Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1364930 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Suspect33(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Omo the number of truck driving jobs in Canada right now ehh, the demand is through the roof and the supply is not promising, I wonder why the occupation is not among Canada's skill shortage list
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jwizzy(m): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone please advice
My agent has refused giving me Access to my EE profile .I would like to know if I can open another one and forget about him as he doesn't even know how to apply for pnp.
I now know the process and would like to start my application myself.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jhannete(f): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello guys, my first time commenting here.
Plenty thanks to all those that have shared their experiences for us to learn from....

I have a question oo....abeg, I'll be 30 in Sept (contract staff in a bank) and we hope to be in the pool by December. My husband is 33, an optometrist. Cos of age, I'm the best for the principal applicant....but being say I be contract staff, I want my husband to be the principal applicant.

Please any advise? I'd appreciate....una wehdone ooo.

And also any WhatsApp or telegram group for those just starting their process, I no mind to join ooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by moyin29: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2021
Good morning,

I saw that you did Lautech transcript for wes could you please help me through, did you py for verification and how long did the whole process took
I can’t seem to send you email,

Denerystormborn:

Good morning my people. I wanted to ask based on this change of name issue. Will it affect if you want to apply for a new bode's passport? Seeing as courts are even on strike now and we can't even do affidavit?Does it also affect the whole application process after ITA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by builderperry: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask if MPNP is very strict about proof of funds and how long must the money be in the account? Can it be deposited after the invitation has been sent?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2021
jhannete:
Plenty thanks to all those that have shared their experiences for us to learn from....

I have a question oo....abeg, I'll be 30 in Sept (contract staff in a bank) and we hope to be in the pool by December. My husband is 33, an optometrist. Cos of age, I'm the best for the principal applicant....but being say I be contract staff, I want my husband to be the principal applicant.

And also any WhatsApp or telegram group for those just starting their process, I no mind to join ooo.

Why wait till December before you will enter the pool, you'll loose points in September

Being a contract staff doesn't stop you from being the PA, do you work full-time, are you paid, is your noc 0, a or b? Those are the important thing

It's better you are the PA if you have two or more certificate or Masters and again both of you can open separate profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2021
jhannete:

You can be the PA if your NOC is 0,A or B - it doesn’t matter if you are a contract staff or not.
You have age on your side and if you have a second degree that will go a long way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello my people, please what is the implication of adding a spouse after getting ITA. (Case where you got married after getting ITA)?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:
Hello my people, please what is the implication of adding a spouse after getting ITA. (Case where you got married after getting ITA)?
Your score will be recalculated. If you get married after AOR, no issues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by JudiTee: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2021
angrybutsane:

As soon as you have the baby Intl passport and pof .
Thanks a bunch dear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crespo67: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
This is not correct. The person's score will not be recalculated after AOR.
MissMa01:

Your score will be recalculated. If you get married after AOR, no issues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:23am On Jun 29, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:

Depends when after ITA. Is it before or after AOR? Read here for details of each scenario:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/588#102548277

Also always search with keywords (e.g. "ITA add spouse" ) to get a variety of opinions from past posts. There are very very very very few subjects or questions that have not been previously answered. Please don't take this as a jab, it is just genuine advice that might be useful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2021
jwizzy:
My agent has refused giving me Access to my EE profile .I would like to know if I can open another one and forget about him as he doesn't even know how to apply for pnp.
I now know the process and would like to start my application myself.
Thanks

An individual cannot have multiple EE profiles: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Perhaps you could:
1) ask him to delete your profile or
2) wait till it expires or
3) threaten to report him to IRCC.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=444&top=7

......he has your data though, hopefully he will not use it for something else. Bold is key.....absolutely no need for agents with Express Entry!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2021
crespo67:
This is not correct. The person's score will not be recalculated after AOR.
There’s a punctuation mark in my message. Read again

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2021
jhannete:

Page 1 is your plug.

Read Skilled Work Experience (in section "ELIGIBILITY" ) for what passes as work experience as per IRCC.
Read Checklist (in section "SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION (eAPR)) for what IRC C requires in a reference letter.

You'll be fine if your contract work experience meets all the conditions in the 2 links marked HERE that you'll find in those sections.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodnigga: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks for this. May I ask what the cost implication of learning at tobidam is?
[quote author=Midapat post=98870635][/quote]Sorry for late reply, I've not been that active here for some time. You know I left Tobidam since last year, so concerning their current fee for their French for TEF program, I ain't that current again. But, I got info recently that besides the private class ( that I did) they just come up with new group classes ( of both 4 & 8 persons separately). So, with these, I think you would be able to fit into one , cost wise. They will be starting the group one this Friday, so you can contact them or check their website. Peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Goodnigga: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2021
builderperry:
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask if MPNP is very strict about proof of funds and how long must the money be in the account? Can it be deposited after the invitation has been sent?

