Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1369694 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2021
MissMa01:
Half if not all the questions you people are asking have been answered on the first page and most importantly IRCC’s website.
You are going to make A LOT of mistakes if you rely on answers here because some people applied long time ago and the conditions and requirements keep changing.
Do yourself a favour and refer to IRCC’s website to avoid stories that touch - this is your future, be invested in it.
facts, too many lazy questions lol, check ircc website, google, page 1.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by lalaazo: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nymphomaniac(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Liispa:

Fact or prediction?
65% certainty
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by tholah01(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
tholah01:

My seniors please help me, I don’t know which Noc

Also I want to know if it’s not wrong to put in my application that I am bringing 17000 Cad since am applying as a single applicant and I would add my partner after AOR, kindly advise

Please help me o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abiodunnn(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gracias

Abdomox:

Go to Personal Profile>>>>>Family

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by seunpinky(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Landing gists grin

We arrived at the airport at 9.05am, our flight was scheduled for 1.40pm.
We went to the ET check in stand, weighed our luggages. We had excess luggage and the ET staff was very helpful. He advised us to upgrade 2 of our luggages from 23kg to 32kg and we made pymt of 53,000 for the upgrade.

They requested for print out copies and photocopy of covid-19 test results, CoPR, passport data page, evidence of full vaccination and arrivecan app code.

After this we proceeded to get our boarding pass, na there wahala start... The Nahcol staff issuing the boarding pass said there was an issue with my wife's or baby's visa. He said it was not activated, ghen ghen..... He asked us series of questions and we answered. He said the only solution is to call IRCC and that we have to use our credit to make d call. Na xo we load 4k airtime. He spoke with an IRCC agent, this process took us over 50mins. Time was already 12:45pm. The IRCC agent checked and said there was nothing wrong with the visa and she gave them a code to use to override the error. It took the Nahcol staff another 20mins battling with the system. At this point we became apprehensive, time was already past 1 and we didn't have a boarding pass, boarding had started like 30mins earlier. We had to involve the head of ET who then gave the Nahcol staff instructions on what to do. Eventually they printed a boarding pass for my wife to take her to Ethiopia and that they will send a mail to Ethiopia to prepare her boarding pass from Ethiopia to Toronto.

At 1.20pm we started racing down to do immigration, customs etc. We were lucky to have a family frnd who works with faan.. he helped us breeze tru these, and we eventually boarded d plan at 1.40pm as the last passengers.

Gosh it was a terrible experience, imagine having to carry a one year baby, with three hand luggages and other stuffs and running all the way to the tarmac. We were sweeting like goats

The trip to Addis Ababa was smooth, we disembarked and went straight to join the connection flight to Canada. When we got to the boarding gate, we told them that we were to pick up up boarding pass for my wife, they took her passport and told us to chill, within 10mins her boarding pass was ready and we boarded the plane off to Canada.

Canada Events:

After we landed, we were ushered into a room where they separated fully vaccinated travels from non vaccinated. Vaccinated travellers get to show evidence of vaccination to the boarder agent and a green sticky paper is affixed on the passport.

We proceeded to another agent who requested for our CoPR, Passport and asked some basic questions ( address in Canada, phone no, how much we were coming with) he signed off the CoPR and said welcome to canada cheesy grin cool. We joined a queue for covid-19 test and within 10mins we were done.

We spent a total of 3hours from landing till we got out of the airport. Our hosts were already waiting for us.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Abiodunnn(f): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
congratulations to you and your family

seunpinky:
Landing gists grin

We went to the ET check in stand, weighed our luggages. We had excess luggage and the ET staff was very helpful. He advised us to upgrade 2 of our luggages from 23kg to 32kg and we made pymt of 53,000 for the upgrade.

They requested for print out copies and photocopy of covid-19 test results, CoPR, passport data page, evidence of full vaccination and arrivecan app code.

After this we proceeded to get our boarding pass, na there wahala start... The Nahcol staff issuing the boarding pass said there was an issue with my wife's or baby's visa. He said it was not activated, ghen ghen..... He asked us series of questions and we answered. He said the only solution is to call IRCC and that we have to use our credit to make d call. Na xo we load 4k airtime. He spoke with an IRCC agent, this process took us over 50mins. Time was already 12:45pm. The IRCC agent checked and said there was nothing wrong with the visa and she gave them a code to use to override the error. It took the Nahcol staff another 20mins battling with the system. At this point we became apprehensive, time was already past 1 and we didn't have a boarding pass, boarding had started like 30mins earlier. We had to involve the head of ET who then gave the Nahcol staff instructions on what to do. Eventually they printed a boarding pass for my wife to take her to Ethiopia and that they will send a mail to Ethiopia to prepare her boarding pass from Ethiopia to Toronto.

At 1.20pm we started racing down to do immigration, customs etc. We were lucky to have a family frnd who works with faan.. he helped us breeze tru these, and we eventually boarded d plan at 1.40pm as the last passengers.

Gosh it was a terrible experience, imagine having to carry a one year baby, with three hand luggages and other stuffs and running all the way to the tarmac. We were sweeting like goats

The trip to Addis Ababa was smooth, we disembarked and went straight to join the connection flight to Canada. When we got to the boarding gate, we told them that we were to pick up up boarding pass for my wife, they took her passport and told us to chill, within 10mins her boarding pass was ready and we boarded the plane off to Canada.

Canada Events:

After we landed, we were ushered into a room where they separated fully vaccinated travels from non vaccinated. Vaccinated travellers get to show evidence of vaccination to the boarder agent and a green sticky paper is affixed on the passport.

