Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359983 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Influential101: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
amzienoni:

Yes, I know the scores will be recalculated, I am currently on 466 with spouse accompanying but will move to 470 without spouse, so I just want to be sure that if i change to spouse unaccompanying but the draw cut off now drops to say 466, can I change to spouse accompanying after ITA.
Yes you can.. if the draw comes at 466 or below, you'll be fine...but take into consideration tiebreaking rules for draw at 466..

all the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Munierhart: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Daboll:
Please house it’s an urgent need.
Pls can anyone help me check my JD to match 4112 work in a law firm. Please thank you

1. Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation, including business contracts, real estate agreements and other related documents.
2. Representation of clients at magistrate and high courts.
3. Provide legal advisory services to individuals and corporations on all legal issues and on their rights, potential liabilities and possible causes of action.
4. Filing of documents related to the registration of limited liability companies, business names and incorporated trustees under the provisions of the Nigerian companies Law.
5. Conducting of legal research and writing of legal opinions.
6. Administrative operations in relation to client and case management.
7. Representation of clients at alternative dispute resolution and contract negotiations.
8. Conduct client interviews
9. Any other task or responsibility as may be assigned.

It looks good to me. And it's not exactly the same as the one on the 4112 NOC Code. So it's fine. P.S. I fall in this category too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by wenks(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
slydog:

Read your ppr story, how has life been in Canada so far?

Its been fabulous to be honest.. I guess my destiny was outside Naija afterall. Achieved in less than 2yrs what would have taken me almost 10yrs or more if I were back home in Nigeria. All in all it is a good land with its own challenges.. But I assure you it is not insaumountable. Good luck to every one in this journey.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Influential101:
Yes you can.. if the draw comes at 466 or below, you'll be fine...but take into consideration tiebreaking rules for draw at 466..

all the best.

Are you sure about this?
Can someone please help confirm this info?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
amzienoni:

Thanks for your advice. My challenge is that my birthday is this month end and I will loose 5 points, so am exploring my options.

To be quite honest with you, from my research. It would only be possible if you were only nominated by a specific province, get your 600 point.

This is what would happen,
The VO will evaluate your score, however if your score fall within the range at which that province nominate to you. Then you don't have problem.

An india and one nairalandder couple was nominated, they initially put spouse unaccompanying on EE to get nominated by the province and put accompanying while submitting their documents in the province and after which they got their 600point, they went on to change the EE to spouse accompanying and thereafter they get ITA and now In Canada. Infact I made a research to the extend of having both two different families contact for concrete research.

One with spouse was 450 and without spouse was 460. So she used 460 to apply for province
The province minimum point was 460. Anyways to cut my long story short. They are now in Canada with their beautiful kids .

This information is just a case study. Note that you re not nominated by Province

Best of luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thank you grin.. safe to say I’ve saved a few people the stress grin..
Munierhart:

It looks good to me. And it's not exactly the same as the one on the 4112 NOC Code. So it's fine. P.S. I fall in this category too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omotoyosi24(f): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys. Please krespond to this if you are knowledgeable about what I am about to ask.

I wrote my ielts December 2020 I scored LSWR 8.5, 7, 7, 8.5 I asked for a remark bt I am yet to get a response from idp.
My CRS is currently on 468. What do I do if there’s a draw tomorrow and I get ITA.
Will my TRF change after remark? or should I just remove my ielts from my profile. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Yes, but like my business statistics proffesor would always say, try to check your predictive analysis , make research from past data.

As such, my survey shows that the probability of people who get it from their parent are better.

Reason been that , the VO see it as a will/gift from a parent which you re entitled for.
But why will your siblings just give you that money just like that.

So as my Bible taught me, wisdom is profitable to direct. Tell your siblings to send it to your mum/dad then let your dad/mum send it to you. Simple as ABC.

For me, I do follow live video of canadian immigration lawyers on youtube + indian group + Nairaland. No one is an island of knowledge.
You can also do that.

I learnt this when I process my Master program visa in just one month with no agent or advice on Nairaland. Information is the key.

