Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1359427 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dennyjuff: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetoma:
Hello house, please I have a question. I am the primary applicant on our EE Profile, waiting for FSW Draws, I would like to know, should I leave the section on spouse's work history blank or fill it in? seeing as we aren't claiming points for it and my husband is a self employed contractor, getting pay slips, tax details and work documents for him will be very stressful. If I fill in his information in work history on the EE profile. Will I be asked for documentation concerning his work history post- ITA? if I leave it blank in the profile now will it stop us from getting ITA ? Thanks in advance for your help..
People have adviced that it’s best to leave Spouse’s work experience blank! As it adds no point to your scores anyway. It should be added to personal history after ITA . Someone correct me if I’m wrong biko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello
WES evaluates as a Bachelor (4 years). Whether you owe ACCA is irrelevant, just email them and ask then to send your transcripts to WES. You'd also need a letter from ACCA confirming you are an Affiliate, as you'd upload this in your WES account along with your ACCA certificates leading to affiliation.
Good luck!

quote author=Superfavoured1 post=103465594]I believe WES does not give a favourable evaluation for ICAN in most cases. Your best option is renewing your ACCA membership and evaluating the certificate for the additional points.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2021
sweetoma:
Hello house, please I have a question. I am the primary applicant on our EE Profile, waiting for FSW Draws, I would like to know, should I leave the section on spouse's work history blank or fill it in? seeing as we aren't claiming points for it and my husband is a self employed contractor, getting pay slips, tax details and work documents for him will be very stressful. If I fill in his information in work history on the EE profile. Will I be asked for documentation concerning his work history post- ITA? if I leave it blank in the profile now will it stop us from getting ITA ? Thanks in advance for your help..
if you read the crs tool well its clearly stated, only spouse work experience from Canada counts. After ITA you state it in personal history which requires no documentation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thank you maam
GraciousWords:

I am open to being corrected.....but....from what I understand:

Nothing is locked at ITA.....except age...... and IRCC had to write a special policy for that.

ITA means they invited you to apply.
AOR means you have actually applied/submitted your application.

At AOR stuff still needs to be valid, including IELTS, ECA, POF (current required amount by IRCC not previous amount as at ITA). If you can only afford the old POF then, I believe you would need to submit before July 15.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html

#MyUnderstanding
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ZIKEYBOY11: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
ZIKEYBOY11:
Please help, I just paid for my wes evaluation with GTB Dollar Card, The payment went through and showed that it will be reflected after 15 minutes.

However, after 15 minutes when I refreshed the page, it shows that I have not made any payment. But the money has been deducted from my account.

Has anyone else encountered this before? Is this normal? What action is recommended?

I have already emailed WES, but not response yet.

I need suggestions please.

UPDATE: AFTER FEW HOURS THE PAYMENT HAS REFLECTED.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Denerystormborn: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening my people. Please i have one more question. Because of exchange rate hikes and the new pof requirements ,I want to add some money to my pof which is in mutual funds. Will I still need to provide an LOE to explain why i transferred funds to the mutual funds? I am asking because I read that pod must have been in your account for at least three months and I justcwant to transfer it now and submit my application
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ifewunmy(f): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
ednut1:
if you read the crs tool well its clearly stated, only spouse work experience from Canada counts. After ITA you state it in personal history which requires no documentation
Since it does not add to the score, will putting it cause any harm?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bummy4real: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Thx for the reply
Superfavoured1:
I believe WES does not give a favourable evaluation for ICAN in most cases. Your best option is renewing your ACCA membership and evaluating the certificate for the additional points.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bummy4real: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
I already sent you a message, but home my subscription won't affect the evaluation, presently I can't afford to pay the annual dues owed
nessa14:

Similar profile as mine,
1. Evaluate your ACCA because it gives you a masters equivalent.
2. Write ielts(general) and try to max out, by making out I mean L - 9 R- 9 W- 7 S- 8.5

Visit page 1 to read and understand as all the beginners info is there.

Once you have finished 1 and 2, you should at 471 or higher.

Best of luck
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ifewunmy:
Since it does not add to the score, will putting it cause any harm?
they asked for Canadian experience, why do you want to put Nigerian experience. It will ask you for reference letter after ita, and if you got points from it, the visa officer will remove it. Life is hard already why making it harder

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
Denerystormborn:
Good evening my people. Please i have one more question. Because of exchange rate hikes and the new pof requirements ,I want to add some money to my pof which is in mutual funds. Will I still need to provide an LOE to explain why i transferred funds to the mutual funds? I am asking because I read that pod must have been in your account for at least three months and I justcwant to transfer it now and submit my application
where did you read that the money must be in the account for 3 Months No such thing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Midex88(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
ednut1:
where did you read that the money must be in the account for 3 Months No such thing

How many months should pof be in the account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good Evening,
Please kindly assist me.
Thanks
Diaperssbabies:
Good Afternoon, please for OINP Proof of Funds can i use my Husband's German Bank statement?
He is based in Germany, and has the POF that can cover us.
We are a family of 3 but i didnt include him to accompany me in my profile. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dajayeoba(f): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good day my people,

Please is it okay to lock POF in PIGGYVEST account or fintech companies?

