Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (58460 Views)

Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by quickly: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He Knows the Bible so much!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!
He knows He can't go there again!
That's why he is out to DECIEVE and Confuse Man,who is the Image of God.

He Knows His Time is so Short!

Do not Let Him ! He has no Mercy!
Flee From Anything that Has to Do with Him..

They are wild animals what do you expect.

Do you think all the cows human beings kill don’t want to ram you with their horns.

Or all the chicken we kill want to die.

The lion is a super predator just like man

He is carnivore so any meat is fair game. They kill male cubs too.

Common sense will tell you not to keep lions or snakes as pet.

Unless you want to tempt death
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Amos1423(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Throughout the History of Humanity, The Only Person that Lions Have Fully Respected is Daniel!

It took God Almighty to Lock their Mouths!

There are Certain things we need to be Extremely Careful about..

Sin has Made Man to Lose The Dominion we Had over these Creatures..

It is at the Millienium Reign we will Enjoy that Full Dominion that Adam and Eve Lost

Condolences to His Family!

How many days really did that your Daniel spend in the Lions den?

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by spayor(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Saheed9:
I hope Runtown reads this
hahaha...na true oh
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

Reminds me of the story of the sheep and the shepherd. The sheep spends all her life fearing the wolf only to be sold and eaten by the shepherd.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Allsome: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations to him and his family. Very great achoevement
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by joepepsy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Must everything be about religion. .you are very senseless and you need help.
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Naturally I'm not comfortable playing around wild animals the risk is too high.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Righteousness89(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. You are a whole mood. I love your doggedness despite the overwhelming and obvious hate.

You are Blessed My Sister..

It's too Late to Be Distracted or Discouraged!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Offpoint: 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:
Playing with lions, just because they call them tamed lions or lions bred in captivity. These people like to play gamble sha.

Mehn no matter how tame or captivity-bred a lion is, I ain't finna mess with those cats.. fück that shít mah niggas grin

RIP to Mr. Mathewson.
Lol, big man like you dey fear common lion... Something wey I dey eat for breakfast.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Dessleb(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]brilliant
Kennitrust:
Animal will always be animal.

Just don't trust your efforts to make nature different from its nature.

Animal remain animal and their nature remain natural... Tread with care, you may loose your respect thinking you have change nature.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by crackhaus: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Lol, big man like you dey fear common lion... Something wey I dey eat for breakfast.
Carry go sah, you dey on your own grin
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Eriokanmi: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow that a wild pet killed it owner? What is so good about wow?
I guessed Righteousness89 used the word 'WOW' to book space which he had succeeded doing grin

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Doyou2019: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
WibusJaga:
Wild animals are called WILD for a reason.
RIP to the dead.

Can't tame a wild thing.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Offpoint: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
crackhaus:
Carry go sah, you dey on your own grin
Fear fear

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by foreshore(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53930125

This whites are crazy, a lion kills a human being and is tranquillised instead of being killed.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's so unfortunate for the conservationist.
Wild animals will always be wild and cruel.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by StreetFight: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
joepepsy:
Must everything be about religion. .you are very senseless and you need help.

It is joblessness that causes things like this. Do you ever see people who are gainfully emploed constituting nuisance of the internet?

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Twinna: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rough play gone wrong. RIP to the dead.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

No rest in peace from me. I can't come and be wasting the "precious words." Why would you invite Devil as your friend and expect him to pamper you in return. Lions are no man's friend just like some aggressive dog species that when they're triggered by their Spirit they will bite their owners.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Superpower(m): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheists, Islamists, Buddhists repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity
Why do you believe in God.is it because you love him or is it because you fear hell fire
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

"The lionesses reportedly killed a man working on a neighbouring property after they broke out of the enclosure in 2017."

They didn't learn from this

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by frog12: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
there's a LESSON here. RUNAWAY from WILD animals!
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by TimeTraveler369: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

What do you smoke?

How is this useless epistle related to the message.

RIP would have been enough.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by frog12: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
so you were THERE when DANIEL was hugging LIONS?

IfGodbeforus:
Throughout the History of Humanity, The Only Person that Lions Have Fully Respected is Daniel!

It is at the Millienium Reign we will Enjoy that Full Dominion that Adam and Eve Lost

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by NkemChukwudi: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheists, Islamists, Buddhists repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity

Eyin oloshi gbogbo! from suffer suffer country.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
His relatives have said that Wednesday's attack could have been the result of very rough play.

His family is even making excuses for the lions.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by DavidEsq(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
swiz123:
I rushed into this thread thinking pocohantas ' Swiss crush have been eaten.

A heart felt condolences to the deceased and in advance to those who share in his madness.

The gods are responsible for this death, cos whom the gods want to kill, they curse with madness. What better way can madness be made manifest than rearing lions, hyenas and other dangerous animals.
"Pocahontas Swiss crush has been eaten" grin grin grin grin grin grin. Ppl are wicked im this life sha grin grin angry
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by DavidEsq(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:

U are wrong sir
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Champneys: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Them no dey hear word.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Emmanuelolu1000: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
RIP. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Newborn Twin Pandas Cuddle Up To Their Mother In Adorable Snaps ( Pictures) / Popular Dogs In Nigeria And Their Breed Info (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.