Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) (36356 Views)

Senate Confirms The New CBN's Monetary Policy Committee Members (Photo) / Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / INEC Rejects Omoyele Sowore's Suspension By Rebel AAC Members - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Arda1000(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:

The combatant Army, Navy, Air Foce, Police and DSS are also ready for combatant youths.
you and I know that if Ipob members were to get armed Dss oo bss ooo police ooo army ooo dem go go into hiding..... Ipob members are fighting for an idealogy they don't expect any salaries in return.... Trust me their heart are hard like iron

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Queenserah26(f): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
True
Racoon:
You can never kill an ideology when a system is full of injustice.The security agencies cant have these kind of altercations with the terrorists they're covertly & overtly supporting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by bestman09(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
I'm in a dilemma. Though i'm a staunch supporter of biafra, one of the DSS operatives killed on Sunday is my blood brother.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Simbrixton(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
i am proudly onye oduduwa

and i am happy nigeria is falling please stand strong

ipob arm yourselves

arm up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by sammy7410(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
cool

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Eryyy92: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
The center cannot hold

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Livingstone124: 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Where are those DSS and cowards policemen. Go and arrest these crowd. NONSENSE and INGREDIENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by optimistfeel(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
May God help us in this country killing everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by molbic(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
IamWonderful:

Why are they protesting in a village naw, they should go into the main road, is this the Enugu they want to compare with ibadan, such shambles of shame, no wonder capital of poverty in the south.
hahahahaha did you see any brown roof there the answer is no well it's because of too much brown roof that IBADAN became the BROWN Roof CAPITAL OF The WORLD

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Sagay212: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
These people are not serious yet the make noise, chest beat and call other people cowards. One would have expected the people shouting biafr.aud day and night to at least have come up with their own regional security outfit like the amotekun. That will show a serious step no matter how little to their so called self actualization.

The people they call coward and hate on everyday already have their own regional security outfit without making so much noise or any chest beating. When we tell them it's not by making noise, insulting people and doing gra gra, dem no go hear. Follow who know road and learn from your masters. Instead na so so hate and envy.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Miracle1991: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Terrorist walking free. I wish am the President, I would have ordered for shoot at sight. This terrorist don't want peace they want war and they shall get it.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by penta(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Later some people will say, "how do we get here as a country?". How can a country be great when section(s) of the country is thinking and working on how to break-out and not how to their quota to develop the country. I say " that is how we got to where we are to today". #ipob #bokoharam etc

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Livingstone124: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:
Protest ke? Over what nah? I thought IPOB said they will destroy the Nigerian Army as they(IPOB) did in 1967,
a big FOOL is spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Wolexdey(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
That's a massive move... It's a huge thought for the Government of the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
StreetFight:

The combatant Army, Navy, Air Foce, Police and DSS are also ready for combatant youths.

But will never be ready for combatant terrorists. Display of folly

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
illicit:
Nice one

I AM IMPRESSED

SO PEOPLE STILL HAVE LIVER IN THIS COUNTRY !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingzizzy:

You are still thinking like this because either of Boko haram, ISWAP or killer herdsmen are yet to pursue you with AK47

No mind the buffalo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
hammer8:

THAT IS THE SAME THING WE ARE WONDERING ABOUT AMOTEKUN.

cheesy grin cool
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by eburuu: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shoot at sight...i repeat shoot at sight...omga do u read me
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by hiterrun(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
hammer8:

THAT IS THE SAME THING WE ARE WONDERING ABOUT AMOTEKUN.

Amotekun is different from biafra.
my own opinion on this Biafra thing is the igbos should dialogue with them you can't force the government to collect freedom which they close their ears at... it's will just be bloody every experience a peaceful protest that turn bloody.so mk igbos just dialogue ND u can't be acting like this and you think they will zone Presidential to igbo land... mk una think twice o

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
AdebayoHOD:

And joining this ‘Cause’ will save you from being pursued undecided undecided undecided

When a shortsighted person speaks the blind lose their eyes from its sockets!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Alexanderdeguru: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
[right][/right]These people are not serious yet the make noise, chest beat and call other people cowards. One would have expected the people shouting biafr.aud day and night to at least have come up with their own regional security outfit like the amotekun. That will show a serious step no matter how little to their so called self actualization.

The people they call coward and hate on everyday already have their own regional security outfit without making so much noise or any chest beating. When we tell them it's not by making noise, insulting people and doing gra gra, dey no go hear. Follow who know road and learn from your masters. Instead na so so hate and envy. [/quote]

Are there supposed to be insecurity in Nigeria in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by saxoil2: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sagay212:
These people are not serious yet the make noise, chest beat and call other people cowards. One would have expected the people shouting biafr.aud day and night to at least have come up with their own regional security outfit like the amotekun. That will show a serious step no matter how little to their so called self actualization.

The people they call coward and hate on everyday already have their own regional security outfit without making so much noise or any chest beating. When we tell them it's not by making noise, insulting people and doing gra gra, dem no go hear. Follow who know road and learn from your masters. I
nstead na so so hate and envy.

And what is your regional security securing?
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
penta:
Later some people will say, "how do we get here as a country?". How can a country be great when section(s) of the country is thinking and working on how to break-out and not how to their quota to develop the country. I say " that is how we got to where we are to today". #ipob #bokoharam etc
The quota you've been contributing has been ending up in private pockets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
RuddyFusion:

That's what this is to YOU....WALKING EXERCISE....it is well

Well, that's what it is... As long as they don't hinder business activities, and normal life of citizens, they might as well be holding church rallies!!!

However, any attempt to disrupt anything, and there will be blood!!! This is just what it is!!!
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by dododawa1: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
as a Yoruba person,i think BUHARI don't have single what is happening in Nigeria, killing everyday,the mumu should get out and retired.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by hiterrun(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sagay212:

The people they call coward and hate on everyday already have their own regional security outfit without making so much noise or any chest beating. When we tell them it's not by making noise, insulting people and doing gra gra, dem no go hear. Follow who know road and learn from your masters. Instead na so so hate and envy.

follow ooo
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, that's what it is... As long as they don't hinder business activities, and normal life of citizens, they might as well be holding church rallies!!!

However, any attempt to disrupt anything, and there will be blood!!! This is just what it is!!!

Clap for yourself
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by NumbEmotions(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Franzinni:
i see people strolling together hahaha

just going for a walk in the village .... is that not.

Dial *111# to borrow sense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by billbonesmd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wrong place at the wrong time, may he rest in peace.
Unto the struggle
bestman09:
I'm in a dilemma. Though i'm a staunch supporter of biafra, one of the DSS operatives killed on Sunday is my blood brother.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) by kainonia86(m): 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
FG should let them be!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform / Bashir Ahmad Begs Elon For 100 Ventilators / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.