Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1358761 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joliva(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
barby008:
Download from your account on their website
. I need una response o, Biko, house cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joliva(m): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
barby008:
Download from your account on their website
Thanks. Here's what I downloaded. Is it all about the report?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gabriel298: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
I asked this question earlier, I'm an entrepreneur my company is not yet registered, how do I show work experience? Can I get an enterprise certificate now and use it? Would the date of registration not conflict with my 3 years experience if the company was only registered recently. And if "ọgbọ́n way" is applicable please write me a private message or something, don't post it on here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes..thats the report
joliva:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
joliva:
that's the report. Lol what else are you expecting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joliva(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks for the response. Wanted to be sure. I saw other samples elsewhere containing details about the grade and GPA and what not.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please can someone help with some details on BCS exam and ACCA exam?
1. What are the cost implications for each of the exam
2. How long for the result and transcript/certificate to be released after each of the exam.
3. Can either of the exam be evaluated with bsc to get 2 or more cert.
4. Procedure for registration for each of the exam.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lolokike: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening Guys,

Please I have a quick inquiry to make. (Kindly assist clarify)

My Name is as follows;

First Name: Michael
Last Name: Emiebe
Middle Name: Oghenetega

My BSC Certificate/Transcript has my name as arranged as followed;

First Name: Oghenetega
Middle Name: Michael

While my ACCA cert has the correct arrangement as follows;

Middle Name: Oghenetega.

I want to find out if the Mix up of the Middle name and the First Name in my BSC Credentials will affect my WES evaluation.

Please guys I need your help in clarifying this.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lolokike: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening Guys,

My Name is as follows;

I want to find out if the Mix up of the Middle name and the First Name in my BSC Credentials will affect my WES evaluation because I have further engaged my school to changed the arrangement but they said it cannot be changed.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:
2. How long for the result and transcript/certificate to be released after each of the exam.

Thanks.
these thing can be gotten through Google or nairaland search.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
kkk21:
Please everyone,

A friend of mine told me that its possible to print 3 months statement of account instead of 6 months.

Please, can someone confirm this for me?

That is not accurate. You need to provide 6months
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MamaJoJo: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gabriel298:

I asked this question earlier, I'm an entrepreneur my company is not yet registered, how do I show work experience? Can I get an enterprise certificate now and use it? Would the date of registration not conflict with my 3 years experience if the company was only registered recently. And if "ọgbọ́n way" is applicable please write me a private message or something, don't post it on here

You answered your own question
If you even try ogbon way as you put it.. you will need to provide bank statements for the business. If you didnt registered the company i will presume you dont have a compang bank account either.
Unfortunately it won't fly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Toxhaino(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good evening house,

I came by an idea of boosting CRS point with ACCA, I want to go for it as it will not only boost CRS point it will also help me have a bit of certification to compliment my work experience as I’m a holder of BSc Physics working as an internal Control personnel in a bank

My question is I have already applied for Wes evaluation of my ND and BSC which should be done in few days, how will I get the ACCA evaluated

Am I to apply afresh separately for that or add to my previous application?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Wynnah(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hello people,

Greetings to you.

Please, I write to seek your advices based on your experience(s).

I am a currently single, in a relationship that will likely lead to marriage very soon.

I am on the verge of applying for Canada Express Entry as I have applied for my WES verification as I prepare for my IELTS.

I will be 30 in September with an M.sc and 3years work experience in banking while my spouse is 28, with a B.sc and 3 years experience in contact centre.

Please, I want to know which option offers better chance(s) for selection and approval.

OPTION A:
My spouse and I get married (Court), we both write IELTS, and WES verification and apply for Express Entry as a couple. (Combined estimated CRS is 477)

OPTION B:
I apply alone, verify my credentials, write IELTS, and then, when selected from the pool, I then get married and update my profile with details of marriage.
(My estimated CRS is 476)

Thank you in anticipation of your responses and advices.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Mzstacie: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wynnah:
Hello people,

Greetings to you.

I am a currently single, in a relationship that will likely lead to marriage very soon.

I am on the verge of applying for Canada Express Entry as I have applied for my WES verification as I prepare for my IELTS.

I will be 30 in September with an M.sc and 3years work experience in banking while my spouse is 28, with a B.sc and 3 years experience in contact centre.

