Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (58402 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / Lions Seen Taking Tourists And Park Rangers On A Tour In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Fmghewzy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow that a wild pet killed it owner? What is so good about wow?

I always tell that righteousness guy is a big fool
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
D even have Endangered species centre
Whites nd der love for animal
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by dederocs(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
yeah in a den of hungry lions.. Which he didn't tame or train! He sat there touching their heads in the den but wasn't mauled to death. But the deceased saved them, trained them, tamed them, fed them yet they still mauled him to death. In other words God is more powerful!
you miss my point, my point is, the man has been with them for years...
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by aAK1(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
This could have been avoided. The said lion had a history of killing someone else. It shouldn’t have been trusted
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Goodman247: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
It will always end in tears
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Abdulnur(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Throughout the History of Humanity, The Only Person that Lions Have Fully Respected is Daniel!

It took God Almighty to Lock their Mouths!

There are Certain things we need to be Extremely Careful about..

Sin has Made Man to Lose The Dominion we Had over these Creatures..

It is at the Millienium Reign we will Enjoy that Full Dominion that Adam and Eve Lost

Condolences to His Family!

You may want to check out Dean Sneider on Instagram
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by JenniferEkubo(f): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
dederocs:

you miss my point, my point is, the man has been with them for years...
which means without God, we are nobody, we are powerless!!
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Freddo99(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ihatemumu:
Converting Lions to pets forgetting that these animals have killer instinct embedded in them.

i wonder
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Gamesmart: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He Knows the Bible so much!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!
He knows He can't go there again!
That's why he is out to DECIEVE and Confuse Man,who is the Image of God.

He Knows His Time is so Short!

Do not Let Him ! He has no Mercy!
Flee From Anything that Has to Do with Him..

You God that you pray to everyday, pay tithe to and do his bidding does not still deal with you everyday in that cursed Nigeria?

He don turn your world in Nigeria to Dubai?

What nonsense are you talking?
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Imiete(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

Even after He has Trained, Fed and Groomed the the Lions, they still Dealt with Him..

Seeing this, What Comes to my Mind is the Similarity between this Event and what Devil does. Some serve the devil, Sacrifice to him , do his biddings thinking they are Safe!

No Matter How Friendly or Close you are to the Devil ! No Matter How you Serve him, he will make a Meance of you, Destroy you , Deal with you and Laugh at you in Hell!

That guy is a dangerous , Heartless and Wise guy! He Has being thrown down to Earth over 6000 yrs ago..

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

Oga take am easy na,no bi everything u go turn to preaching
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by PremierGuy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wild animals are simply wild animals, no matter how long they are domesticated
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

cool

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by watchindelta(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
That why I trust Dog more than animals grin grin cheesy
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Kabazzis: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's not unusual for game reserves to auction off wildlife to other entities, and it is a very common practice in effective wildlife management.

Unfotunately, in most reserves, there is a tendency for the populations of some animals to get too big for the reserve, and these populations often have to be controlled. Culling is often an option. But sometimes animals are sold to other conservation organisations, reserves and private individuals, usually on auctions. Many of these aniamals go to stocking new reserves, restocking others, or adjusting populations.

In the case of rhinos, for example, the males tend to be very territorial. If the number of males in a reserve gets too large, territorial fights become common place, often with fatal consequences. Males are often attacked by their counterparts, sometimes suffering severe injuries or horribly painful and lingering deaths. Females are usually spared such conflict, but not always. So it is usually best to take the excess rhinos elsewhere. (This is not a comprehensive explanation, btw, simply an example of wildlife management practices).
https://www.animalpicturesociety.com/female-lion-pictures-dfe2
That said, there are a number of reserves who may not be overly concerned with the ultimate destination of the creatures they auction or sell, but in general, Shamwari is fairly committed to good ethical conservation principles.

Sadly, that is not always the case, and once the sale is concluded, the fate of the animal is often unknown, although there are laws to try to protect wildlife to some extent. This could of course be debated extensively, but it's probably not a good forum to get into that debate.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Missyajoke(f): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow that a wild pet killed it owner? What is so good about wow?

Face front undecided undecided undecided
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by uunwanaobong3: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
I swear with all amount of sincerity, journalist will be the one to cause a third world war ......... What do you mean by white Lion...... Always bringing race issue into every conversation...... Causing people of different races to fight among themselves
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by dederocs(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
JenniferEkubo:
which means without God, we are nobody, we are powerless!!
You miss my point, this is a rational issue..you are diverting to another subject. my premise is that, a lot of people have stayed peacefully with lions too, am not disputing nothing.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Ubdavis(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Animal na animal
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by ProfAmaben(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheists, Islamists, Buddhists repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity

Leave other religions out if your stupidity. Must everyone paddle the same boat? What makes you think that Christianity your religion isn't the wrong one?

Before you spew trash, use your brain. Hell ko, Iceblock nii.

A so-called God would create people and throw them inside fire for eternity, a coward that couldn't defeat the devil but wants man his creation to defeat the devil for him.

Una mumu sha...
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by zakkxx: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
they will not hear the wild animals do not like you; you are a nice launch to them.continue be doing aproko....
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Leave other religions out if your stupidity. Must everyone paddle the same boat? What makes you think that Christianity your religion isn't the wrong one?

Before you spew trash, use your brain. Hell ko, Iceblock nii.

A so-called God would create people and throw them inside fire for eternity, a coward that couldn't defeat the devil but wants man his creation to defeat the devil for him.

Una mumu sha...
since you don’t have regards for God I believe your time in this world is up. go mark this day
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by ProfAmaben(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
since you don’t have regards for God I believe your time in this world is up. go mark this day

You would definitely die before me. Don't you want to meet your Lord again?

Religious pests. I live a very healthy life and I exercise a lot, you would die before me even if I'm older than you. Mark this day!!!!!!!
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You would definitely die before me. Don't you want to meet your Lord again?

Religious pests. I live a very healthy life and I exercise a lot, you would die before me even if I'm older than you. Mark this day!!!!!!!
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Michaelcas(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Truthlord12:
thank you so much the word must be preached.

Is either the atheists, Islamists, Buddhists repent or they’ll find themselves in hell for eternity
STFU
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Michaelcas(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
I swear with all amount of sincerity, journalist will be the one to cause a third world war ......... What do you mean by white Lion...... Always bringing race issue into every conversation...... Causing people of different races to fight among themselves
there are white Lions tho, it's a specie
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by WannaHowzit(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
It's the second time this lion has killed someone. They should put it down.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
The man is a fool. Once in animal has tasted human blood it will crave for it again that is why they are always killed. This fool is walking a man eater believing that what?it has repented? He is a fool.
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by AssistantJesus1: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

Righteousness89:
Condolences!

He knows how Heaven is.
He was Formerly There!

more power

1 Like

Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by Ayobami7(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rip
Re: South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions by raphy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
something must kill a man R.I.P sir...

but that fake man of god righteousness was spoted doing wow! dog will soon bite him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Dogs In Nigeria And Their Breed Info (pics) / Newborn Twin Pandas Cuddle Up To Their Mother In Adorable Snaps ( Pictures) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.