Thanks

just check their website, it is stated there. But every PNP is serious about POF oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dcolumbus001: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please guys I want to ask, what's the estimated fix cost if want to travel to Canada or gimme a range that can cover full cost
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
dcolumbus001:
Please guys I want to ask, what's the estimated fix cost if want to travel to Canada or gimme a range that can cover full cost
Travel to Canada for visit, study or relocation? If it is the latter then ~6.5M for one applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ibom2345: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good afternoon guys please i have a question.
Under what field of study does accounting go, should i use others?. Or what please i heard mistakes in application can make you loose everything and I don’t want that reason i keep asking.

Secondly, i have more than 3 years experience almost 4. But the issue is none has complete 3 years. The first 2 that completely goes with my profile ie have 1 year and half each experience, the owners are quite harsh and may refuse giving me a reference letter but i have bank statements to proof both. While the 3rd place job was just 6 months and my current employment is just 4mnths. How do i go about it to getting the reference letter ? Please someone help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dcolumbus001: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
MissMa01:

Travel to Canada for visit, study or relocation? If it is the latter then ~6.5M for one applicant
sorry to bother you, what about study?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nonye6194: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hello guys,

I have a question: I want to carry out wes evaluation for my transcript so I can use it for graduate school applications in US and countries in EU. My question is can I use same evaluated transcript from WES-USA for Canada PR? Or select Wes Canada and use it for USA applications?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by musspuss: 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by musspuss: 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
jwizzy:
My agent has refused giving me Access to my EE profile .
Thanks

Hi, I'm not certain if this will work for you but it's worth trying because I used the method to lock out the agent that created my profile after I discovered they know nothing and will mess up your application. --Bear in mind though that in my own case, I had an existing IRCC account from years back for visit visa

Try creating another IRCC account for a different visa type e.g a dummy visit visa. Once you have your new IRCC account, there is a section on how to link another existing application to your account. It requires you to enter some of your info in the other application in order to successfully link your application to a new IRCC account..that is where the issue might be because you need to have some of the information used in creating the E.E profile. I think your basic personal information such as DOB, passport number and full names might just be sufficient to enable the link, if I remember correctly. Once you link it successfully, the agent will no longer see your application in the IRCC account they created, they would just be wondering the magic that made it disappear. Please see link which may be helpful: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Goodluck!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ibom2345: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please i need answers �

Ibom2345:
Good afternoon guys please i have a question.
Under what field of study does accounting go, should i use others?. Or what please i heard mistakes in application can make you loose everything and I don’t want that reason i keep asking.

Secondly, i have more than 3 years experience almost 4. But the issue is none has complete 3 years. The first 2 that completely goes with my profile ie have 1 year and half each experience, the owners are quite harsh and may refuse giving me a reference letter but i have bank statements to proof both. While the 3rd place job was just 6 months and my current employment is just 4mnths. How do i go about it to getting the reference letter ? Please someone help me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olamiikunle(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening house,
My fiancee currently just graduated from a school in canada and applying for her post graduate work permit. Her job is eligible un the stipulated NOC.
Our wedding is scheduled to hold in Nigeria in December.
Will it be possible for me to apply for Spousal open work permit after wedding even with fact that i was not with her in canada during her study programme?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jhannete(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2021
GraciousWords:

Page 1 is your plug.

Read Skilled Work Experience (in section "ELIGIBILITY" ) for what passes as work experience as per IRCC.
Read Checklist (in section "SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION (eAPR)) for what IRC C requires in a reference letter.

You'll be fine if your contract work experience meets all the conditions in the 2 links marked HERE that you'll find in those sections.

Thanks a bunch...I've gone through the thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jhannete(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
MissMa01:

You can be the PA if your NOC is 0,A or B - it doesn’t matter if you are a contract staff or not.
You have age on your side and if you have a second degree that will go a long way.

We both have masters and I'm a customer service rep.

Thank You smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yellowmellow(f): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
No landing gist yet? You people that have copr should land and give us gist nau. Reading it gives me joy and makes this long silence from ircc bearable cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by jhannete(f): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
olalekan9320:

Why wait till December before you will enter the pool, you'll loose points in September

Being a contract staff doesn't stop you from being the PA, do you work full-time, are you paid, is your noc 0, a or b? Those are the important thing

It's better you are the PA if you have two or more certificate or Masters and again both of you can open separate profile

We're just starting and I just sent my transcript to WES yesterday. I figured December cos of some logistics involved jare.
I have a masters degree.
Thanks for this, really appreciate.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ausproxi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is there any Canadian visa program for unskilled workers, like Agro-Allied jobs?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
ausproxi:
Is there any Canadian visa program for unskilled workers, like Agro-Allied jobs?
only some certain carribean countries and Mexico qualify, list is on their website

(1) (2) (3) ... (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.