Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects (60621 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Lovelyn451(f): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ebonyi has always been one beautiful city, but the people are farmers by nature, if only umahi would focus on agriculture like their neigbour Benue that they share thesame fertile rich soil with

2 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Royalfurnitures: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
His money is coming from same place other govs get theirs only that he is not looting it like others

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Angelfrost(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Those Governors that are not doing any work,are you going to kill them?

Honestly, you are supposed to try, judge, and shoot every last one of them!!!

Such failure in leadership is punishable by death in some developed nations.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by rovher: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where is he getting money from?

Is he not collecting allocation and what about IGR?

These are the dunderheads that make public office holders think they are doing the masses a favour by doing projects that they are meant to execute.

Your Governor constructs roads, gives you water and light and you re praising him like he has done you a favour, why did you vote him if not for him to provide social amenities for you as citizens.

That's the shitty country that we live in ...
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by EMMYZEE(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
In other words, Umahi, who is bankrolling you?

2 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Angelfrost(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

A lot of projects you see in the news were carried out with half or much less of the official published figure, and the others embezzled. That's why many states are not progressing.

I guess Ebonyi State government and public officials does not embezzle money as much as their counterparts in other states.

Honestly, those allocations states receive monthly can do wonders in their respective states if well and judiciously utilised.

I rest my case

God bless you for this simple and factual truth!!!

I don't know why Nigerians have such low leadership expectations... This is how we encourage corruption and mediocrity!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Miracle1991: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
The idiot secondus is surprised that Umahi is not sharing the loots the way that kerosene governor is sharing to those PDP goons.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Mistakemaker: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I suspect the state has a very expensive mineral resources they are secretly mining and selling to generate money.
Honestly when you visit Abakaliki, without sentiment you will be surprised at the level of development going on there.
You will be more surprised when you check their debt and their allocation. Both are at the bottom of the table.
Then how does he get the money for those gigantic projects.
Most are already completed.
To be honest I envy the state..

3 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by kiddkash(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The only hardworking governor in the South East. That Abia state governor is nothing to write about.
we go bind an throw am for ocean

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Charmingrascal(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
observanc1:
i feel sad for you
Feel sad for your poverty stricken wretched self.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
BrownLondon:
what's all these hype about Ebonyi?

what are they building? flyover? roads? markets? what else.

was there anything that Ebonyi is Building today that is not in my useless state?

the first flyover in my state was built more than 10 years ago, what else? vocational centre? mtcheew.

if you think Ebonyi (Umahi or whatever) is good then Saraki (who is the biggest thief in the history of Naija) is better...

Because Saraki executed more projects than this over hyped man....

seem people from the eastern part of this country loves mediocrity..

Not just the Eastern part... The average Nigerian is just used to mediocrity!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by almarthins(m): 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
shocked. Sharia law?
Isinweke:
Criminals!
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by chiol: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amah70:

We shall praise governors like this who give good roads, water, good education institutions etc to the people.

One town, Afikpo in Ebonyi state celebrates how fortunate it is for not being kept in present Imo state where governance has only been about fiddling with a few roads in the state capital since APC took over the state.

Your shame dey shame me. When Abakaliki and Uburu people praise Umahi, Afikpo person that has not seen light since 2015 will also praise him. At least Afikpo was having light when they were in Abia.

Afikpo is an ancient town that was opened up far before they joined Ebonyi. The new things in Afikpo in this administration are the substandard concrete roads that wears away ones tyres within a month and total blackouts.

Ebonyi state is now only Spera in deo, Udensi, Presco roundabouts and Uburu. You are celebrating the substandard flyovers and disco lights in those roundabouts and remain in perpetual darkness. Wake up!
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by KenModi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Those Governors that are not doing any work,are you going to kill them?

You no just get sense or shame at all. Here for dis abroad wey I dey I have no clue who the governor or mayor is, yet I see works going on every single day. Keep licking the asses of those you elected to serve you.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I suspect the state has a very expensive mineral resources they are secretly mining and selling to generate money.
Honestly when you visit Abakaliki, without sentiment you will be surprised at the level of development going on there.
You will be more surprised when you check their debt and their allocation. Both are at the bottom of the table.
Then how does he get the money for those gigantic projects.
Most are already completed.

I swear, you took the words from my mouth.
I expect SS Govs (esp Rivers and AKS) to secretly extract these God given resources, sell them to the black market and use the proceeds to better their people.

Ebonyi State will fast be the Darling State of the Nation.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by mikemiyaki: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Me, too, I ask; Umahi, who is bankrolling the projects for you?
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
I support the idea of digital voting.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by OVB123: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=BrownLondon post=93295574]
Are you talking about Ganmo electricity station? can that even supply Ilorin and it's environment 18 hours per day? talk more of other places in Kwara?

Omu-Aran has better electricity than Ilorin, Osogbo supplies omu Aran and it's environs light..

the roads in Kwara are worst, even in Ilorin, go to Agbabiaka, Gaa akanbi, Danialu e.t.c

I was watching football match in Gaa akanbi area one day, someone played a shot and the ball had it way through the roofing sheet into the class (can you imagine?) that's how bad Kwara secondary schools are.

can you compare the salary structure of Kwara workers with their counterparts in Ekiti, Oyo and Kogi... infact that's one of the points in Oto Ge mantra.. A level 14 worker in Oyo earns almost twice than that of Kwara...

Saraki is a thief...

nonetheless, Saraki did better than this overhyped Dave Umahi man, considering that Kwara also recieves small allocation..

I think Igbos love mediocrity, that's why they al
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
MrOjay1:
Umahi is the only working governor in the SouthEast
Others are working, but Umahi outshines them all. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Bollybose96: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
The only governor that is performing in the south region

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe it is loans from China or he is a prudent man. But please dont discourage him Baba Secondus
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Mistakemaker: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Maybe it is loans from China or he is a prudent man. But please dont discourage him Baba Secondus
Not any loan.. Their debt profile is at the bottom
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Mistakemaker: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Ebonyi has always been one beautiful city, but the people are farmers by nature, if only umahi would focus on agriculture like their neigbour Benue that they share thesame fertile rich soil with
Nne are you from Ebonyi?
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
That's how he will go and corrupt the Umahi and he will stop doing his work.
The money is coming from the sky.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
When you join recharge and get paid and you refer people, you will make money and people will begin to ask you where you are getting money from. you will smile and tell them RAGP i s the secret
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by BULLIONVAN4(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
chrisjay1998

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos) / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.