Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1365558 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
mjksho:
Hello everyone, please I need your help on an issue.

A friend of mine this month received a notification of interest from Alberta for PNP. While accepting it and stuff, she went to update her work experience to reflect her current job and all. I don't know what else she did, but her profile became ineligible after that and her CRS score went to 0. She also can't update anything as her profile is locked. Please does anyone know what can be done going forward? Most especially as regards the PNP nomination,, can she get it back with a new profile. Thanks.

There is no cure for an ineligible profile. Create a new profile and email Alberta to ask for advise, attach NOI previously received. ONTARIO clearly states on their website what to do if this happens or profile expires, other provinces don't. Best to ask them directly.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Onedimple: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
KayLayChi:

After reading your story, I had to call my sister to check her email. Lo and Behold, her Document Request mail has been in her Spam mail since December 2020. Please what can she do? I'm so worried.

Please tell her to raise a web form and also send email to Accra VO with evidence that the mail was in the spam (a screenshot should suffice) and then engage in prayers. Divine favour is her portion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Mobabaola:
Hello All,
I need help!
AOR- October 2020. So I ordered gcms notes in June only to receive this morning and see that my application had been approved and the VO was Accra.
I was surprised and confused as I check my cic profile and emails regularly. So i just did a keyword search for “Accra” in my mailbox only to discover that I had received a passport request email from the Accra office months ago ...... (I have sent a web form to the Accra office and sent an email).

KayLayChi:

After reading your story, I had to call my sister to check her email. Lo and Behold, her Document Request mail has been in her Spam mail since December 2020. Please what can she do? I'm so worried.

Also read the 4th post on this link and check the monikers' timeline/history. I believe they were favourably resolved or just go to that forum and search "ppr mail spam"

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by mjksho(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2021
GraciousWords:

There is no cure for an ineligible profile. Create a new profile and email Alberta to ask for advise, attach NOI previously received. ONTARIO clearly states on their website what to do if this happens or profile expires, other provinces don't. Best to ask them directly.

Thank you very much for this. I appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bekayy: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2021
This one wey people dey see PPR for mail.

Wow. Person dey for prayer request stage for wetin baba GOD don do tey tey.

Congrats everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2021
babakb:

Nobody is a kid here, we all know that you have to earn a living anywhere in the world, the fact remains that Canada is far better than Nigeria.
Okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2021
nowhere:

Do sue them. It is best than ranting. Again, Nigeria is your birth country and only that owes you for now. Again, anyone doing good in their careers should reconsider coming here ooooooooooo..#hardfact!
majority of those moving were doing well, I know people on 900k salary who fled.the Nigerians getting juicy roles in IT, audit, finance , project management and co in Canada have two heads If you qualify for express entry or pnp abeg come, become a citizen and return back to Nigeria or elsewhere if you wish.In other news people have started receiving PPR emails. They should do draws too biko

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2021
ednut1:
majority of those moving were doing well, I know people on 900k salary who fled.the Nigerians getting juicy roles in IT, audit, finance , project management and co in Canada have two heads If you qualify for express entry or pnp abeg come, become a citizen and return back to Nigeria or elsewhere if you wish.In other news people have started receiving PPR emails. They should do draws too biko
Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by olalekan9320(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2021
nowhere:

Do sue them. It is best than ranting. Again, Nigeria is your birth country and only that owes you for now. Again, anyone doing good in their careers should reconsider coming here ooooooooooo..#hardfact!
If flight fare is the problem, you can solicit for it, people would be glad to help

I can only hope you understand what I'm trying to say grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2021
grin
olalekan9320:

If flight fare is the problem, you can solicit for it, people would be glad to help

I can only hope you understand what I'm trying to say grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Zeus04: 7:02am On Sep 23, 2021
nowhere:

Dude, how can you even say this? @your message on the job part is so wrong. There are loads of opportunities here in Canada. If it's hard for you to land a good job, you may wanna check what you are doing wrong that isn't making you land those high profile roles... But putting this kinda message to scare people is so wrong!

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Ok.
Zeus04:

Dude, how can you even say this? @your message on the job part is so wrong. There are loads of opportunities here in Canada. If it's hard for you to land a good job, you may wanna check what you are doing wrong that isn't making you land those high profile roles... But putting this kinda message to scare people is so wrong!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Orkpeohluwher:

Yes, I did... The discrepancy in both scores can be seen in:

1. Level of Education: CRS is 128, while EE is 120
2. Skills Transferability Factors Education: CRS is 50, EE is 25
Hi, list out the following parameters so we can recalculate your scores again.
IELTS score
Level of education
Years of experience
If married, is spouse accompanying? If yes, level of education and IELTS scores if available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by rmgeo: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Hello,

Please I need clarification on YEAR OF AWARD for WES application.
So I attended my university from 2008-2012 but our convocation ceremony held in November 2014. On my degree certificate, it is stated given on this day November 2014. Should I put the year 2014 (when the convocation held and I was handed the degree certificate) or the year 2012 (when I actually graduated).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by gracecheller: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2021
rmgeo:
Hello,

Please I need clarification on YEAR OF AWARD for WES application.
So I attended my university from 2008-2012 but our convocation ceremony held in November 2014. On my degree certificate, it is stated given on this day November 2014. Should I put the year 2014 (when the convocation held and I was handed the degree certificate) or the year 2012 (when I actually graduated).

