Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359057 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
amzienoni:

Thank you for your detailed response, I will do further research and take appropriate action

Kindly make more reasarch please, it worth it. You can google and check on youtube too,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello house kindly put me through. I'm about filling up my profile. I registered only my masters degree with wes but in filling the IRCC profile under study and languages. Do I have to write my bachelors degree on it. But my bachelors degree wasnt assessed by wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
babzy90:
Hello, please I'm filling the EE profile now, my total experience is 3 years 3 months but on the website I'm seeing options for 2 to 3 years and 4 to 5 years... which one will I pick cuz I'm scared 2 to 3 won't give me my full CRS points. What do you advise?

Approximately 3 years 3 month is never close to 4 years to 5 years. Because you would be asked to provide references letter from work later.
So tried to be honest by picking 2-3 years
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

President of Canada, I got my my Evaluation oooooo grin please where I can post it again that I got my Evaluation... Biko don't be angry that I didn't inform you that I got it.. grin grin grin

Is your third name monitor ?
Plus your spirit now become monitoring spirit

Dec 17 2020: you got Ontario NOI

January 8th 2021: your wes report is still in progress

What did you use to open your EE profile?

I don’t need to be a monitoring spirit, the modus operandi of all dishonest people are always the same

Here is your plan.... create a fake profile to get NOI, then wait for Ontario 60days period and not submit the nomination, then use the waiting period to buy time to get wes report, then go back to edit from fake report with the new wes report.

Your way of reason and skill at circumventing laws are stamped all over your thread.

Goodnews is, you can’t outsmart IRCC.

So make sure you do whatever helps you sleep better at night.Best of luck

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
I pray for a general draw tomorrow! Amen. We don’t want the repetition of what happened last year due to pandemic. That CEC/PNP specific draw messed things up big time. General draw is great for everyone.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babzy90: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Approximately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

That's where you needed wisdom, and it's very Good because it actually direct.

Have you ever asked if am the primary and principal applicant, but because of your monitoring spirit attitude you will not but rather saying rubbish,
Have you not read where I talked about i and my spouse?
Wisdom is profitable to direct so get one

Boom!

There you have it!

You are the PA. Wife dependent (which you already removed) to make up the fraudulent siblings 15points you used in getting NOI

So again I ask you: which wes report did you use to open your profile?

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
babzy90:
If it's 2-3 den that automatically drops my CRS to 445...hmmmm

What's your present IETLS score?
If it's low kindly rewrite another one or let your spouse add his/her own certificate , write IETLS .

Another option is tolearn and take French test or take a professional course which people are doing here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

To give you heart attack as monitoring spirit, grin my wife is the PA. So I asked the question unbehave of my family. So what next ? Monitoring spirit

Let me guess the next question . I could your wife be PA? That's fraudulent act grin grin

I already attached proof of your own handwriting which you can’t deny. It’s littered all over thread.

Once again, do what helps you sleep better at night. Then when the law catch up with you (which IRCC obviously will) and you open a new handle to ask for help. No LOE/advice will save you.

Fraudulent profile is misrepresention. Misrepresentation is 5years ban.

I wish you the very best.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by babzy90: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

What's your present IETLS score?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladywinterfell:

I already attached proof of your own handwriting which you can’t deny. It’s littered all over thread.

Once again, do what helps you sleep better at night. Then when the law catch up with you (which IRCC obviously will) and you open a new handle to ask for help. No LOE/advice will save you.

Fraudulent profile is misrepresention. Misrepresentation is 5years ban.

I wish you the very best.

Helping people out with the information which have gotten with an honest mind should be encouraged and not been discourage.

Secondly Not all information should be posted here, you need to apply wisdom when asking questions on social media.

By God's mercy and his grace. She made her IETLS L,S,R,W once 9,8,8,7.5 and with her Msc.
Which I had to rewrite my IETLS exam too and get my WES this months.

So I would humbly advice you never to be quicken to judge you don't know whom or who will be our desitiny helper tomorrow. And helping people with the little information I have shouldn't be a trigger of bitterness .

Best of luck to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ladywinterfell: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Monitoring spirit, kindly pass your CIMA and stop been full of bitterness and anger of other people.
I pray that God delivery your from the spirit of bitterness, monitoring spirit.

With your fake profile, you can’t even get to the stage where I am presently on this journey before IRCC will ban you

And I sincerely wish your real name is not what you are using as your moniker because it will even make their job easier the moment your file gets to their office. VO check this forum Incase you don’t know.

Boom! I already quote your real abusive response before you edited it to more lies

Be real! Do you.