Thank you smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you are filling your application post ITA, your POF section will again come up and you'll be able to change the amount you stated when you created you EE profile.
Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hello
I guess you are the PA? If so the answer is no, you can't sumit with his bank account. It jas to be either a joint account or he can transfer the money into your account and when submitting your application you submit along a LOE telling them the money has been transferred by your husband.
Hope this helps?

Diaperssbabies:
Good Evening,
Please kindly assist me.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you are filling your application post ITA, your POF section will again come up and you'll be able to change the amount you stated when you created you EE profile.
Hope this helps.

Queenmaker:
Hello, everyone.
I received ITA and intend to update my pof on my EE profile but can't seem to do so as there is no way to edit anything. Hope this would not be an issue?
Secondly, for my reference letters. My last 3 former employers issued me letters last year which I used for PNP (addressed to whom it may concern). I wish to use same for federal because getting new letters would be difficult.
Advice needed.
Cc GraciousWords, ednut1..... others please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Aimwest(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening bosses in the house

* Can I make use of WAEC or NECO result in ECA even though I did change of name after secondary sch which means my current name is not on my WAEC or NECO

PLS I need your advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Aimwest:
Good evening bosses in the house

* Can I make use of WAEC or NECO result in ECA even though I did change of name after secondary sch which means my current name is not on my WAEC or NECO

PLS I need your advice.
You aren’t evaluating your school certs. Please read page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Half if not all the questions you people are asking have been answered on the first page and most importantly IRCC’s website.
You are going to make A LOT of mistakes if you rely on answers here because some people applied long time ago and the conditions and requirements keep changing.
Do yourself a favour and refer to IRCC’s website to avoid stories that touch - this is your future, be invested in it.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by MissMa01: 3:35am On Jul 08, 2021
Midex88:

Have you checked IRCC’s website?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Queenmaker: 4:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Lahun:
Hope this helps.

Thanks. I've updated the POF on my form.
Thank you, @Dimple10, GraciousWords.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Diaperssbabies: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank You
Lahun:
Hello
I guess you are the PA? If so the answer is no, you can't sumit with his bank account. It jas to be either a joint account or he can transfer the money into your account and when submitting your application you submit along a LOE telling them the money has been transferred by your husband.
Hope this helps?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Midex88:

SIX (6) where you claim it is your own money. If it isn’t, then do a gift deed to explain the source of the funds from your family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2021
EE draw expected from JULY 16. who is psyched up and hopeful?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by muhammedhammed: 7:30am On Jul 08, 2021
if you have some cash, you can employ the service of ielts tutor. They will be able to give thorough guidance.
oyukuwife:
. Hello house. I just need encouragement and tips to pass ielts. This will be my 3rd time taking the exam and I want it to be the last attempt.
Please tips on how to pass it will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2021
nymphomaniac:
EE draw expected from JULY 16. who is psyched up and hopeful?

Fact or prediction?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by cinammon(f): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Midex88:

If you are topping up your POF from what you initially had, you can do that at anytime, there's no need for it to be there for a period of time before you can declare. All you need do is include details of the source of income to prove that its not borrowed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by icehot: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2021
nymphomaniac:
SIX (6) where you claim it is your own money. If it isn’t, then do a gift deed to explain the source of the funds from your family

Where in IRCC's website did you see that the POF must be in the account for 6 months? Please take a screenshot and put it here, please.

I believe that one of the documents you can use to SUPPORT Proof of funds is showing your AVERAGE balance in the account for 6 months, it does not necessarily have to be in the account for 6 months.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by oyukuwife: 10:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Thank you. that is what I resolved to do.
muhammedhammed:
if you have some cash, you can employ the service of ielts tutor. They will be able to give thorough guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Olisa222: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning everyone, please during ielts speaking test, if you pause and tell the examiner to rephrase the question, does that affect your score? Although I answered the question to the best of my ability, that was the only time I paused- to tell her to rephrase the question because it was complicated. Has anybody experienced a drawback because of this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Yansham: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
Olisa222:
Good morning everyone, please during ielts speaking test, if you pause and tell the examiner to rephrase the question, does that affect your score? Although I answered the question to the best of my ability, that was the only time I paused- to tell her to rephrase the question because it was complicated. Has anybody experienced a drawback because of this?

No issue. And it doesn't affect your score in any way. I asked for repetition of the question 3 times and I was able to get 7 in speaking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.