altcoins with potential, investing in current alts (BTC, ETH) will be difficult.
Hold like 100k for ETH and maybe 2Mil for BTC if you wanna go there and start watching the trend.
Can i know more please
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 87% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 4 out of 6 trades with this platform and with a n =N=8,000-=N=10,000 investment you can be assured of around =N=2,000-3000 revenue a day and that's =N=100,000 a month, ... It may not seem much but it achievable

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.