This will be my last response to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2021
babzy90:
I have a band 8 L8,R8.5,S7,W7.5.... I'm 30 with a masters... the best I can get with a max ielts score is 476...I'm currently on 470 with this score and 3 yrs 3 months experience....my issue is what to select on the website (2 to 3) or (4-5) expereince since there is no (3-4) years

The question is, is your work experience upto 4 years ? If no
Pick 2-3.
Reason been that you would be asked to submit letter of reference from your work and if your year of work is not upto 4 years. That's going to be an issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 12:21am On Jan 20, 2021
Ladywinterfell:

That guy! I thought I was being paranoid.

Lol.. I thought I was as well. Just ignore. I have learnt to amuse myself with some posts rather than drinking panadol for someone's headache. We're all adults here and if you're truly exploring this Immigration route (not some fake profiles o) but fail to read page 1 and do your due research before taking all the pieces of advice on this thread hook, line and sinker, then you should be ready for whatever outcome it yields. People can only sympathize, it will never undo any damage already done!

So my sister, just calm down and don't engage in any more argument biko. I haven't been in this thread that long, but I know who to learn/pick advice from. It's because I do more of reading and researching than I ask questions. Funny enough, my husband is also on this thread as well, in fact he got me in after so much persuasion and today, we are post-AOR. All of our knowledge was strictly gotten from this thread with careful sifting.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by YesLadyN: 12:33am On Jan 20, 2021
YesLadyN:
Hi guys,

Just to be sure, I’m to submit an affidavit because the name on my birth certificate is different from that all other subsequent docs. Question is, do I need to notarize the affidavit for the affirmation of my names which already has a commissioner of oaths stamp for the high court?

Thank you

Anyone with similar experience? Suggestions? I’m the SA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 12:36am On Jan 20, 2021
babzy90:
Hello, please I'm filling the EE profile now, my total experience is 3 years 3 months but on the website I'm seeing options for 2 to 3 years and 4 to 5 years... which one will I pick cuz I'm scared 2 to 3 won't give me my full CRS points. What do you advise?

2 to 3, your CRS Score is Calculated from what you input into ur Work Experience. This 2-3 is most likely for the Eligibility SCore ( 67/100) .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kendrix69(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Who wants to guess ITA Score Today?
My guess is 465 grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Richdee1(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2021
I've not heard from Keekeerun123 from quite sometime now, hope he is fine?? Seems like man has moved on! Rilli Miss his vibez on here tho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by KlausMike(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Kendrix69:

467 / 468 grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Influential101: 1:22am On Jan 20, 2021
amzienoni:

Thank you for your response, I appreciate.
You're welcome.. Take a few mins and search this thread.. couple of people have done it in the past...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Annettevoke(f): 1:48am On Jan 20, 2021
J
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2021
YesLadyN:
Hi guys,

Just to be sure, I’m to submit an affidavit because the name on my birth certificate is different from that all other subsequent docs. Question is, do I need to notarize the affidavit for the affirmation of my names which already has a commissioner of oaths stamp for the high court?

Thank you

I assume you are only getting an affidavit to show proof of change of name i.e. I was born John Smith but now I am called Wale Obi.....because in general FSW applicants don't need to provide BC unless they are claiming sibling points.

I am not a lawyer...but in Canada, a few people can sign an affidavit, including a notary public or a commisioner of oaths. I assume the same may apply in Nigeria. This is just google knowledge, so please just ask a lawyer.

Personally, my change of name affidavit was signed by a notary public and no one else....I guess this makes it a notarized affidavit all in one cheesy

https://www.ontario.ca/page/find-notary-public-or-commissioner-oaths-taking-affidavits

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/decisions/taking-affidavits-declarations.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BlestHanneSSG: 3:35am On Jan 20, 2021
Kendrix69:

Realistically, 470. Draw hasn't held in a month. Let's keep praying it holds first. We really need a general draw to keep believing as we don't want a repeat of last year's trend as @Igethope earlier pointed out.

All the best fam!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cruzydal(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Ymc007:
Send me an email if you can

Pls I need it how do I contact you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cruzydal(m): 6:02am On Jan 20, 2021
Awess:
Hi, i have some text books for bcs
wrote in september.
You can reach me for them

Hello pls how do I reach you I need it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cruzydal(m): 6:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Dammyomo123:
Done, thanks
Hello pls can you assist with BCs study materials ? Pls how do I contact u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2021
This! I thought I was the only one noticing how he jumps on the thread to give quite questionable answers.
[quote author

I don’t have a good feeling about you. At all! You are not a straightforward person.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2021
Yeah! Let's pray it holds first because after watching the video below, my gut feeling tells me it will be a PNP/CEC draw this week again. Hoping and praying it will be a FSW draw undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5AkAiGPkwc
BlestHanneSSG:

Realistically, 470. Draw hasn't held in a month. Let's keep praying it holds first. We really need a general draw to keep believing as we don't want a repeat of last year's trend as @Igethope earlier pointed out.

All the best fam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.