Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359611 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Keeky08:
Hello everyone,

Glad to have found this thread. I just decided to start my Canada immigration journey this year and I understand that the first step is ECA. I created an account with WES today but I was unable to make payment. Please is there anyone that had the same issue and what did you Dj to complete the payment?
Thank you.
Many people have had this same issue and the alternative payment solution has been said in almost all pages of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Blacksodje(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Naaomi:
My sister, I've been observing quietly. smiley How are you doing?

Hi,

Do you still have your Uniben contact for transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Princessayot: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Please is it possible to create 2 different WES accounts.
The account I initially created in my Married name, the credential was not recognized by WES (Postgraduate (one year) from an unrecognized institution.
Can I create another account in my maiden name & have another credential evaluated??
Would appreciate your urgent input please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Keeky08:
Hello everyone,

Glad to have found this thread. I just decided to start my Canada immigration journey this year and I understand that the first step is ECA. I created an account with WES today but I was unable to make payment. Please is there anyone that had the same issue and what did you Dj to complete the payment?

Thank you.

Choose any of these;

1. Get a Dom account and pay with your card.
2. Get someone with a Dom account, pay with their card
3.Pay with Flutterwave virtual dollar card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sauuron: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Canadahome:

Broa! Good evening sir!

I appreciate your time in helping to respond to questions here.

Kindly note that there is nowhere in IRCC website that they stated that an applicant must submit 6months bank statement. @jacken, kindly take note.

Let's all be sure before we respond to questions here bikonu!

Misinforming someone would be very bad for that person's application.
grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Would appreciate that

Tortola is my telegram name

Thanks

I think they need your username
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2021
Yet another PNP draw

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sholay2011(m): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lagoscooldude:
IRCC give us draw na
Abi oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Canadahome:

Broa! Good evening sir!

I appreciate your time in helping to respond to questions here.

Kindly note that there is nowhere in IRCC website that they stated that an applicant must submit 6months bank statement. @jacken, kindly take note.

Let's all be sure before we respond to questions here bikonu!

Misinforming someone would be very bad for that person's application.

Thank you for your correction
But I found this same information on IRCC
So could you please explain to me better?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
It's another PNP draw score 741 374 invited
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Does this mean someone with a crs score of 141 would be in the pool, was give PNP and got Ita now.?

bishopbusayo1:
It's another PNP draw score 741 374 invited

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
PNP again ? Fsw hang on, try and improve ur scores if u can. They will usually resume general draw sometimes soon, I believe this trend won’t go on for long like last year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lagoscooldude: 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
PNP again embarassed. The next time we will be seeing FSW draws will be in the 470s
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Thank you for your correction
But I found this same information on IRCC
So could you please explain to me better?

Sir!

Please, be calming down and learn.

I am sorry if you feel "attacked".

Did you see the statement " 6months average balance"? You must have mistaken it to mean 6months bank statement.

The bank would write your average balance for 6months on the reference letter. As long as you can get this, the applicant would be fine.

6month bank statement "MAY" be applicable if the person has a lump sum deposit that needs to be explained. That's in a case where he/she is not using gift deed. Or when it is required by IRCC which rarely happens. Again, it is not a "MUST" to submit 6months bank statement.

I honestly understand your desire to help. But, just take it easy and take corrections where applicable.

Again, if you feel offended, no vex! Last last na make all over enter Canada na e matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adeshna: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
olalekan9320:
sending wasn't really the issue, Wes wasn't seeing/acknowledging it until the third one grin. It wasn't sent for verification maybe because it was through etx. Paid in February, the first one was sent in August through DHL, second in September through email, the third in October and less than 14 days after report came out.

I don't understand. Did you sent your transcript 3 times?

Why?
Why through etx and DHL? Why not through 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Canadahome:

Sir!

Did you see the statement " 6months average balance"? You must have mistaken it to mean 6months bank statement.