Best of luck

Best of luck

It's a bit more complicated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Renialistic: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please don’t remove it. I doubt it would go lower, perhaps only increase or may stay as is. As long as it doesn’t reduce your CRS score, I believe you’re good. You’ll just update post-ITA.

Omotoyosi24:
Hi guys. Please krespond to this if you are knowledgeable about what I am about to ask.

I wrote my ielts December 2020 I scored LSWR 8.5, 7, 7, 8.5 I asked for a remark bt I am yet to get a response from idp.
My CRS is currently on 468. What do I do if there’s a draw tomorrow and I get ITA.
Will my TRF change after remark? or should I just remove my ielts from my profile. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by niyogeol(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omotoyosi24:

TRF number doesn't change. And in case your band score changes, you can always update appropriately after ITA. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good evening everyone, my evaluation report came out today, so I want to ask if my diploma and bsc was evaluated as Two or more certificate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amzienoni: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

To be quite honest with you, from my research. It would only be possible if you were only nominated by a specific province, get your 600 point.

The VO will evaluate your score, however if your score fall within the range at which that province nominate to you. Then you don't have problem.

An india and one nairalandder couple was nominated, they initially put spouse unaccompanying on EE to get nominated by the province and put accompanying while submitting their documents in the province and after which they got their 600point, they went on to change the EE to spouse accompanying and thereafter they get ITA and now In Canada. Infact I made a research to the extend of having both two different families contact for concrete research.

One with spouse was 450 and without spouse was 460. So she used 460 to apply for province
The province minimum point was 460. Anyways to cut my long story short. They are now in Canada with their beautiful kids .

This information is just a case study. Note that you re not nominated by Province

Best of luck

Thank you for your detailed response, I will do further research and take appropriate action
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amzienoni: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Influential101:

all the best.
Thank you for your response, I appreciate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
To everyone awaiting ITA tomorrow, it is SETTLED in Jesus name.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Sulee23(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Daboll:
Please house it’s an urgent need.
Pls can anyone help me check my JD to match 4112 work in a law firm. Please thank you

1. Drafting and reviewing of legal documentation, including business contracts, real estate agreements and other related documents.
2. Representation of clients at magistrate and high courts.
3. Provide legal advisory services to individuals and corporations on all legal issues and on their rights, potential liabilities and possible causes of action.
4. Filing of documents related to the registration of limited liability companies, business names and incorporated trustees under the provisions of the Nigerian companies Law.
5. Conducting of legal research and writing of legal opinions.
6. Administrative operations in relation to client and case management.
7. Representation of clients at alternative dispute resolution and contract negotiations.
8. Conduct client interviews
9. Any other task or responsibility as may be assigned.

It is very okay and straightforward. Just take one more glance at the Noc to see if you are not missing anything. All the best. I am also using 4112.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
adeshna:

Yes, I got a contact.

How long did it take to get yours sent? And the verification?
sending wasn't really the issue, Wes wasn't seeing/acknowledging it until the third one grin. It wasn't sent for verification maybe because it was through etx. Paid in February, the first one was sent in August through DHL, second in September through email, the third in October and less than 14 days after report came out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lekiboboe: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
Sulee23:

It is very okay and straightforward. Just take one more glance at the Noc to see if you are not missing anything. All the best. I am also using 4112.
Good evening great minds

A quick one

Is it possible for an Applicant to leave a Province where he got a PR from via their PNP?

E.g
a guy schooled in Alberta, did his one year PGWP in Saskatchewan, got PR via SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program) but he eventually had a lucrative job offer in another Province (Manitoba) and want to relocate, is this possible?

If yes, is there a period (months/years) the applicant needs to stay in that province before relocating to another province

If No, what's the way forward?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IghravweIG(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello Good people.

I'm looking to apply for any job opportunity related to my field of study and hopefully relocate to Canada.

I have a Bs.c in Accounting 2015, 29 years old, Self employed(I'm into freelance, Domain flipping, Bitcoin trading).

The issue now is i really don't have that much onfield work experience in a manner of speaking.

I however did do Npower (N-Agro-2018-2020), i really don't know if this will qualify as an experience or something.

Please i'm a total novice in this and i would really need guidance and direction on how to go about the process.