We proceeded to another agent who requested for our CoPR, Passport and asked some basic questions ( address in Canada, phone no, how much we were coming with) he signed off the CoPR and said welcome to canada cheesy grin cool. We joined a queue for covid-19 test and within 10mins we were done.

We spent a total of 3hours from landing till we got out of the airport. Our hosts were already waiting for us.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ikepooni(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunpinky:
Landing gists grin

They requested for print out copies and photocopy of covid-19 test results, CoPR, passport data page, evidence of full vaccination and arrivecan app code..

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunpinky:
Landing gists grin

Awww so happy for you, congratulations.....no need for US parole after all smiley

Thank you for watering this dry and thirsty land.

Blessings!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunpinky:
Landing gists grin

Congratulations to you and your family. I visualized this as I read through. I am certain mine& everyone waiting will come too.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by nessa14: 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
bummy4real:
I already sent you a message, but home my subscription won't affect the evaluation, presently I can't afford to pay the annual dues owed

I don’t think it should, Acca will only be sending your transcript while you send your certificate or any other evidence of membership

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bummy4real: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Thanks for the reply
nessa14:

I don’t think it should, Acca will only be sending your transcript while you send your certificate or any other evidence of membership
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Liispa(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
nymphomaniac:
65% certainty

Ha 65%, really hope you're right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by duni04(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello team,
Please is it advisable to select all the provinces (or more than one province) when filling out your EE profile? I picked only one earlier and I'd now like to be selected for the PNP programs of other provinces.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
duni04:
Hello team,
Please is it advisable to select all the provinces (or more than one province) when filling out your EE profile? I picked only one earlier and I'd now like to be selected for the PNP programs of other provinces.
pick all. The interested provinces cant see who picked them only or picked all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Igethope: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good to be reading landing gist on this forum again. We need plenty ITA and PPR gist soon. Amen !

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dajayeoba(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
please help me biko lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dajayeoba:
Good day my people,

Please is it okay to lock POF in PIGGYVEST account or fintech companies?

Thank you smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Macjazzy: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hello please I have sent my transcript to WES but my masters Certificate is not ready from Unilag, how can I solve this. Will WES accept statements of result or attestation if I upload it? Thanks, also if you have any unilag verification link please help thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:
Hello please I have sent my transcript to WES but my masters Certificate is not ready from Unilag, how can I solve this. Will WES accept statements of result or attestation if I upload it? Thanks, also if you have any unilag verification link please help thanks

Yes, they accept statement of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Macjazzy: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
So can I just upload it myself or send it by courier again
Kerone:

Yes, they accept statement of result
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kerone: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Macjazzy:
So can I just upload it myself or send it by courier again

Yourself
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Keemy88(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunpinky:
Landing gists grin

Canada Events:

Congratulations. Which province is your final destination?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is to encourage, rekindle the fire and to remind some of us of the reason we keep fighting. It was this forum that informed me of all I needed to know about relocating to Canada. I moved to Alberta mid-2019 and God has been good. We hosted some friends last Sunday for my son's birthday in a public park with a lot of fun activities (pool, water splash etc.), one of the guys i invited (a new immigrant) walked up to me and ask... "Bros, who did you speak to before you could use this park?" I smiled because I understood where he was coming from. I simply answered..."Nobody". And I said, this was why you left UAR for a better life. People just come into parks like this free of charge to relax and have fun. Welcome to Canada!

28 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ibk5891(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
graceakaba:
Hello house! I am 34 years old lawyer who wish to migrate with my family (family of 5) I have my Master’s evaluated and My total CRS score after my hubby and I wrote Ielts is at 384. IELTS is a problem for me and would want to migrate via other means. I attended a webinar recently about applying through PNP and they claimed that professional such as lawyers, doctors etc are not qualified to apply tru PNP or any other option except express entry since they need to take exams in Canada to be able to get a job. Please professional in the house how true is this? What are my best options??

Can anyone help answer this? Am also sitting in this table.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ibk5891(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please can I use my expired Intl Passport to register for IELTS and WES?

I was told it will take 6-8 weeks for me to renew my passport.

I just want to know if intl passport compulsory when trying to register for IELTS & WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ibk5891(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
teeste:
good afternoon bros and sis, I have just paid for WES, and preparing for IELTS. I'm married with children (2). Does my wife need WES and IELTS too? Or mine would cover for her..
Thanks

How much did you pay for WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dewale2k: 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
ibk5891:
Please can I use my expired Intl Passport to register for IELTS and WES?

I was told it will take 6-8 weeks for me to renew my passport.

I just want to know if intl passport compulsory when trying to register for IELTS & WES.

You didn't need inl passport to register for WES,start preparing for IELTS when ur passport is ready you register am not sure you can register with expired passport

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 09, 2021
It’s possible, you can just email them a request and they’ll issue you an account statement for any period you want like regular banks.
dajayeoba:
please help me biko lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Horlaarsco: 3:10am On Jul 09, 2021
dewale2k:

You didn't need inl passport to register for WES,start preparing for IELTS when ur passport is ready you register am not sure you can register with expired passport

Hi please I sent you a mail request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lahun: 3:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello
I don't know about lawyers, but I know doctors do immigrate to Canada.
With a bit of luck you can get a notification of interest from a province with that score, but that would depend on whether your NOC is in demand; personally I wouldn't advise you to bet on that.
Finally, if you want to increase you score you'd have no other options than to max out on IELTS and learn French.
Good luck

ibk5891:

Can anyone help answer this? Am also sitting in this table.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Bakola: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Good morning all,
Please I need information about ordering GCMS notes, is it better to order for the note thorough a Citizen/ PR in Canada or through a 3rd party organisation. Also, which is faster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.