The bank would write your average balance for 6months on the reference letter. As long as you can get this, the applicant would be fine.

6month bank statement "MAY" be applicable if the person has a lump sum deposit that needs to be explained. That's in a case where he/she is not using gift deed. Or when it is required by IRCC which rarely happens. Again, it is not a "MUST" to submit 6months bank statement.

I honestly understand your desire to help. But, just take it easy and take corrections where applicable.

Again, if you feel offended, no vex! Last last na make all over enter Canada na e matter.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
IRCC says "since patience is a virtue......all you non CEC Express Entry post AOR applicants should exercise more patience" grin

COVID update

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by slimy205: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
How can I improve my crs score I'm already on 470 though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
slimy205:
How can I improve my crs score I'm already on 470 though

French
Canadian degree
Work-permit
PHD

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Canadahome:

Sir!

Actually, I never took offence, I share with you what I saw on IRCC page and the advice which I was trying to give him is not to put lump sum in his account but to spread it through which it is advisable to start from when he start the application.

However, I appreciate you alot
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Naaomi(f): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2021
Unfortunately, I do not. However, the process has become quite easy and straight forward. Go to uniben website and click on apply for transcript.
Then fill in the details and pay. Payment must be online as they no longer receive cash.
There's a phone number on the website you can call for follow up.
Hopefully someone else here can help with a contact.
Blacksodje:

Hi,

Do you still have your Uniben contact for transcript?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gracias08:
Hello everyone.

I have an issue as regards using NYSC for 1 year of experience, I started working in my PPA around June 2018 and completed the NYSC program in March 2019 which is not up to 1 year.

Will this count as 1 year or should I add 3-months paid internship plus full time 2 years work experience to make it 3years?
How come yours lasted for just 9 months though? You didn't get PPA on time?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2021

Gift deed can also come from siblings, right?
Yes please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by emergingb: 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2021
Munierhart:

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I have already submitted my application and got my AOR. But you sure did reassure me of my choice of words for my JD.. wish you the best.

Good evening House
Pls is there any AOR Whatsapp group for Dec 2020
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ultrazone(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
Following trends, there is most likely going to be another draw (CEC) tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cc150615(f): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
bishopbusayo1:
Does this mean someone with a crs score of 141 would be in the pool, was give PNP and got Ita now.?

Exactly what came to my mind when I saw it. Like someone's original score was actually 141.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
ABSTRUSE:

Jon Snow (Akin)?
lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ABSTRUSE: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by IghravweIG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Keeky08:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Same here bro. Decided to start my Journey too.

Although it seems i have quite a lot to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tjsly01: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
Upeople:

Was ur sibling living in Canada at the time u submitted ur application & did you submit proof of his residence? You can raise a web form & submit a copy of his pr card

Thanks for your response.
Yes he was, and I submitted his bank statement showing his address.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Keeky08: 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Good evening everyone,

Please I want to do my ECA through WES. Currently, I have a BSc and I’m doing my masters programme and will be rounding up in October 2021. I plan to set up my express entry profile ASAP and be in the pool and then update my profile once I’m through with my masters programme.

My question is, should I include my masters programme when setting up my WES profile to avoid paying double or should I just set up the profile with the available degree?

I heard that I will have to pay the same amount for WES evaluation when I want to evaluate the Masters degree. Please I really need an advice on this.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by steroid: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Keeky08:
Good evening everyone,

Please I want to do my ECA through WES. Currently, I have a BSc and I’m doing my masters programme and will be rounding up in October 2021. I plan to set up my express entry profile ASAP and be in the pool and then update my profile once I’m through with my masters programme.

My question is, should I include my masters programme when setting up my WES profile to avoid paying double or should I just set up the profile with the available degree?

I heard that I will have to pay the same amount for WES evaluation when I want to evaluate the Masters degree. Please I really need an advice on this.

Thank you

Wait till you are done with your masters program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.