Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360322 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by amaya21: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
You can enter the pool as soon as your ECA is out and wait for them to resume FSW outland draws to take advantage of any tie breaking rules. ECA is required to enter the pool.

You shouldn't get medicals or PCC yet though. Do those from the UK as right now no one is sure when draws will resume and how long before you get ITA with your CRS.

Preshyi:
Hello house,
I recently wrote IELTS with my husband and we both got 8.0 band score and my assessment with IQAS is on final review while his own with WES is complete and I will be the primary applicant. But because of the Canada travel restrictions I would be going for my 1 year masters in UK in September for now. My question is if I can create an Express entry profile now or hold on till when draws begin and also how I will go about getting a PCC and doing my medicals if I get an ITA while in UK. I need your inputs please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:
Hello house,
I recently wrote IELTS with my husband and we both got 8.0 band score and my assessment with IQAS is on final review while his own with WES is complete and I will be the primary applicant. But because of the Canada travel restrictions I would be going for my 1 year masters in UK in September for now. My question is if I can create an Express entry profile now or hold on till when draws begin and also how I will go about getting a PCC and doing my medicals if I get an ITA while in UK. I need your inputs please.

I'm sure you can do your PCC now (6 months validity is all that is required before AOR) and your medicals can be done in the UK if you so wish. Alternatively, you can keep declining your ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Manniee: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
Can someone help with this question; Can I invest my money after sending in documents showing my proof of funds while I wait for my PR to be approved? . This is due to devaluation of naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Adetaju:
I just got a letter of admission to a university in Poland. It's a scholarship Msc program in agriculture for 9 months. I have to pay for living, accomodation, traveling expenses. No tuition fees, field trips, and academic related fees.

If i get finance to process all this, lend cash. What the prospect after the Msc? Can i works while studying? Can I stay there and work after school? Can i cross to Canada easily or get invite to visit a family in the USA?

Please i need good insight on this.

Thanks

Why not Google these things?!

Or check the Polish student visa thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2272115/polish-student-visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2021
Manniee:
Can someone help with this question; Can I invest my money after sending in documents showing my proof of funds while I wait for my PR to be approved? . This is due to devaluation of naira

Most definitely. Invest your money anyhow you like. Just have it ready when VO calls, they rarely do except your proof isn't valid.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Manniee: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
@solelymade thank you so much for your prompt response!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by solelymade: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Manniee:
@solelymade thank you so much for your prompt response!!!
You're welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by milkay(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone

Please I need some advice. I'm currently going through a divorce but I'd want to apply for Canada PR. I have my IELTS and ECA ready. Do I enter a pool as married or separated (I don't have any document to support separated)? Considering the legal system here the divorce might take the whole of next year

Also, if I apply as separated, and my divorce gets finalize after I apply as separated, what do I do in this case?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by PETERANDRE(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I intend processing the Canadian Immigration (EE) for relocation of my family and i but my schedule is very tight to be following up.
please I need a referral of an legit agent based in Lagos state to oversee things for me.

Expecting responses please.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:
Hello house,
https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx
The PCC in the UK is 100% online. Just pay your money online and you're good to go. Let it be adter your ITA. Medicals can be booked over the phone after your ITA. Check the list of panel physicians in the UK and book after your ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
PETERANDRE:
Hello Everyone,
I intend processing the Canadian Immigration (EE) for relocation of my family and i but my schedule is very tight to be following up.
please I need a referral of an legit agent based in Lagos state to oversee things for me.

Expecting responses please.

Thanks.
reality is if you are serious about immigration you will find the time. Even with agent you still have to do several things like writing ielts, applying for transcript and verification from your schools, going for medicals and police report, getting references letters, going for biometrics etc. Summary agent is a waste of time and will only help you upload documents . Get up and put in the work

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
milkay:
Hi everyone

Please I need some advice. I'm currently going through a divorce but I'd want to apply for Canada PR. I have my IELTS and ECA ready. Do I enter a pool as married or separated (I don't have any document to support separated)? Considering the legal system here the divorce might take the whole of next year

Also, if I apply as separated, and my divorce gets finalize after I apply as separated, what do I do in this case?

You are not divorce yet... until you are legally divorced before you can claim divorce... Currently you are still married so enter the pool as married .

Further more, when you finally got him divorce you can modify your profile to indicate divorced or separated whichever case it may be.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Emmandu(f): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hello house, pls If I am applying through the FSW do I still need to Evaluate my certification with WES. I saw it somewhere on google that I dont need to, just want to confirm from the house..