Please, I want to know which option offers better chance(s) for selection and approval.

OPTION A:
My spouse and I get married (Court), we both write IELTS, and WES verification and apply for Express Entry as a couple. (Combined estimated CRS is 477)

OPTION B:
I apply alone, verify my credentials, write IELTS, and then, when selected from the pool, I then get married and update my profile with details of marriage.

You have better chance.
Try to get your IELTS and WES done soon. Enter the pool, get your ITA, then After you submit your documents get married and add spouse at that point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Toxhaino:
Good evening house,

I came by an idea of boosting CRS point with ACCA, I want to go for it as it will not only boost CRS point it will also help me have a bit of certification to compliment my work experience as I’m a holder of BSc Physics working as an internal Control personnel in a bank

My question is I have already applied for Wes evaluation of my ND and BSC which should be done in few days, how will I get the ACCA evaluated

Am I to apply afresh separately for that or add to my previous application?
nd and bsc already gives you two or more degrees. There is no need to add acca as it's still two or more degrees

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wynnah:
Hello people,

Greetings to you.

OPTION A:

OPTION B:

any option will work, but you don't know how long the wes will take for both of you. Or if you will pass ielts at one sitting or 5 siitings.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by LecturerIFE: 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
ednut1:
any options work, but you don't know how long the wes will take for both of you. Or if you will pass ielts at one sitting or 5 siitings.

WxxRxx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Alberta is back to PNP for outlanders. And minimum CRS is still 300. In case you have not heard.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bemagnify: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2021
ednut1:
any option will work, but you don't know how long the wes will take for both of you. Or if you will pass ielts at one sitting or 5 siitings.

Lol... Funny but true
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2021
lolokike:
Good evening Guys,

My Name is as follows;

I want to find out if the Mix up of the Middle name and the First Name in my BSC Credentials will affect my WES evaluation because I have further engaged my school to changed the arrangement but they said it cannot be changed.

Thank You
You can just do One and same affidavit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2021
MamaJoJo:

That is not accurate. You need to provide 6months
If you are using gift deed , you don’t need to provide 6 months but some people do just to put their minds at ease.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tossy001(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning house please anybody with contact for unilag transcript, i have apply since and paid and it delaying my wes evaluation please help a brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mastravel: 10:29am On Jun 23, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:

Thanks.

Things you should know about ACCA F1-F3 Foundation exam
1. It is one of the fastest ways to increase CRS
2. It is evaluated by WES as one year Canadian certificate equivalent
3. The exam is on-demand; that's, you can decide to register at your convenient time
4. Your results are displayed immediately at the end of the exam and uploaded to your account within 72 hours.
5. The exam is computer-based
6. Basically objective questions
7. The exam is all about basic knowledge of accounting, management & business and doesn’t involve deep calculation
8. Anyone can pass the exam regardless of your discipline

For study material (comprehensively all you need to study and pass the exam), exam center nearest to you, guidance… 0810-633-7690
Study text
Exam kit
Mock question & answer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Wynnah:
Hello people,

Greetings to you.

OPTION B:

To get further clarity on the section in bold, read here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/588#102548277

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Gabriel298:

I asked this question earlier, I'm an entrepreneur my company is not yet registered, how do I show work experience? Can I get an enterprise certificate now and use it? Would the date of registration not conflict with my 3 years experience if the company was only registered recently.

Read here, it may help

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/581#102299602
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Hello guys. I have an alberta PNP question. Do you wait to get an NOI before applying or do you actually submit something to them before you get the NOI?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
duni04:
Hello guys. I have an alberta PNP question. Do you wait to get an NOI before applying or do you actually submit something to them before you get the NOI?
you wait
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
UPDATE!!!

Hello All,

It's been a while...i've been keeping busy whilst waiting for any form of news.

I successfully added spouse on June 1st which coincidentally was the day my application clocked 6months. It was acknowledged on the 13th, BIL came 14th June and biometrics was completed on the 18th.

We're still waiting o. Fingers crossed that there will be movement now that COPR holders can travel. I got ITA in the thread and here's hoping that PPR can come in this same thread.

Now will be a good time for copr holders and those waiting for reissue to get both 1st and 2nd dose of the vaccine.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.