Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll (2066 Views)

INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini / Akpabio: APC Accuses Mike Igini Of Bias, Petitions Presidency / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by seunmsg(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
engineerboat:

He's partisan because he.refuses Apc written results in Akwa Ibom right

He’s partisan because he rigged for PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by Unigrad: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
favor914:
Everything so nice when I’m dreaming?, do you have a voter’s card? vote for Obaseki with bet9naija ticket? When APC made Obaseki Governor 2016-2020 did you vote for him?
I would have ignored you but I need to reply you.
I was APC party agent during 2016 Election, my family and I voted for Obaseki and we are doing same this time. He won our hearts with is governance and nothing including you can change it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by OVB123: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Monimatic post=93288630][b] grin grin grin
Oshiomole Edo state faction of APC a.k.a Edo People Movement [EPM] already accusing INEC, Police, Judges, even their own party members and Some APC Governors of trying to rig election for Obaseki.

All these every day propaganda by ize iyamu, Oshiomole, Tony Kabaka, Nomolest, captain osa okunbor and their EPM group will not work, they should just accept their defeat and embarrassment in advance .

Edo is for Obaseki
4+4 Torgba!
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by Unigrad: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
favor914:
President Buhari has said Edo must be recovered from that Criminal, by hook or by crook.
Show us the evidence where buhari said so. Buhari nor Osinbajo not coming for the rally of APC is a pointer. From a reliable source, it took Ize Iyamu four days in Abuja for buhari to see him, it was the chief of staff that persuaded buhari to see him so it will not show he has been rejected.
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by Validated: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Losers... Edo no bi Lagos
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by kutchs: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
seunmsg:
Why is Mike Igini still a REC? Why is it so difficult for Buhari to remove all these PDP moles from INEC?
And replace them with the likes of you APC moles, now I see.
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by garfield1: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
engineerboat:

He's partisan because he.refuses Apc written results in Akwa Ibom right

But he accepts that of pdp
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by garfield1: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
kutchs:

And replace them with the likes of you APC moles, now I see.

Yes oh
Re: APC Accuses INEC REC, Mike Igini, Of Colluding With Obaseki To Rig Edo Poll by Unigrad: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=favor914 post=93292708] Everything so nice when I’m dreaming?, do you have a voter’s card? vote for Obaseki with bet9naija ticket? When APC made Obaseki Governor 2016-2020 did you vote for him? [/quote
My family and I have voter's card. If you want to see it, give me a location in Benin where we can meet so I show you.
September 19 is here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Eaten Anything Since Sunday - Nnamdi Kanu Says As DSS Refuses To Give / Only Nnamdi Kanu's Release Can Stop Sit-at-home Protest, Fr Mbaka Tells Soludo / If You Owned A Large Organization, Which Of These 3 People Would You Hire As MD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.