Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360352 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BNTtech: 4:34am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone. It's being a while here mehn. Na situation cause am.

Guess what happened since our last post here? We became accredited by the British Computer Society for the HEQ exams. It was such a milestone for us, indicative of the excellence and dedication we give to what we do. We won't cease hoping for covid restrictions to be lifted ASAP, so that some of our folks (and before anyone comes for my head, anyone this concerns) who took the BCS Certificate in IT classes with us can japa and do their referrals from there. grin

This is a gentle reminder to anyone who needs an additional certificate to boost his/her CRS points, that the BCS Certificate in IT is one of the shortest paths to this goal. Covid made the last session seem so long, but we are gradually getting back to normal. And guess what, the exam is likely to be digitized soon. cool cool cool Next exam is in October 2021 and you should make that decision today so that your future self will be grateful that you did.

After coming to prostrate before the elders here, I can now go back a few pages to see whether anyone has a BCS query. Thank you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aycapri(m): 6:10am On Jun 16, 2021
BNTtech:

Guess what happened since our last post here? We became accredited by the British Computer Society for the HEQ exams. It was such a milestone for us, indicative of the excellence and dedication we give to what we do. We won't cease hoping for covid restrictions to be lifted ASAP, so that some of our folks (and before anyone comes for my head, anyone this concerns) who took the BCS Certificate in IT classes with us can japa and do their referrals from there. grin

This is a gentle reminder to anyone who needs an additional certificate to boost his/her CRS points, that the BCS Certificate in IT is one of the shortest paths to this goal. Covid made the last session seem so long, but we are gradually getting back to normal. And guess what, the exam is likely to be digitized soon. cool cool cool Next exam is in October 2021 and you should make that decision today so that your future self will be grateful that you did.

After coming to prostrate before the elders here, I can now go back a few pages to see whether anyone has a BCS query. Thank you all.
pls, I sent you a message
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2021
rawe45:

Please o, Is the ciin foundation level course enough to add to bsc as Two or more ?
Yes it is enough
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
Nenyezz:
Yes it is enough

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kkk21: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help, is it advisable to combine NOC 3132 (Dietitians and nutritionists) and 6552 (Other customer and information services representatives), i.e. skill A and C, while filling express entry pool because these are two fields currently engaged with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
milkay:
Hi everyone

Please I need some advice. I'm currently going through a divorce but I'd want to apply for Canada PR. I have my IELTS and ECA ready. Do I enter a pool as married or separated (I don't have any document to support separated)? Considering the legal system here the divorce might take the whole of next year

Also, if I apply as separated, and my divorce gets finalize after I apply as separated, what do I do in this case?

I think it's best to apply as Married but click Spouse not accompanying. You get graded as a single person, get more points for your CRS scores. Then if you make ITA whenever they resume FSW draws, you fill that spouse is not accompanying as you are separated and going through a divorce now.
If you have already filed in courts by then, upload the document as proof.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Brunobia(f): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2021
kkk21:
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help, is it advisable to combine NOC 3132 (Dietitians and nutritionists) and 6552 (Other customer and information services representatives), i.e. skill A and C, while filling express entry pool because these are two fields currently engaged with.

I believe you should choose the one that you have the most years of work experience for. Because that is the only one you can claim points for. You can include the other in personal history after receiving ITA.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=BNTtech post=102770043]Hello everyone. It's being a while here mehn. Na situation cause am.

Guess what happened since our last post here? We became accredited by the British Computer Society for the HEQ exams. It was such a milestone for us, indicative of the excellence and dedication we give to what we do. We won't cease hoping for covid restrictions to be lifted ASAP, so that some of our folks (and before anyone comes for my head, anyone this concerns) who took the BCS Certificate in IT classes with us can japa and do their referrals from there. ;

How much does it cost
what is the success rate for someone with zero knowledge of IT
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:17am On Jun 16, 2021
kkk21:
Hello everyone,

NOC Skill Type C is not acceptable for Express Entry and you get no points for it..........check, there may be another NOC skill level 0, A or B (apart from 6552) that closely matches your job description....this is if you have less than 3 years work experience from NOC 3132 and are in search of supplementary experience.

