Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects (60617 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by IncredibleWrite: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
BrownLondon:
what's all these hype about Ebonyi?

what are they building? flyover? roads? markets? what else.

was there anything that Ebonyi is Building today that is not in my useless state?

the first flyover in my state was built more than 10 years ago, what else? vocational centre? mtcheew.

if you think Ebonyi (Umahi or whatever) is good then Saraki (who is the biggest thief in the history of Naija) is better...

Because Saraki executed more projects than this over hyped man....

seem people from the eastern part of this country loves mediocrity..
Which state are you from?

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by IBreakRules: 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Those Governors that are not doing any work,are you going to kill them?

I tire sir!
For Naija's mediocre:s status, he dey try Las Las
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by ajl: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mysticwebb:
I suspect the state has a very expensive mineral resources they are secretly mining and selling to generate money.
Honestly when you visit Abakaliki, without sentiment you will be surprised at the level of development going on there.
You will be more surprised when you check their debt and their allocation. Both are at the bottom of the table.
Then how does he get the money for those gigantic projects.
Most are already completed.

Problem with Nigeria is not about how much money is made or collected but about management of these funds.
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Sandrapery: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by mauchiz: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2020
David Umahi is a genuine born again Christian, he is a deacon in christ embassy.

That is why he is performing very well.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by kayusely70(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Umahi! My Man Of All Times.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:14am On Aug 28, 2020
majamajic:

This Abia state governor has done a lot more that osun , Jigawa , benue and about 10 other states , but u can't hear them talk about their state governors , oyo State governor never commissioned a single project since he took over , but u can't hear about that , all they know is Aba , meanwhile capital of Abia is a very clean umuahia , I was in akute ,oke aro, agbado and matogun all in Ogun state , Aba looks far better than these areas , yet ogun people can't talk about it , they hide it , anyway maybe that's why easterners are fast progressing , look at ebonyi today , and Abia coming up . They should criticize more , and hide theirs

Pls don't mention Abia in the same sentence with Ebonyi to avoid thunder striking you..... Abia is now a refuse dump

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by majamajic(m): 2:27am On Aug 28, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Pls don't mention Abia in the same sentence with Ebonyi to avoid thunder striking you..... Abia is now a refuse dump

Its u thunder go strike , fool

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by anonimi: 3:53am On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by MartinsD12(m): 5:15am On Aug 28, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Gigantic Projects

By Wisdom Nwedene

The National Chairman of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, on Thursday, says he is awestruck by the galaxy of projects put in place by Engr David Umahi, Governor of Ebonyi State.

IGBERE TV reports that Secondus who stated this during the grand finale rally for LGA election in Ebonyi, held at the Ngele Oruta Stadium, Abakaliki, the state capital, also noted that what is said in newspapers and social media is not even compared to what is going on in Ebonyi State under Governor Umahi.

He described Umahi as a god-fearing leader, full of capacity and courage to execute projects that will outlive him attributing the unprecedented development of the state to Umahi's godly approach to governance.

The PDP National leader who came along with other national Executive Members said characteristics of PDP governors, Umahi has made not only the people of Ebonyi proud but also the party owing to the decoration of the state with massive projects and the people are happy.

Secondus revealed he benchmarked the development going on in the state with allocation from the Federal Government and other accruals which prompted him to ask where such huge resources are coming from.

He also urged party faithful to close ranks and eschew politics of bitterness which leads to killings, calling on INEC to adopt an electronic voting system, a position earlier advanced by Governor Umahi.

"The hand of God is on Ebonyi people. We saw the beautiful projects, we saw the accomplishments of the Governor.

"If you have not seen any miracle, there's a miracle in Ebonyi State. We met in Government House and I ask, where's your money coming from? He just smiled.

"That's the story of the two fishes and loaves of bread. It's not the amount, but the temerity, the zeal and the will.

"We can see your handwork, we can see your works clearly. It is not just the projects, but the people are happy. In a situation where there are killings and hunger, we don't know where the economy of Ebonyi State is coming from, but we know it's coming from heaven. Leadership is in two ways.

"The people trust you and you trust yourself. And the next is to repose and live up to the trust. Each time we see new projects we begin to wonder.

"When his tenure is over, whatever he wants, give it to him. Power only belongs to God almighty. PDP governors have sustained democracy in Nigeria.

"We have taken up the challenge from Governor Umahi.

"Very soon we will start the digital online registration. The desperation for power is too many.

"If people can vote from their home, it will be good. All lives matters, you don't have to kill anyone. I see where people sit in their car and transfer money, that technology is not from space, it's not a nuclear technology.

"INEC must have to support digital voting. We must advise the chairmen to follow our leader so that it will be well with them".

