Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359181 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by elohim24: 8:17am On May 13, 2021
RealVictor:

She'll have to adopt both of them, I think that's the only way
Both of them are adults. You can't adopt someone above 18 years old.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2021
kennyliza:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I need clarity for a friend, she want to know if she can add her baby's Nanny(19 years old) and her younger brother(32 yrs) to her EE application, thereby increasing her family to 5 members. I have google on her behalf but not seeing any positive info. I just want to know if this is doable though for her, thanks

She cannot add them as they are ineligible even she wish to sponsor them..for relatives they must be orphans and below the age of 18 therefore her brother do not qualify...the the nanny is outrightly ineligible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 9:00am On May 13, 2021
kennyliza:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

I need clarity for a friend, she want to know if she can add her baby's Nanny(19 years old) and her younger brother(32 yrs) to her EE application, thereby increasing her family to 5 members. I have google on her behalf but not seeing any positive info. I just want to know if this is doable though for her, thanks

Wetin person nor go read on this thread? grin
She should give it a try. She should even add her granny if still alive. No two cases are processed the same way. Her VO might see reasons why they need to be added.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dumiel: 9:02am On May 13, 2021
RealVictor:

Adopt both a 19-year old and a 32-year old abi? grin
You deserve a guru medal and being inducted to this thread's Hall of Fame!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 9:04am On May 13, 2021
elohim24:

Both of them are adults. You can't adopt someone above 18 years old.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2021
RealVictor:

Adopt adults? That's not possible.

@Kennyliza, inform her that at this point, there is nothing that can be done. They can't be included in her application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kennyliza: 9:32am On May 13, 2021
@ RealVictor, @ elohim24, @ aduku1, @ dumiel , @Prettiepearlz(f), thanks for your advice. Will inform her

Prettiepearlz:

Adopt adults? That's not possible.

@Kennyliza, inform her that at this point, there is nothing that can be done. They can't be included in her application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2021
dumiel:

Wetin person nor go read on this thread? grin
She should give it a try. She should even add her granny if still alive. No two cases are processed the same way. Her VO might see reasons why they need to be added.
grin wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2021
bemagnify:

Thanks for the correction Dear colleague, when did you applied for the evaluation?

Does CES regard LLB as a Professional certificate?

How did you forward your transcript(s) from Nigeria to CES?

Other people can also help me out with the above questions.

Thanks every one.

I’m currently evaluating an LLB with CES and started another application with IQAS.

Started CES 2nd week in December 2020 and it’s progressing well. Hopefully I should receive my report before the end of this month.

Started ECA with IQAS in Feb 2021.

See link below of people who successfully evaluated their LLB with CES

February 2021: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/461#99321953

November 2020: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/204#96161444
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 11:32am On May 13, 2021
Please house, if for instance the PA doesn't have the required sum for the POF but the spouse has it in the his account. How can the Principal Applicant show proof during her application she has unrestricted access to the funds in her accompanying spouse's account? Also, how to prove a long distance marriage if both parties are not living in the same city because of the nature of our jobs.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2021
Another PNP draw done...oh God of FSW, answer our prayers

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2021
yeldey:
Please house, if for instance the PA doesn't have the required sum for the POF but the spouse has it in the his account. How can the Principal Applicant show proof during her application she has unrestricted access to the funds in her accompanying spouse's account? Also, how to prove a long distance marriage if both parties are not living in the same city because of the nature of our jobs.
1. Spouse should transfer money to PA and do gift deed. 2. Why do you need to prove long distance marriage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 11:56am On May 13, 2021
nymphomaniac:
1. Spouse should transfer money to PA and do gift deed. 2. Why do you need to prove long distance marriage?

