Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1360649 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hello, everyone.
I received ITA and intend to update my pof on my EE profile but can't seem to do so as there is no way to edit anything. Hope this would not be an issue?
Secondly, for my reference letters. My last 3 former employers issued me letters last year which I used for PNP (addressed to whom it may concern). I wish to use same for federal because getting new letters would be difficult.
Advice needed.
Cc GraciousWords, ednut1..... others please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by aggese(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
You can't edit anything after receiving and accepting ITA and I do not think this updated POF will affect those that have already accepted their ITA

Queenmaker:
Hello, everyone.
I received ITA and intend to update my pof on my EE profile but can't seem to do so as there is no way to edit anything. Hope this would not be an issue?
Secondly, for my reference letters. My last 3 former employers issued me letters last year which I used for PNP (addressed to whom it may concern). I wish to use same for federal because getting new letters would be difficult.
Advice needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lola0999: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
My fellow future canadians.
To update this new POF na die..
As everywhere is harrrddd!
The reason I am writing this
Is because I learnt there might be a draw this month.
With my CRS score I might likely get an invitation.
What are the other fees to be paid post ITA..
Are we paying for Visa fee and if yes how much please?
What of police certificate how much is that?
I need to plan for it financially so as not to be stranded...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
aggese:
You can't edit anything after receiving and accepting ITA and I do not think this updated POF will affect those that have already accepted their ITA

Thank you. I just needed to be sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
lola0999:
Are we paying for Visa fee and if yes how much please?
What of police certificate how much is that?
I need to plan for it financially so as not to be stranded...
The fees to be paid depends on the family size.
If it's just you, then it's 1410 CAD total, including the biometrics fee.
As for police cert, just budget between 5k to 10k.
Then medicals, about 46500 /40000 per adult.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Queenmaker:
Hello, everyone.
Secondly, for my reference letters. My last 3 former employers issued me letters last year which I used for PNP (addressed to whom it 0may concern). I wish to use same for federal because getting new letters would be difficult.
Advice needed.

aggese:

Read this link and the rest of page 623. You must update the new POF in your application (even if update on your profile is no longer possible), provided you are submitting after July 15: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/622#103425221

No issues with your old references as I understand it.

Pls study page 1 and IRCC website before you submit.....avoid regret.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 2:13am On Jul 07, 2021
tholah01:

What if I attach in my reference letter it is explained that after 6months of practicing as a call center agent I rose to call center supervisor role

Also I want to ask if, in the profile I created which was not eligible i wrote 50hours of work per week, I hope this does not matter?

50 hours should not be a problem as it is above the minimum required.

Your pre masters 1 year 5 months experience will be reduced to 9 months if the NOC for the first 6 months is skill C which is ineligible....this reduces your total work experience to less than 3 years.

Pls read page 1 very carefully before you go any further........and use the link there to calculate your eligibility points to see if meets the minimum of 67 points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZaraD: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Please i can’t login to my CIC account for months now.
use several browsers even private tabs to no avail.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2021
GraciousWords:

Read this link and the rest of page 623. You must update the new POF in your application (even if update on your profile is no longer possible), provided you are submitting after July 15: https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/622#103425221

No issues with your old references as I understand it.

Pls study page 1 and IRCC website before you submit.....avoid regret.
Thanks. I have updated the POF on my Apr, since my EE profile is already locked in.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2021
ZaraD:
Please i can’t login to my CIC account for months now.
use several browsers even private tabs to no avail.
Clear browsing history and cache. That always works for me. Also, use Chrome browser.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by headhoncho(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello house,

I frequently notice that crs score of 500 is inappropriately high for fsw.. is there a cap score for fsw?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2021
aggese:

Wrong!!! POF is locked only post AOR. This person has not submitted so they would need to have POF inline with the requirements if they submit after July 15.

Regarding updating profile, you can't change anything, however, you can input the correct figures when completing the forms before submitting. cc @Queenmaker
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2021
lola0999:
Are we paying for Visa fee and if yes how much please? 825 for visa fee, 85 for biometrics, 500 rfpf = 1410 CAD (equivalent of almost 550k i paid last month)
What of police certificate how much is that? N4500 - N10,000 depending on bargaining power.
I need to plan for it financially so as not to be stranded... Medicals 40k with qlife, 45k i think with IOM then maybe fees for sending passport when time reach.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
Dimple10:

Wrong!!! POF is locked only post AOR. This person has not submitted so they would need to have POF inline with the requirements if they submit after July 15.

Regarding updating profile, you can't change anything, however, you can input the correct figures when completing the forms before submitting. cc @Queenmaker

Very correct!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bummy4real: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Please I am new here, please I want to start the process of evaluation, can Wes evaluate my ACCA, I recently got delisted because I failed to pay my annual due, but my certificate is with me, or better still can I use my ICAN certificate, do thy attracts the same point. Thanks r
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tholah01(f): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2021
GraciousWords:

50 hours should not be a problem as it is above the minimum required.

Your pre masters 1 year 5 months experience will be reduced to 9 months if the NOC for the first 6 months is skill C which is ineligible....this reduces your total work experience to less than 3 years.

Pls read page 1 very carefully before you go any further........and use the link there to calculate your
eligibility points to see if meets the minimum of 67 points.

