Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) (36337 Views)

Senate Confirms The New CBN's Monetary Policy Committee Members (Photo) / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / INEC Rejects Omoyele Sowore's Suspension By Rebel AAC Members - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Farki: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
chidexnwa:
Why do they like carrying the US flag though?

Because Nnamdi Kanu was invited to a Trump rally they believe that they have a supporter in the White House.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzizzy:
IPOB members in their thousands stage protest against the killings of its members in Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQw3Yx2ZnTc
Ipob is biafra and biafra is ipob, being a biafra is a spirit down to the soul it doesn't die, biafra is the only way out, the truth and life of the igbo race without it the igbos will definitely continue to perish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Biafrannuke: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
God bless Biafra!

The land of the rising sun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by IamWonderful: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

SMALL HUNGRY BOY
I KNOW YOU ARE STARVING!!!
Don't generalize your problem, the fact it is happening to you, doesn't mean it is everyone's problem.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Dayvidblue: 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
loopman:

Like I said, your father is a retarrdeed fool on medications grin
Slowpoke.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by AdebayoHOD(m): 7:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amumaigwe:
You’re very talented, but pained & confused with your half-witted ‘references”, I think you should reference the founder for your people also shocked

Afonja and cowardice are inseparable. Inspite of their spirit of fear and cowardice, Awolowo was still coerced to commit suicide at his prime, Oladipo Diya still got reduced to almost a dead man, Ambode still got trampled and finished politically.
Learn a lesson or two from these Yoruba characters and aim to live a fulfilled life. It remains more honourable to fight and die for ones beliefs and principles than to be making all shades of painful compromises just to stay alive, in misery.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by AdebayoHOD(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
kollinzgee:

Because they are not cowards like yaribanza

Boy! It’s not a must you showcase your stupidity here
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by BOFA2020: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Delusional brainwashed reta*ded IPIG terrorist monkeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by AdebayoHOD(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s][/s]
NumbEmotions:

When a shortsighted person speaks the blind lose their eyes from its sockets!
[s][/s]

Make it properly arranged next time grin
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by roszilman: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:

Why are they protesting in a village naw, they should go into the main road, is this the Enugu they want to compare with ibadan, such shambles of shame, no wonder capital of poverty in the south.
a psychopath who eat once in a day have just blabbered bull crap!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by loopman: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dayvidblue:

My father is a Slowpoke.

RIP to him grin
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by IamWonderful: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
roszilman:

a psychopath who eat once in a day have just blabbered bull crap!
Stop generalizing your problem, the fact that it is happening to you, doesn't mean we are on it together.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by PreyingMantis(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
bestman09:
I'm in a dilemma. Though i'm a staunch supporter of biafra, one of the DSS operatives killed on Sunday is my blood brother.
You're a pathological liar! No DSS operatives were killed.

Nameless DSS operatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by farous(m): 8:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Pharoah(Bihari) and the zoo should let my people (Biafra) go. Is it a must to be a Nigerian. Must you force s marriage that is not working to remain together? .Is divorce no longer permitted. Can somebody tell me why Igbo that are saying they want to go and you say no,they must be with you,yet you don't like them and marginalizing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by zoedew: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mgbadike80:
One Nigeria is a scam and we all know it. I'm surprised by the way Nigerians
would come online to support the
extra judicially killing of IPOB
members but would wail and
condemn the same action when it
happens elsewhere in the country,
the problem of Nigeria is not her
leaders but the people. Unfortunately,
i'm convinced that Nigeria would
never get better, only worse.Don't be
surprised that the policemen that
killed these unarmed youths are
indigenes of southern Kaduna or the
middle belt Christian.

Who stands in the way of a moving train will have no story to tell.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by roszilman: 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Stop generalizing your problem, the fact that it is happening to you, doesn't mean we are on it together.
disgusting gay, always spewing like a hungry motherfvcker. U dnt even knw me, de list problem i can have is to be like u dat eat once in two days.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:
Don't generalize your problem, the fact it is happening to you, doesn't mean it is everyone's problem.

I KNOW SAY LIFE HARD FOR YOU BUT DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE YET. HELP IS ON THE WAY.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by safetyboot: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
bluefilm:
They can't even afford a high quality camera to cover their protest.

Nnamdi Cownu really scammed these pigs 100%.

ARE YOU NORMAL? DON'T YOU KNOW THIS WAS AN EYE WITNESS REPORT
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by earnit3: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
REally
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Farki:

Lies and victim mentality, multiple stories of the incident have made the front page.

On this same Nairaland that I visit daily? Is it the ones of the Governor visiting the scene and the one he called for security meeting and the ones that both police and DSS were dissing out lies?

The real ones that talked about what happened never made front-page none made fp
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sagay212:

Don't bother about what amotekun is securing. Just focus on counting the dead bodies of your ipob brothers. How about that?

Dead bodies are being counted all over Nigeria..if that what you wish your follow citizens then it will soon reach your door step

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by egoldman(m): 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
chidexnwa:
Why do they like carrying the US flag though?

E concern you?
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Dayvidblue: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
loopman:

RIP to my generation grin

Ok safe dying!
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by egoldman(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
hiterrun:

Amotekun is different from biafra.
my own opinion on this Biafra thing is the igbos should dialogue with them you can't force the government to collect freedom which they close their ears at... it's will just be bloody every experience a peaceful protest that turn bloody.so mk igbos just dialogue ND u can't be acting like this and you think they will zone Presidential to igbo land... mk una think twice o

So you think those people marching care for presidency?
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by loopman: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dayvidblue:

Ok safe dieing !

Guy! Your parents should seek a refund from your primary school grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Dayvidblue: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
loopman:

Guy! My parents should seek a refund from my primary school grin cheesy
How can they possibly seek a refund for what they never paid for.
Retard, go get some education!
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
People have died and they won’t come back, no matter what, frustrated and jobless young men all over the place hiding under the umbrella of ipob, well done security forces show them their level..
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by ada9ja(f): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZZ22:
your opinion ends here in nairaland trash till you go outside there and implement that style. We have seen many of your kind, talk talk and more talk
u re one of the people am referring to..baseless being...think before u comment
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Prophet777: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
You can kill an ideology... weldone guyz!
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Petacephas: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Injustice breeds unrest in the land. When a weak man is pushed to the edge, his strength increases beyond imaginations. I rest my case.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by goodnews777: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
When you use fuel to stop a hot surface, it’s only a matter of time. The south is so marginalized that when the time arrives compromised politicians will die first and the North will regret the record of evil done to the Christian South and will curse leaders like Buhari who played nepotism and tribal sentiments for their selfish gains. Nigeria will be worse than Somalia. Wait and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Video Of Canadian Police Giving A Lady Ice Cream / Judge Adedayo Akintoye Buys Property In Dubai’s Burj Khalifa - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.