Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (58439 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Lamanii22(f): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lions/lionesses are only nice in the cartoon "simba'...
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Liposure: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lions/lionesses are only nice in the cartoon "simba'...
hakuna matata

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Godblessamaechi: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Keep up the good work � brother I love your tenacity in spreading the good news. God bless you sir.

Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He Knows the Bible so much!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!
He knows He can't go there again!
That's why he is out to DECIEVE and Confuse Man,who is the Image of God.

He Knows His Time is so Short!

Do not Let Him ! He has no Mercy!
Flee From Anything that Has to Do with Him..

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by OyinO: 1:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Genetically bred lions meant to replace the original lions.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Originalsly: 1:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Converting Lions to pets forgetting that these animals have killer instinct embedded in them.

How can he forget when the lioness killed someone on his neighbour's property three years ago? True.... the killer instinct is suppressed... but without warning can rise to the top in a flash. That happens in most cases but this one.... I believe karma.... your lion killed someone.... guess a nobody... now the chicken came home to roost.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Kingbuhari(m): 3:01am On Aug 28, 2020
At times I wondered how people felt comfort in the arms of deadly wild animals... Anyway they are hungry and enjoy the free meal available at the moment...
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by ProfAmaben(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2020
Truthlord12:
if I be a man of God you won’t see the end of this year.

Curse be to you and your generation for insulting the most high God

Hahahahaha, first tell your dead God to lift you off poverty. Is your God blind? Why didn't he save those dying like goats in southern Kaduna from bandits?

Oga sharrap, your God is dead and can't do more than a dead rat. I would save your moniker and reply you on January 1st 2021.

Enjoy your miserable day, man of God my foot.

Curse be upon you and your unborn children, your family and your parents, your dead grandparents, your future in-laws etc. Scum!
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by ddeola: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Animals remain animals. People should stop fooling themselves these wild animals cannot be domesticated
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by kilimanjaro(m): 7:04am On Aug 28, 2020
lexy2014:

"The lionesses reportedly killed a man working on a neighbouring property after they broke out of the enclosure in 2017."

They didn't learn from this
Don't mind them. Craxxy people.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Austeen007(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Leave the wild to the wild. They are animals and will never be humans no Mather how we try to tame them.

Their killer instinct will alway be their.

Africans knows this, but this oyibo's no dey hear.
RandomAfrican1:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53930125
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by themanderon: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
He conserved the animals and they deconserved him grin. when I watch these guys cavorting with this animals I just know it's gona happen someday. A bite to the neck and it's game over.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by JenniferEkubo(f): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2020
dederocs:

You miss my point, this is a rational issue..you are diverting to another subject. my premise is that, a lot of people have stayed peacefully with lions too, am not disputing nothing.
okay I understand u
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Timisamd(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He Knows the Bible so much!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!
He knows He can't go there again!
That's why he is out to DECIEVE and Confuse Man,who is the Image of God.

He Knows His Time is so Short!

Do not Let Him ! He has no Mercy!
Flee From Anything that Has to Do with Him..

The passion...
The energy...
I just wonder ..
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by erniok(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=JenniferEkubo post=93287868] which means without God, we are nobody, we are powerless!! [/ I'll be expecting. Thanks.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by JenniferEkubo(f): 8:25am On May 11, 2021
erniok:

I'll be expecting. Thanks.
okay, no problem, you re welcome
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by erniok(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
okay, no problem, you re welcome
Pls edit my number in your post. Thanks. He's in Katsina and no escrow so I strongly doubt if the deal will fly. Thanks once more.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by JenniferEkubo(f): 1:45pm On May 11, 2021
erniok:

Pls edit my number in your post. Thanks. He's in Katsina and no escrow so I strongly doubt if the deal will fly. Thanks once more.
okay sir, no problem. You re welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newborn Twin Pandas Cuddle Up To Their Mother In Adorable Snaps ( Pictures) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba / Popular Dogs In Nigeria And Their Breed Info (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.