Do i stand a chance in getting a job and relocating?

Funds is not an issue at all, i just need the proper guidance.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LolaCole1(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Yess... Congratulations
Risqahola199324:
Good evening everyone, my evaluation report came out today, so I want to ask if my diploma and bsc was evaluated as Two or more certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omotoyosi24(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
niyogeol:
TRF number doesn't change. And in case your band score changes, you can always update appropriately after ITA. Cheers.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omotoyosi24(f): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Renialistic:
Please don’t remove it. I doubt it would go lower, perhaps only increase or may stay as is. As long as it doesn’t reduce your CRS score, I believe you’re good. You’ll just update post-ITA.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Best of luck

You. You will see the truth. Plain truth! Then you will pick the opposite of truth, then romanticize that opposite of truth in a diplomatic manner with unnnecessary epistle after believing/researching from those that knows how to twist IRCC law and get away with it.

You will see an explicitly written rule on IRCC website, then it will take about 4pages of ‘no don’t it’ from people on this thread (like the case of you looking for means to change a cousin to siblings even though you later ‘came up’ with you unaware it’s unacceptable). Then the next move is you researching on another means to circumvent the law @bolded(your recent Indian study)

You are already researching on how to switch back from non-accompanying to accompany after using non-accompanying score to get nomination. Then you will come here in a diplomatic manner to address the issue and back it up by people who said they escape by doing the wrong thing.

Again I ask: is it this same evaluation of yours(attached below) which is still in progress that you used in getting OINP nomination by creating an EE profile with fake wes report?

I don’t have a good feeling about you. At all! You are not a straightforward person.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Omotoyosi24(f): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Risqahola199324:

Yes it was. Congratulations
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by shadama: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Munierhart:
Hello everyone. Please I need your help here. I got my reference letters from my places of work but both didn't have the exact date of joining in dd/mm/year format. .
I personally think there is no problem here. Not that I have experience or anything but based on the fact that the application form itself didn't ask for specific dates so there's no mismatch, it's just for them to verify that it's authentic.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
BlestHanneSSG:

grin
So someone else is noticing his trend of unending back and forth questions? Hmm, they sha don take over this thread..
Really been a while I read a question and as well those funny "guru" replies from another moniker @olakunmiSMELTD. Where is he o? Abeg, come out o, questions don plenty berekete for ground begging for answers..
cheesy

That guy! I thought I was being paranoid.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Risqahola199324: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
LolaCole1:
Yess... Congratulations
thanks dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Munierhart: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
shadama:

I personally think there is no problem here. Not that I have experience or anything but based on the fact that the application form itself didn't ask for specific dates so there's no mismatch, it's just for them to verify that it's authentic.
Welcome to the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 10

Thanks so much @Shadama. Exactly my thoughts too. And that was even what made me overlook the exact day. Thanks for the reply though �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Daboll: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Okay thanks a lot.. I appreciate.
Sulee23:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Munierhart: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Daboll:
Thank you grin.. safe to say I’ve saved a few people the stress grin..
Welcome to the Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program Thread - Part 10

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I have already submitted my application and got my AOR. But you sure did reassure me of my choice of words for my JD.. wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladywinterfell:

You. You will see the truth. Plain truth! Then you will pick the opposite of truth, then romanticize that opposite of truth in a diplomatic manner with unnnecessary epistle after believing/researching from those that knows how to twist IRCC law and get away with it.

You will see an explicitly written rule on IRCC website, then it will take about 4pages of ‘no don’t it’ from people on this thread (like the case of you looking for means to change a cousin to siblings even though you later ‘came up’ with you unaware it’s unacceptable). Then the next move is you researching on another means to circumvent the law @bolded(your recent Indian study)

You are already researching on how to switch back from non-accompanying to accompany after using non-accompanying score to get nomination. Then you will come here in a diplomatic manner to address the issue and back it up by people who said they escape by doing the wrong thing.

Again I ask: is it this same evaluation of yours(attached below) which is still in progress that you used in getting OINP nomination by creating an EE profile with fake wes report?

I don’t have a good feeling about you. At all! You are not a straightforward person.

smiley wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babzy90: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.