Thanks. So no need of proving a long distance marriage?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flolight(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2021
Good afternoon, please when your institution was done with the verification process did your institution reply via email to WES or did you pay for courier service delivery (to send the verified result). I want to pay for my verification process so will like to verify what options to go with. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Idemujoseph: 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
DonFreshmoney:

I worked in my dad hotel as his account manager, for 2 years and I used it as work experience, infact mine was more difficult because I was paid in cash, I indicated it by stating it on my reference letter and by using a cash salary certificate. I already have my COPR... as long as its genuine, dont let anyone downplay you.
Please sir, can I claim work experience in a retailer store that is not registere with CAC and not having online presence?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flolight(f): 1:00pm On May 13, 2021
RealVictor:
Good evening guys, pls WES has acknowledged the receipt of both of my transcript and has sent verification email to my both institutions. Now my profile has changed from " we are waiting for institutions to verify documents" to " we are processing a new package for your application".
Please does this means that they has received verification from my institutions
Thanks
Good afternoon, please when your institution was done with the verification process did your institution reply via email to WES or did you pay for courier service delivery (to send the verified result). I want to pay for my verification process so will like to verify what options to go with. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by RealVictor: 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
Flolight:

They replied via email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flolight(f): 1:15pm On May 13, 2021
Naughtyvirgin:
I had the same issue too. My school claimed to have replied Wes since in the 1st of April but it didn't reflect on my dashboard on Wes. Although I never mailed Wes, I only kept on disturbing them at the student records in my school, it got updated on the 23rd of April and my verification was out on the 27th of April.
So maybe you should keep disturbing them in sch

Please can I send you a personal message, I am having questions in regards my verification from school. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Flolight(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2021
RealVictor:

They replied via email

Oh..... Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ibom2345: 1:46pm On May 13, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ibom2345: 2:21pm On May 13, 2021
Can i sponsor my younger brother who is below 18 but not an orphan?
aduku1:

She cannot add them as they are ineligible even she wish to sponsor them..for relatives they must be orphans and below the age of 18 therefore her brother do not qualify...the the nanny is outrightly ineligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
Ibom2345:
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2021
Ibom2345:

You can't...he must be an ophan...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2021
Flolight:

It is usually done via responding to the email from WES by also email...not courier service.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
aduku1:

You can't...he must be an ophan...
I guess he has just one option to make the younger bro an orphan cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2021
nymphomaniac:
Another PNP draw done...oh God of FSW, answer our prayers

Very soon brother...what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
nymphomaniac:
I guess he has just one option to make the younger bro an orphan cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin I am not thinking what you are thinking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kelz2205: 4:06pm On May 13, 2021
phillip2:
Greetings NLanders,
I'm currently doing my Wes evaluation for 2 or more degrees BSC and OND. But the problem is my middle name was ommited from my OND result in 2012/13 session and now my skul is refusing to acknowledge the letter I wrote to them for adding of name. I'm yet to send the transcript to wes tho for evaluation bkaux of this issue.
Please what's the best way to tackle this issue so my result can be evaluated properly as two or more degrees without the ECA report showing discrepancies in name.

Should I obtain a letter from my school stating that I'm also the bearer of the middle name. If I should do this, who should I send the letter to and where. Is it in the space for one certificate or another portal I don't currently know off; just a guess tho.

Please anybody with a decent idea or experience should help me out. I'm in a state of dilemma its been disturbing me ever since
Thanks in anticipation NL'anders
pls were you charged extra for your other degrees or the payment takes care of all your degrees? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
phabulous88:

I’m currently evaluating an LLB with CES and started another application with IQAS.

Started CES 2nd week in December 2020 and it’s progressing well. Hopefully I should receive my report before the end of this month.

Started ECA with IQAS in Feb 2021.

See link below of people who successfully evaluated their LLB with CES

February 2021: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/461#99321953

November 2020: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/204#96161444

Why evaluating within the two bodies when one can serve the purpose? or is there something I am missing ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aduku1(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2021
bemagnify:

Why evaluating within the two bodies when one can serve the purpose? or is there something I am missing ?

Time is of essence that's d only reason

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 5:22pm On May 13, 2021
aduku1:

Time is of essence that's d only reason

But someone said CES is the fastest between is IQAS still accepting applications for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2021
bemagnify:

Just to be on the safe side.

With IQAS, you're 'guaranteed' a professional degree (PD) equivalence. But creating an application with IQAS is a Herculean task.

Folks here weren’t sure about CES evaluating LLB as a PD last year, except for 1 testimony we got last year.

So yea, I started with IQAS but it was taking too long to create an application. So I switched to CES and created an application almost immediately. Kept trying IQAS and was successful about 3 months later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: Gelco(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.