Put what's on your certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by hajimuktar: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2021
Igethope:
So PPR has started dropping gradually, Pls we encourage people that ve been getting the golden mail to please post their PPR gist here o like 2019/2020 days. I have heard of 2 today already, December 27 2019 AOR AND AOR JAN 2020.

It’s a ray of hope for all of us here.

Please can you send me a link to join any post AOR group for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Banite: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Be hopeful guys someone just recieved PPR YESTERDAY....
It's drizzling PPR LET'S AWAIT THE HEAVY RAINFALL

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2021
gigante:

Idiot!
You didn’t have to call him an idiot. He hasn’t insulted you or anyone here. Resulting to insults when you’re frustrated by someone’s opinion is never the right thing to do. As for those of you liking the comment, If he had called you an idiot now, all of you will be crying on the thread o. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Banite:
Be hopeful guys someone just recieved PPR YESTERDAY....
It's drizzling PPR LET'S AWAIT THE HEAVY RAINFALL
Yup I saw a post on Instagram where someone from December 2019 got a call from Ghana asking if she can travel now, she said she’s traveling the day after she gets copr. And not up to 24hours after the call, her ppr dropped. Ottawa Visa office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by littyprincess: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2021
nowhere:

Lmaooooo please you people should ignore this comment o. Please come to Canada abeg. It’s wayyyyyy better than Nigeria in all aspects. You’d find a great job. Even if you don’t, you’d always get something that will make you live very comfortably. P.S the quality of life and peace of mind alone is enough to make someone not regret relocating.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Banite: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
littyprincess:

Yup I saw a post on Instagram where someone from December 2019 got a call from Ghana asking if she can travel now, she said she’s traveling the day after she gets copr. And not up to 24hours after the call, her ppr dropped. Ottawa Visa office
. I saw it

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by exmaysn12000: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
nowhere:

Enemy of progress. Cover your face in shame, we know your type

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
exmaysn12000:

Enemy of progress. Cover your face in shame, we know your type
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Banite: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Keep Hope alive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kinkylaura: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good day everyone, I'm a newbie here seeking to migrate to Canada with my family. PLS I need guidelines on what to do first. Also, if there is any Telegram group for Ontario, newbrownswick, and others PLS add me up or send me link. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Hi, list out the following parameters so we can recalculate your scores again.
IELTS score
Level of education
Years of experience
If married, is spouse accompanying? If yes, level of education and IELTS scores if available.

Hi,
I sent you a request earlier so I could private chat you on this

The details requested are below:
IELTS Score: L - 8.5, S - 7.5, R - 8.0, W - 7.5
Level of Education: B.Sc & CIPM
Years of Exp: 5 years

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Anyi3(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Basement accommodation available in Ontario, Brampton for anybody coming soon. Large space, rent $1100

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Orkpeohluwher:

Hi,
I sent you a request earlier so I could private chat you on this

The details requested are below:
IELTS Score: L - 8.5, S - 7.5, R - 8.0, W - 7.5
Level of Education: B.Sc & CIPM
Years of Exp: 5 years

Thank you very much.
Based on the above parameters, your CRS score is supposed to be 474. Please confirm what you have on your profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Lmao, so nowhere couldn't take the heat of his misguided talk about staying put in Nigeria if you have a good career. An advice he or she decided to give to everyone but himself and he deactivated cheesy. See ehn on this space, people are touchy, it's best not to misyarn anyhow, if you talk anymore, you go see anyhow cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lush100(m): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning house,
Pls I'm just about to register for the Canada EE.
There's a place if we want a representative like a lawyer, or family ,etc. who would also receive mail, update and share my details with him too
I have a brother there and I want to join him.
Pls should I pick a family option representative and put his name and email? or just pick NO representative.
I am ultimately applying for PNP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orkpeohluwher: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

Based on the above parameters, your CRS score is supposed to be 474. Please confirm what you have on your profile.

Yea, CRS gave me 474 but my express entry has a total score of 441. This is my concern, please what do you advise?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Dimple10: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Orkpeohluwher:

Yea, CRS gave me 474 but my express entry has a total score of 441. This is my concern, please what do you advise?

I suggest you go over everything you put in your profile. I suspect you have made a mistake somewhere. Better still delete this one and redo it

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.