Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What Business Can I Do With 20k? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With 20k? (39846 Views)

My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by majestique(f): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
mosho2good:
can u teach me drop shipping

Send a dm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by majestique(f): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Seersam:
I'm interested pls
Dm
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Floda: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Adexy94:

WHAT IS YOUR CAPITAL? LET'S HELP YOU START UP A LUCRATIVE CONDOM BUSINESS. (100% PROFIT GUARANTEED). WHOLESALE AND RETAIL PRICE AVAILABLE TO FIT YOUR BUDGET. IF INTERESTED: 081872222066.

I'm interested, how does it work?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Emmafly(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Most comments and advice on this thread to the OP have been Greedily and Gluttonously given.
As a business person, the first thing i will advise the OP or anyone in his situation is to first checkout for that thing he loves naturally and turn it into a business.
also i will advise that he can look around his environment and source for that item that can be produced easily but is scarce in other environment.
he can also look at going for items that cannot be done without in his environment- mostly food items - raw/cooked - e.g - buy dried pepper like 5k, Salt - 1k, onion - 3k, palmoil - 5k, seasoning - 3k etc and use the balance for restocking (NB: these items can stay at least 6mths without getting spoilt) - he that is down need to fear no fall. start like this from home and you will become a household grocery person.
Looking at all these, OP should think deeply before investing.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Banky691: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2020
mosho2good:

can u teach me about fiverr
Yes I can
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by aariwa(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Undilutedme:
Hello guys

I have 20k currently and I don't want to spend it foolishly, I want to invest the 20k in something profitable. I know it's little but I know there are some businesses I can that can fetch me little income so when I get admission I can be helping myself. I'm a aspiring medical student and I wrote my jamb, awaiting post utme.

Please guys, I need suggestions, no matter how little. Thanks
Buy a sewing machine and start sewing facemasks and supply to banks and businesses and learn how to do hand sanitizes from alcohol Covid is not going anytime soon
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Lee99: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
mosho2good:

can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by dauddy97(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
ymstar:

Hope it's not scam?
Not a scam. But, if your doubtful, forget it. I'm even still thinking of the sacrifice and time self.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by folak48: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

What do you need to know, Sir?

Please and please I need your mentorship.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ymstar(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
dauddy97:
Not a scam. But, if your doubtful, forget it. I'm even still thinking of the sacrifice and time self.
I would b able to sub for you nah
U know I'm also a private teacher affected by the covid 19 and I'm also trying to explore something new on programming language.

Abeg I would sub for you, what do u say imam dauud?
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by PrinceFaFem(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa o
so after all this much noise making everywhere over crypto, Bitcoin Bianca or Beatrice so mos of una still dey cry?
some will even start their write-up and first rubbish those doing betting than introduce them to one sure reliable means called forex unknown that this one gambling even worst than football Betting (if you know how to manage yourself well)......... when I tried it then I thought I wasn't smart enough but reading from page 1-14 now I know I am not alone atall.

- someone said he has 20k to take do business and better Nigeria citizen is asking him to still bring some of the money to come and learn a skill........... abeg if that skill is really paying 20k should be small for you, you should even be proud to groom someone and be part of his or her story in the little way u can... by the time he take 5k to learn a skill from you and towards the end of your lecture u will still say you need luck and plenty of commitment to make it from the remaining 15k....

God dey
I come in peace ��

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by hadewest0(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chrisbella24:

SCAM
Which 10k?
I Understand Why You Would Call It Scam. But Lack Of Knowledge Makes U Think So, But What I Would Tell You Is That Its You To Choose If You Want To Partner With Me. All I Would Do Is Show You The Way For Free, But All Ur Investment At Ur Own Risk.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Stevengerd(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
majestique:

Check your email
Havnt seen anything o.
That's my whatsapp number
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Amiblinks0408: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hello friends, I have 3 options of different online jobs for you to choose from. And all three is free. But I personally will charge you for showing you the way Hoo Haaa!.

start getting paid straight to your Nigerian local account. I can only help those who can appreciate my efforts to show you this secrets

Option 1: become a chat operator(Adult chat with virtual profile. No video involved). Make upto 50k monthly

Option 2: help companies verify their customers addresses in Nigeria and get paid. Make upto 20k monthly

Option 3: Answer foreign students assignment questions and get paid. Make upto 30k monthly

Nothing like networking or bringing 3 people grin

I have given you a hint. So if you are tired of insult and depression. Do what your mates are doing.