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1362763/money-coming-secondus-asks-umahi-seeing-gigantic-projects/
The only working Governor south east region, others are sleeping, one from enugu is always going to occasion and ceremony to eat draw soup and fufu

3 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by SideInkom: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Personal business
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
BrownLondon:

was there anything that Ebonyi is Building today that is not in my useless state?

the first flyover in my state was built more than 10 years ago, what else? vocational centre? mtcheew.

if you think Ebonyi (Umahi or whatever) is good then Saraki (who is the biggest thief in the history of Naija) is better...

[/s]

You are a very dirty hungry tribalist

Useless idiot !! Who asked you about your useless state ?

Why should you attack them ?

Even buhari praised this governor and it was in the papers

It was when buhari visited ebonyi he gave the governor unlimited access to Abuja for whatever he wants

Scumbag

4 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by ojaysam25(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2020
PastorDelight1:
Sentiment aside, some governors are doing what we elected them to do our major problem is the head and his people (Buhari and His Cabals)

Public Appeal Kindly i have been begging since 2018 concerning this same health issue. if you'r doubting my story please type my mothers name on google and see for yourself that its a not fraudulent case. see the screenshot of the google search below where punch published i cant share it cus it seem mod have mark it.

If i upload video they will ban me and i have all the needed evidence. i'm tired.
You mean for over two years she is yet to receive treatment
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by penearth(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2020
next Nigeria president loading........

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Frankcallys(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Where is he getting money from?

Is he not collecting allocation and what about IGR?

These are the dunderheads that make public office holders think they are doing the masses a favour by doing projects that they are meant to execute.

Your Governor constructs roads, gives you water and light and you re praising him like he has done you a favour, why did you vote him if not for him to provide social amenities for you as citizens.

To be honest, I don't understand which hole you are reasoning from! Most Governors are busy embezzling and squandering their own funds and allocation without starting or completing any project in their states thereby leaving the infrastructures outdated. Now here is a man using the little given to the state to work for them and provide them with basic amenities.

Why grill him and complain? Why are you pained that his people are happy with him? If all the Governors are working like him, don't you think our country would have improved much?

I just don't understand your kind cos every welcomed development dey pain you for belle. You be Namah ooo! And you need help asap!!! Bad belle people

4 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by McBaron2(m): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2020
Let a spade be call a spade

Gov. Umahi has been working.

If 50% of our leaders were visionary and pragmatic like this, only few of us will be complaining.

4 Likes

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Are you talking about mr kerosine?
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Exactly my word
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by pmatchuks: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Excellent Spirit is upon Him,. Chris Oyakilome pikin. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by observanc1: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Feel sad for your poverty stricken wretched self.
see painment
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by Smoke55: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The only hardworking governor in the South East. That Abia state governor is nothing to write about.
the Way You Carry Ndi Igbo Affairs On Your Head Is Amazing,,if You Channel Half Of The Strenght You Use In Attacking Ndi Igbo On Nairaland Into Doing Some Thing Meaningful,believe Me You Will Become A Very Succeful Person.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by THMT: 8:06am On Aug 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
confusion in the land, okpu agu on agbada,

Can never happen in the North. Imagine a Northern governor wearing isi agu clothes with Hausa cap in the North.... Strange things are happening.
Ebonyi is really doing great.

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by FlashDboy: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

No damm any niggarrr. See ur governor mate be shouting here on niaraland, Obaseki dis, Obaseki dat.

And I presume Edo state get more allocation than Ebonyi. You c d difference ba?

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by IamWonderful: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
THMT:

Can never happen in the North. Imagine a Northern governor wearing isi agu clothes with Hausa cap in the North.... Strange things are happening.
Ebonyi is really doing great.
It shows the level of their "chameleonism" and insincerity, bat type of people

1 Like

Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by LLobiorah: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2020
BrownLondon:

Oga who beat you this early morning nah? See severe pains cheesy grin
Re: 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects by gariepinus: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
He is trying but must of the flyover's is been constructed by his construction company even those concrete roads.. So indirectly he is making money from those projects.. HV you seeing any popular construction company handling projects in Ebonyi state?? The answer is No...even the diesel use to power all the street lights installed in Ebonyi state is been supplied by his filling station known as Brass...so he is doing business too... the reason why he is constructing flyover everywhere both in the villages where such is not needed is to enrich his pocket because the flyover's were been constructed by his company... If he really mean to work.. Let him invest half of the huge money spent in building those insignificant flyovers into human capital development and build build mini industry that will created positive impart in the live's of Eboyians....so I think he is not the best considering the system he is using.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi Is Engaged (photos) / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Accident: Natasha Akpoti In Abuja Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.