However, if you already have 3 years experience with NOC 3132 you may leave the NOC C (6552) out altogether in your profile. You would need to add it to the personal history section of your application after you get ITA. This section requires you to account for the past 10 years of your life.

Please read here and study page 1: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/find-national-occupation-code.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Please When filling the EE profile. Is it okay to list out all job experiences even if U’re not claiming points for them? I’ve seen some people here say to only fill the job u’d be getting a reference for. And put the other experiences in personal history after ITA. If I fill in all job experiences is it a problem? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PETERANDRE(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2021
ednut1:
reality is if you are serious about immigration you will find the time. Even with agent you still have to do several things like writing ielts, applying for transcript and verification from your schools, going for medicals and police report, getting references letters, going for biometrics etc. Summary agent is a waste of time and will only help you upload documents . Get up and put in the work

thanks a lot for your response bro, I have done most of those and will do some for sure. obviously, the exam is for my taking, the medicals etc and police report etc.
what I need the agent is to follow up on the actual process and for him to let me know of what is required at every point in time.
also guide me on the right steps to take and each stages etc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Funky123(f): 11:42am On Jun 16, 2021
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask Aside BCS which other short course can one use especially for someone in management. I use Google to search and I saw CIM and NIM, please does anyone have idea about their certifications. We just need something to add to bsc to get 2 or more certificate but he is not buying the idea of BCS and the other Accounting related, have forgotten the name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Fremaxx: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Thank you
r4blessing:
Yes the diploma counts as two or more certificate, you don't have to be chartered. Just the first three papers would be evaluated positively
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
Even agents dey learn work for this thread
DO IT YOURSELF!!!
whatever steps you need to take will be sent to your mail, this thread has EVERY other information you need
PETERANDRE:

thanks a lot for your response bro, I have done most of those and will do some for sure. obviously, the exam is for my taking, the medicals etc and police report etc.
what I need the agent is to follow up on the actual process and for him to let me know of what is required at every point in time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by prodigy1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dear All, please while i wait for FSW. Is there any affordable school where i can run a 1 or 2 years diploma in Canada. Kindly assist with suggestions. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2021
It is not a problem but ensure you can get a reference (and possibly any other accompanying proof) for any job you list pre-ITA. Don't list anything you can't get documentation for.

The reason most people stick with 1 or 2 (if they have up to 3 years in an eligible NOC) is that it's less hassle to deal with documentation for just 1 or 2.

Dennyjuff:
Please When filling the EE profile. Is it okay to list out all job experiences even if U’re not claiming points for them? I’ve seen some people here say to only fill the job u’d be getting a reference for. And put the other experiences in personal history after ITA. If I fill in all job experiences is it a problem? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
amaya21:
It is not a problem but ensure you can get a reference (and possibly any other accompanying proof) for any job you list pre-ITA. Don't list anything you can't get documentation for.

The reason most people stick with 1 or 2 (if they have up to 3 years in an eligible NOC) is that it's less hassle to deal with documentation for just 1 or .

I’d have to get reference for all job listings even if I don’t need it? Say I have my 3years complete in one company noc B... another company, noc C , another company noc B (3 months). I thought all I’d have to do is provide one reference for the one I’m claiming points with.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cinammon(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
PETERANDRE:

Well all the work arounds to gather your documents is really where the work is. Once you submit your application the rest is a waiting game, all communications after this will be to your mail. You probably think there's alot to the process but there really isnt if you have all that is required (and if you dont have all that is required, your agent cant source these things for you). You will spend money on an agent who you cant hold liable if they mess up your application so why not just read through the first page as it literally has most if not all the info your agent will supply you. What an agent can really do for you in this process is to tell you what to do, what if the info they supply is not accurate?!

