Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually (9660 Views)

Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Allsingles: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dear man, Knowing the parts of her body that can turn on her on is important if you want to improve the experience in the bedroom.

1. Sucking a woman’s fingers can turn her on. Creatively using your tongue can double the passion.

2. Gently running your tongue along a woman’s stomach while also dropping some kisses can turn most women on greatly. The passion increases even more as you move southside (if you know what I mean).

3. Giving her a nice foot massage in a very romantic environment while some good music plays in the background can turn most women on.

4. The palms are very sensitive and are sensual zones for most women. Gently rubbing your index finger against her palm is enough to turn most women on.

5. A woman’s inner thigh is another part of her body that can set a woman on fire. Gently kissing and moving your fingers across her thighs can drive most women crazy.

6. Most men definitely know this. A woman’s breasts and nipples are regions you shouldn’t neglect if you want to drive her crazy. Gently caressing her breast and softly kissing her areola will set most women on fire.

7. Light and gentle kisses on a woman’s neck can drive most women crazy. A woman’s neck is an erogenous zone in a woman’s body that shouldn’t be neglected. Kissing her neck while gently breathing on her neck will do the magic.

8. A woman’s lips can turn her on greatly if properly kissed. The lips are blessed with lots of nerve endings and are an important part of a woman’s body you need to focus on. Running your fingers gently along a woman’s lips can also set her on fire.

9. The small of her back is a very important region in a woman’s body you shouldn’t forget. Gently kissing and massaging the small of her back will turn most women on.

10. A woman’s ear lobe is another sensitive region in a woman’s body. Gently kissing and sucking a woman’s ear lobe is enough to drive most women crazy.

11. A woman’s clitoris is packed with over 8,000 nerve endings and is the pleasure headquarters for women. Gently moving the finger in a circular motion on the clitoris is a good way to start. Adjust the speed according to her excitement levels.
You can read more at...https://4evertogeda..com

3 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Goalnaldo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
I don't understand no 9 what's small of her back?

15 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by pregnantMan: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
the only thing that can move a Nigerian lady is money...

8 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Omihanifa: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
pregnantMan:

Plenty of money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
Allsingles:

Dear man, Knowing the parts of her body that can turn on her on is important if you want to improve the experience in the bedroom.

1. Sucking a woman’s fingers can turn her on. Creatively using your tongue can double the passion.

2. Gently running your tongue along a woman’s stomach while also dropping some kisses can turn most women on greatly. The passion increases even more as you move southside (if you know what I mean).

3. Giving her a nice foot massage in a very romantic environment while some good music plays in the background can turn most women on.

4. The palms are very sensitive and are sensual zones for most women. Gently rubbing your index finger against her palm is enough to turn most women on.

5. A woman’s inner thigh is another part of her body that can set a woman on fire. Gently kissing and moving your fingers across her thighs can drive most women crazy.

6. Most men definitely know this. A woman’s breasts and nipples are regions you shouldn’t neglect if you want to drive her crazy. Gently caressing her breast and softly kissing her areola will set most women on fire.

7. Light and gentle kisses on a woman’s neck can drive most women crazy. A woman’s neck is an erogenous zone in a woman’s body that shouldn’t be neglected. Kissing her neck while gently breathing on her neck will do the magic.

8. A woman’s lips can turn her on greatly if properly kissed. The lips are blessed with lots of nerve endings and are an important part of a woman’s body you need to focus on. Running your fingers gently along a woman’s lips can also set her on fire.

9. The small of her back is a very important region in a woman’s body you shouldn’t forget. Gently kissing and massaging the small of her back will turn most women on.

10. A woman’s ear lobe is another sensitive region in a woman’s body. Gently kissing and sucking a woman’s ear lobe is enough to drive most women crazy.

11. A woman’s clitoris is packed with over 8,000 nerve endings and is the pleasure headquarters for women. Gently moving the finger in a circular motion on the clitoris is a good way to start. Adjust the speed according to her excitement levels.
You can read more at...https://4evertogeda..com
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by catwalq(f): 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:

In between the dimples on her waist along the spine above the butt.

6 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Goalnaldo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
catwalq:

oh! I see! thanks dear
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by jericco1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
catwalq:

Damn
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by vanida6: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
pregnantMan:
u be real nigga cheesy but number 7 is alriaght.
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Pussymender: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
no 7, dat one sure
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by shamsin6300(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
vanida6:

cheesy
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Benwallt(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
Number 7 is the oga of them all. She go chuckle, she go twist. If you now have small bears or goatee, it is finish. The next thing you hear is just do it. If you find a way to insert your finger into her toto too, the next thing you hear is you get me. Meehn girls dey sweet o. God bless them but I pray God give me all male children sha.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by stormborn28(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
vanida6:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by stormborn28(m): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
vanida6:
kiss kiss kiss
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by vanida6: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by shamsin6300(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
vanida6:
hey

Lost but found.
Wait ooo, hope you ain't broke ba? If Yes you are not alone cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Rickmann: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Harry00(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
pregnantMan:
grin exactly
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by merieam16(f): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
oh! I see! thanks dear
na dem
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Goalnaldo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
merieam16:
na dem
wetin we do?
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Munirboss(m): 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
pregnantMan:

Yessir
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by merieam16(f): 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
wetin we do?
see d way u were so elated wen he give u d answer. vagina people..lolz
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
merieam16:
see d way u were so elated wen he give u d answer. vagina people..lolz
I was elated because of the knowledge she imparted. Nothing more. I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl before.
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by merieam16(f): 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I was elated because of the knowledge she imparted. Nothing more. I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed a girl before.
i see.guess ure one indomie generation
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
pregnantMan:

You're blessed.
Let Op be deceiving himself.
Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Tillatalk: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Benwallt:
Number 7 is the oga of them all. She go chuckle, she go twist. If you now have small bears or goatee, it is finish. The next thing you hear is just do it. If you find a way to insert your finger into her toto too, the next thing you hear is you get me. Meehn girls dey sweet o. God bless them but I pray God give me all male children sha.
i swear the wey things dey go now ehn

2 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by femi4: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2020
vanida6:
your neck don hear am

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2020
This won't work with Nigerian women because majority of them have been genitally mutilated(circumcised).

kiss/touch her from head to toe, she will just be looking at you like a corpse. Even after inserting your D and you are doing the DO. she will still be looking at you like a corpse.

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Fokosobo:
This won't work with Nigerian women because majority of them have been genitally mutilated(circumcised).

kiss/touch her from head to toe, she will just be looking at you like a corpse. Even after inserting your D and you are doing the DO. she will still be looking at you like a corpse.
not majority oga.
You dey talk as if na you dey circumcise them.
I've met with them sha but they're just few

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by promzy9(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Benwallt:

you must be a coward...girls dey sweet ooo but wish God gives you only male kids...

1 Like

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Denique(f): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2020
No 7 anytime, anyday, twice on a freaky friday wink
Benwallt:

Female children fall on you in abundance. angry

4 Likes

Re: 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually by Benwallt(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Denique:
No 7 anytime, anyday, twice on a freaky friday wink

Female children fall on you in abundance. angry
why you go talk like that. It's kind of scary when I think of the prospect of having female children. They are designed to fall into male traps no matter how u try to protect them. Wish me well please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! / Girlfriend And Boyfriend Caught Doing Missionary Style In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.