I charge #3000 for my service

Last last God no go shame us!
WHATSAPP zero 706 five 7845 six seven
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ibegtodiffer:

Are you joking?
Watin be joking. I haven't recovered since 3 months ago
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Chrisbella24(f): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
hadewest0:
I Understand Why You Would Call It Scam. But Lack Of Knowledge Makes U Think So, But What I Would Tell You Is That Its You To Choose If You Want To Partner With Me. All I Would Do Is Show You The Way For Free, But All Ur Investment At Ur Own Risk.

I don't intend to partner with you.

Tell me, what can 10k import?

Do you know the current exchange and shipping rates?

Most shipping companies don't ship goods under 1-3kg.
If you ship a goods lesser than 3kg, you will be charged for 3kg.

Please, tell him and tell yourself the truth.

Don't come here to tell me how some shipping companies charge less because I've used almost all shipping companies in Lagos.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
You can invest in affiliate marketing. To succeed in affiliate marketing, you'll need:
1) Products
2) Landing pages
3) Traffic
As a beginner, you can harness simple tools to build your income.
One of such tools that can give you products pages and traffic is 1 Page Commissions. The tool offers 27 Done-for-you Clickbank high selling products presell pages that are hosted and run on auto-pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IUt-YPmAPg

Get 1 Page Commissions
>>>> HERE

Since you will need a clickbank user ID, watch the video below to open a clickbank account in Nigeria.

Video: Lucky Author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgHSqIAQH0

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
TrippleEEE:

I guess you don't know the business you were suggesting.
Chat me on Facebook Collins Udeagbala
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Rockyfancino(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
majestique:
You can start dropshipping and you don't need capital for that. If you're interested send me a dm.
I know this wasn't for me, but I really want to ask you some questions. Sending you a DM.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by dauddy97(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
ymstar:

I would b able to sub for you nah
U know I'm also a private teacher affected by the covid 19 and I'm also trying to explore something new on programming language.

Abeg I would sub for you, what do u say imam dauud?
pls, WhatsApp me let talk o81 494 284 9o
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ymstar(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
dauddy97:
pls, WhatsApp me let talk o81 494 284 9o
Ok, sheikh dauud, I would do dat now!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by hadewest0(m): 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chrisbella24:

I don't intend to partner with you.

Tell me, what can 10k import?

Do you know the current exchange and shipping rates?

Most shipping companies don't ship goods under 1-3kg.
If you ship a goods lesser than 3kg, you will be charged for 3kg.

Please, tell him and tell yourself the truth.

Don't come here to tell me how some shipping companies charge less because I've used almost all shipping companies in Lagos.
i know that and what i would tell you is that our work can never be the same
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Chrisbella24(f): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2020
hadewest0:
i know that and what i would tell you is that our work can never be the same

No dey whine yourself.
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by dauddy97(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
ymstar:
Ok, sheikh dauud, I would do dat now!
Patiently waiting
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by ymstar(m): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2020
dauddy97:
Patiently waiting
I will
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by mosho2good: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Banky691:
Yes I can
can we chat on WhatsApp
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Keep N15,000 in your account.
Upload N5,000 into Merrybet or 1xbet.
Stake Arsenal vs Liverpool community shield match at over 2.5 goals.
You will get instant N7,750 at 1.55 odds.
Business don start be that.
One game everyday.
3 games enter yesterday.
5k loos be that weldone sir!
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by DerrickOfficial(m): 1:33am On Aug 31, 2020
i'll suggest you learn crypto trading. its something that's going to fetch you a lot of cash as log as you're focused. i'm not active here so if you need more clarification or want to go into this, send me a message on whatsapp 08169458411
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by BlackAlien007: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
bodmas119:
I will teach you how to make cool cash on Fiverr and you will thank God

Pls am interested in the fiver stuff ooo

Johndotun007@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Lucheeana: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chat on social media and get paid every friday. Chat, create post, like, ahare and comment .No need for referral chat up just 1800 to join
https:///message/NUXUUDOPH76WF1
Re: What Business Can I Do With 20k? by Lucheeana: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
I will tutor you in forex at 20k and you start earning with what you learn on a no deposit bonus with my broker https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/GRdf5Wvat5U1UwQfFN6qlT (don't forget to replace DOT with '.')

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Efe Ejere's Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana, 36 Pals Squad, Others Storm Delta / Dangote: 27 Staff Shot During Closure Of Our Factory By Kogi Govt / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.