You reserve the right to do what you want though so its up to you but all the people i know who have used agents ended up doing most of the work themselves because thats how the process is structured.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
PETERANDRE:

everything you need to know is on page 1 of this thread and ircc website shikena.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dennyjuff:

I’d have to get reference for all job listings even if I don’t need it? Say I have my 3years complete in one company noc B... another company, noc C , another company noc B (3 months). I thought all I’d have to do is provide one reference for the one I’m claiming points with.

pre ITA only state the job experiences that will give you the 3 years, the rest belongs to personal history in post ita( no reference required)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dennyjuff:
if you fill it pre ita you have to provide reference for it or delete it after getting ITA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2021
kkk21:
Hello everyone,

no need filling 6552 pre ita, gives you zero points as it's noc C

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
ednut1:
pre ITA only state the job experiences that will give you the 3 years, the rest belongs to personal history in post ita( no reference required)
Thanks a lot .. really appreciate it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
amaya21:

The reason most people stick with 1 or 2 (if they have up to 3 years in an eligible NOC) is that it's less hassle to deal with documentation for just 1 or 2.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Markswag101: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Funky123:
Hello Everyone, please I want to ask Aside BCS which other short course can one use especially for someone in management. I use Google to search and I saw CIM and NIM, please does anyone have idea about their certifications. We just need something to add to bsc to get 2 or more certificate but he is not buying the idea of BCS and the other Accounting related, have forgotten the name
Check ACCA F1-F3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Samuelobiora19(m): 2:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
Funky123:

Hello, if you can get a student copy of your transcripts, reach-out to me let me tell you what you can do to get 2 or more degree..It is easier

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ultrazone(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
@house, for marital name change, please what should be the correct order of names for affidavit and newspaper publication.

1. First name, middle name, last name
2. Last name, first name, middle name.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
BNTtech:

Where's your center located?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Samuelobiora19:

Hello, if you can get a student copy of your transcripts, reach out to me let me tell you what you can do to get 2 or more degrees..It is easier

I'm also interested in the easier thing to do please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by imot: 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good day everyone please I am at a cross road and will appreciate the advice from experts on what to do.

My husband and I got our AOR for our Canadian PR in December 2019.
We started the long wait to PPR, and in April 2020, we gave birth to a set of twins.

We were advised to quickly add them to our application so as to ensure PPR comes for all of us at once, and we did just that.

IRCC requested we fill some forms, pay the application fees for the kids and also update our POF of which we did as requested. All these happened in May 2020.

From then up until last week we didn’t receive any communication from IRCC with regards our application.

We called quite a number of times, and we're told that all was fine with our application, that we only needed to wait. We also requested GCMS twice within the period.

We very recently requested for a GCMS note, and the most recent update to our application was "acknowledgement of the receipt of the application fees for our kids". That was done in March 2021. We assume this means our POF has not been looked at, since apparently they didn’t do anything to our application all the while.

The challenge now is in the fact that due to exchange rate fluctuations, our POF no longer meets the required threshold, the current exchange rate requires we top up with an additional 1 Million plus to meet the threshold, and we have also spent a portion of the initial proof of funds with the hope the ADR would not be requested.

We are at a crossroads as to what to do right now.
We are thinking of removing the money we currently have left from our Naira account which was used as POF initially, convert it to dollars and put it in our DOM account. We also want to source for the balance of the POF, and add it to the DOM account and do a new account statement for upload to IRCC with a letter of explanation indicating that we had to take these actions due to currency fluctuations in our country.

If we do this,
Would we need a gift deed for the portion of the POF we are sourcing for?
Would the fact that we are changing accounts be detrimental to our application?
Would the fact that we had initially spent a portion of the Proof of funds hamper our application in anyway as that would be apparent from the new account statement?

I look forward to your advice thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by yeldey: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Dennyjuff:

Thanks a lot .. really appreciate it

Please my brother will like to know if Reference Letter should be provided for accompanying spouse too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.