Also, can anyone link me up with a helpful IELTS telegram of whatsapp group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
My IQAS evaluation is in final review for over 2 weeks now ... Please who knows when the final review will be completed?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenhadassah: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
mikeayus:
Under start an application, click come to canada to start the process

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Emmandu:
Hello house, pls If I am applying through the FSW do I still need to Evaluate my certification with WES. I saw it somewhere on google that I dont need to, just want to confirm from the house..

Also, can anyone link me up with a helpful IELTS telegram of whatsapp group?
read page 1, only those who studied in canada don't need eca, every other person has to

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
milkay:
Hi everyone

See this person's experience, it may help - she was LEGALLY separated, not divorced:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/742#93259381

PS: you must always have documents to back up any claim e.g. married- marriage certificate, separated- separation certificate, divorced- divorce certificate.

If your situation changes after you have submitted your application e.g. divorce is finalised or you reconcile with partner....... you simply inform IRCC and respond to any questions or ADR they may request at that time.

Also READ page 1 and the application checklist there. All the best!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2021
Preshyi:
Hello house,

Pls carefully read page 1.

Once you depart for the UK to study, the UK will be your new country of residence, don't get your Nigerian PCC until after you have left Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by phabulous88(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
milkay:
Hi everyone

GraciousWords:

See this person's experience, it may help - she was LEGALLY separated, not divorced:
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/742#93259381

PS: you must always have documents to back up any claim e.g. married- marriage certificate, separated- separation certificate, divorced- divorce certificate.

If your situation changes after you have submitted your application e.g. divorce is finalised or you reconcile with partner....... you simply inform IRCC.

Also READ page 1 and the application checklist there. All the best!

Hear, hear!

In addition, see link below:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/separated-from-wife-but-no-divorce-cic-asked-for-divorce-certificate-what-should-i-do.530499/
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by senoraaquila(f): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2021
Some questions weak me sha undecided. Oya, experts over to you guys.
bemagnify:
My IQAS evaluation is in final review for over 2 weeks now ... Please who knows when the final review will be completed?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by peacenaija(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2021
Fremaxx:
A quick one, do ACCA foundation diploma courses count as two or more certificates with BSC degree? Or one has to be chartered ACCA before it counts? Especially for WES evaluation.

I hope so. Im writing mine this weekend to boost my CRS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2021
bemagnify:

Thanks
No definite timeline , timeline varies and depends on workload.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
senoraaquila:
Some questions weak me sha undecided. Oya, experts over to you guys.

Haba! What is wrong with the question? Some persons know the estimate period for the completion of the evaluation.

No man is an island !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Adachi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2021
Can a medical doctor evaluate medical degree like a normal certificate without evaluating as a medical degree i.e without going through MCC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Please before making any payment or plans for express entry confirm on the website.
Some of the documents they need keeps changing with different clause e.g upfront Medicals.

According to the website, you can’t book for your appointment until they tell you to do so.

Website first before concluding on any plans.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by milkay(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rawe45: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nenyezz:
The certificate you mean not the result because result comes out after a month

Please o, Is the ciin foundation level course enough to add to bsc as Two or more ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Chriistyann: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2021
BurnaBurna:
ACCA up to F9 should surely get you two or more certificates. But people have also had success evaluating F1 - F4 as additional degree (for two or more certificates). I think you need a minimum of 1 year experiences for FSW, maybe your NYSC can suffice ?

Depending on what you do online/how you run your online business, that may also count as additional work experience to increase your points.

By the way, you also need to max out IELTS (probably a good first step).

Thanks so much for the prompt reply. I just came online now and I read where someone said i may not be able to travel with my kids unless I got a letter of consent from their father. This may be difficult to get from the of my kids. Tho we are not divorced yet but separated, not legally separated...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 10:56pm On Jun 15, 2021
Hi guys!
Please who has used fidelity and GTBank for POF? I was told at fidelity that the reference letter would not indicate all the items listed by ircc, but simply a letter that I have maintained the account for a duration. The letter of indebtedness would be issued separately.
Please how do I manoeuvre this? No 6months average to be stated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by r4blessing: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Yes the diploma counts as two or more certificate, you don't have to be chartered. Just the first three papers would be evaluated positively
Fremaxx:
Does anyone know about this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by HopeLoveLife: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2021
icehot:

No, but you need to get the Test Result Form Number.
Okay thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.