I am so confused now, who can help me with an NOC that can cover for both my experience as call center agent and sales coordinator. I have tried to find but I am not getting this NOC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
tholah01:

I am so confused now, who can help me with an NOC that can cover for both my experience as call center agent and sales coordinator. I have tried to find but I am not getting this NOC

Seeing our Job description would help people suggest for you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tholah01(f): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dimple10:

Seeing our Job description would help people suggest for you.

My duties for call center includes, it was for a microfinance bank
Responsible for making and receiving of telephone calls for the bank and also generates thorough credit check on the potential and existing customers of the bank to determine the eligibility of customers to access the banks products; also confirms letters of indebtedness and non-indebtedness issued out to customers of the bank

While my duties for sales coordinator is for a pharmaceutical distribution company
Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales report
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tholah01(f): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
tholah01:

My duties for call center includes, it was for a microfinance bank
Responsible for making and receiving of telephone calls for the bank and also generates thorough credit check on the potential and existing customers of the bank to determine the eligibility of customers to access the banks products; also confirms letters of indebtedness and non-indebtedness issued out to customers of the bank

While my duties for sales coordinator is for a pharmaceutical distribution company
Maintain organized sales records and report month-end goal setting to the senior management team
Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help sales team generate business leads
Support senior management by completing orders and keeping customers informed of delays and delivery dates
Attend essential sales training meetings and develop an understanding of all the company's services and products
Monitor and organize inventory while effectively tracking new services and products for sale
Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly answering emails and handling orders by phone
Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
Collaborate with senior sales staff in weekly meetings by creating and maintaining month-end sales report

My seniors please help me, I don’t know which Noc

Also I want to know if it’s not wrong to put in my application that I am bringing 17000 Cad since am applying as a single applicant and I would add my partner after AOR, kindly advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by NEROSKY(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
NEROSKY:
Hello House!!

Please can WES or school accept Part time HND result for admission or for verification?

The person has ND which is full time.

I didn't get any feedback, please help me help a friend.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nowujeda(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
This is a great news for those of us with bachelor's degree only. You can improve your CRS with NACETEM Postgraduate Diploma and claim Two or more certificates within 10months.

The sweetest part is that you can now attend lectures virtually (Saturdays only) and then appear physically for your exam (OAU Ife) at the end of the semester.

I am an alumnus of this program and I have evaluated my certificate.

I will volunteer to connect you with the program coordinator if you are interested.

NEW SESSION TO STARTS ON SATURDAY 10th JULY 2021.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kroy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
I need connection in Manitoba and Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
kroy:
I need connection in
nonsense human being. Keep making things hard for innocent Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please help, I just paid for my wes evaluation with GTB Dollar Card, The payment went through and showed that it will be reflected after 15 minutes.

However, after 15 minutes when I refreshed the page, it shows that I have not made any payment. But the money has been deducted from my account.

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is this normal? What action is recommended?

I have already emailed WES, but not response yet.

I need suggestions please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by kroy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lol..... One must have spent a lot before realizing this. Let's trust God.

Lagbaja88:
nonsense human being. Keep making things hard for innocent Nigerians
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Superfavoured1: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I believe WES does not give a favourable evaluation for ICAN in most cases. Your best option is renewing your ACCA membership and evaluating the certificate for the additional points.
bummy4real:
Please I am new here, please I want to start the process of evaluation, can Wes evaluate my ACCA, I recently got delisted because I failed to pay my annual due, but my certificate is with me, or better still can I use my ICAN certificate, do thy attracts the same point. Thanks r

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Superfavoured1: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Please note that ACCA is evaluated as a 4 year degree and not Masters equivalent. It gives two or more certificate points.
nessa14:

Similar profile as mine,
1. Evaluate your ACCA because it gives you a masters equivalent.
2. Write ielts(general) and try to max out, by making out I mean L - 9 R- 9 W- 7 S- 8.5

Visit page 1 to read and understand as all the beginners info is there.

Once you have finished 1 and 2, you should at 471 or higher.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
kroy:
Lol..... One must have spent a lot before realizing this. Let's trust God.

still mentioning God, disgraceful lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good Afternoon, please for OINP Proof of Funds can i use my Husband's German Bank statement?
He is based in Germany, and has the POF that can cover us.
We are a family of 3 but i didnt include him to accompany me in my profile. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by sweetoma: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello house, please I have a question. I am the primary applicant on our EE Profile, waiting for FSW Draws, I would like to know, should I leave the section on spouse's work history blank or fill it in? seeing as we aren't claiming points for it and my husband is a self employed contractor, getting pay slips, tax details and work documents for him will be very stressful. If I fill in his information in work history on the EE profile. Will I be asked for documentation concerning his work history post- ITA? if I leave it blank in the profile now will it stop us from getting ITA ? Thanks in advance for your help..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
I really can't say... mine is also showing Submitted, but under Eligibiity it says we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements and Background Check says we are processing your background check bla bla bla....
So I am not sure if they started processing or if those tabs are just standard.... did you check your different tabs?

joselekas:

It's 69 days! We never see any movement oooo.

Are you also in the same boat?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Teywak: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:
Please help, I just paid for my wes evaluation with GTB Dollar Card, The payment went through and showed that it will be reflected after 15 minutes.

However, after 15 minutes when I refreshed the page, it shows that I have not made any payment. But the money has been deducted from my account.

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is this normal? What action is recommended?

I have already emailed WES, but not response yet.

I need suggestions please.
Well, I made my WES payment through my foreign account and the money was debited immediately but it took about 24 hours or even more b4 the payment was confirmed by WES. I felt it was their system hence, I didn't bother contacting neither WES nor my bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.