Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1372570 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 10:21am On Oct 18, 2021
Egooyibo111:
oga, I believe when u were in school, after your class, you will have few questions to ask your teacher the advantage and disadvantage concerning what he the teacher taught you...

I just asked the question concerning what I read here, where some people said when you reach certain age your points will reduce,.....that was while asked the question if its is possible to reduce age before applying.....and this my question seems to be a pain is some peoples ass... Tagging me fraud.... Nawa..for some people...

I pity your supposed "Canadian Boyfriend'. If only he knows the kind of person you are. To even think you are defending this. Wow! Well done Ma'am!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Favouriteguy: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello everybody
Trust we are all hopeful.
Please I have a question and would be glad to know those who have gone through this process b4.

I got a Passport Request on 13th September and I submitted via DHL to Abuja 15th Sept but up till this moment I haven't gotten a mail or message that my passport has been returned.

Is it normal? It is 23 working days already...

NB: my application is for Permanent Residence (Family Class)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2021
Egooyibo111:
sir, I think one is entitled to asked any question here,..if I asked a question concerning reducing age before applying, I don't think thats a bad question......

If you don't see the deceit in asking such a question then something is not right.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
tunlapapa:

The question I would like to you is, why can't you try to be the righteous one even though most people happen to be unrighteous.?
Your unrighteousness was what made some monikers suggested you were a fraud on the other thread.

The requirements are there for any immigration path you want to follow, so try to meet the requirements and not try to beat the system.
Changing your age at this point can be detrimental to your application now or in the future , you used that age all your life and suddenly you just realize it’s not your age anymore, it’s a red flag so just stick to your normal age

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hesterify: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
Good day all,

Please I need some clarification on this express entry.
I just finish with WES but the report I got is a little bit confusing to me.

I will really appreciate if someone can explain the attached report I got from Wes and if it will affect me applying for express entry.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hesterify:
Good day all,

I will really appreciate if someone can explain the attached report I got from Wes and if it will affect me applying for express entry.

Thank you.
cannot be used. angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hesterify:
Good day all,

Thank you.

WES is saying your certificate is not recognised/equivalent to a Canadian degree. You should try another evaluating body or do a fast paced masters program then evaluate the master.

But try another evaluating body first if funds are available.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Oreoluwa97: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hesterify:
Good day all,

Thank you.

WES? Republic of Cotonou? Nah, the evaluation won’t be positive. Try ICES but bear in mind it can take up to 7-9months but they would evaluate it positively.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by crownny(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Please I need help, Am new I don’t know how to go to the first thread. I wouldn’t have asked. I just need someone to please help me. In my early 30’s have Nd and Hnd, Bsc and MSc currently doing an ICT course. In my place of work it’s my 8th year, my husband have MBA and currently doing his business, I will be the principal Applicant, my sister is in Canada, please wat are my chances cos will start with Wes this month end. I would really appreciate if I can be put through and am willing to learn and read from the first thread. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Courage19: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello Godrace11

To receive another NOI from Ontario, usually you withdraw the profile you were rejected on and create another profile. You should receive another NOI by their next draw for your NOC
Godrace11:
house please i need clarification concerning pnp.

i have a profile on Canada express entry, prior to this time, on 23rd of June I was sent an Ontario notification of interest under the Ontario express entry human capital, which I accepted and submitted an e-application in this regard for PNP but my application was withdrawn in august by Ontario due to delay by WES to send my evaluated credentials to them and I remained in the general Canada express entry pool.
I realized Ontario has done another draw on the 6th of October but I wasn’t sent a notification of interest and my profile qualifies and remains eligible. i checked the point and NOC selected, and it aligns with what i have but i dint get the NOI.

PLEASE what are the issues and what can i do, im confused
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
crownny:
Please I need help, Am new I don’t know how to go to the first thread. I wouldn’t have asked. I just need someone to please help me. In my early 30’s have Nd and Hnd, Bsc and MSc currently doing an ICT course. In my place of work it’s my 8th year, my husband have MBA and currently doing his business, I will be the principal Applicant, my sister is in Canada, please wat are my chances cos will start with Wes this month end. I would really appreciate if I can be put through and am willing to learn and read from the first thread. Thanks

Read here

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#93294387

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hesterify: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
ankaravillageng:

WES is saying your certificate is not recognised/equivalent to a Canadian degree. You should try another evaluating body or do a fast paced masters program then evaluate the master.

Please have you done it before? How much will it cost and how is the process?? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hesterify: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Which fast paced masters program can one do please?? �
I have done BCS last yearto add to my bachelor degree but unfortunately my bsc is not recognised.
I am just broken right now ��

ankaravillageng:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by overlord77: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hesterify:
I have done BCS last yearto add to my bachelor degree but unfortunately my bsc is not recognised.

Why is it not recognized, which of the schools is that?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ankaravillageng: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hesterify:

Since you have done BCS try another evaluation body. CES and co. Anyone of them might give a positive evaluation. But for fast paced masters program contact naija2canadapr on IG she would direct you on that. You can even send her a DM concerning this your negative evaluation you might be lucky a community members on her page might be an alumni of your school and such person can recommend another evaluation body that would be best for you.

Chin up, when there is a will there is a way.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Allegory(f): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2021
crownny:
Your chances look really good cos both of you have Masters degrees and you have a sibling too. If you both can get the highest possible points for ielts that'll be great too for your profile. Try to get in the pool soon so that you don't lose more points for age b4 you're invited.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by stellatwo2: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2021
Hesterify:

pls sir, I am planing to take the BCS course to add to my bsc because I HV 2nd class lower....

Pls since you have taken this BCS course, I don't know if you will allow me to email you and asks few things concerning the BCS aspect...pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by pamela007: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2021
Good day nairalanders,

Please I have a question. I applied for permanent residency under the express entry scheme in November 2021, but as most applications are taking longer than usual, I have decided to go to the Uk to do a masters degree in the mean time. I am set to start school in January, and I was wondering if I need to inform IRCC about my plans. If so, how do I go about the process, and when would be the best time to inform them of my intentions?

Your responses are highly anticipated.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hesterify: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have no idea why, a friend did hers in 2018 and it was recognized. So I really don't know what the issue is about. The name of the school is Universite Polytechnique Internationale Du Benin
I have tried to call Wes but it seems like they are on holiday, I will try again tomorrow
overlord77:

Why is it not recognized, which of the schools is that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Hesterify: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
You can drop your email address, I will contact you.

stellatwo2:
pls sir, I am planing to take the BCS course to add to my bsc because I HV 2nd class lower....

Pls since you have taken this BCS course, I don't know if you will allow me to email you and asks few things concerning the BCS aspect...pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by angrybutsane(f): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
You can just inform them about your change of current residence when you are in UK.

No need to inform them you are studying.just notify them when you in UK via webform. Think you need to submit proof of new address maybe stamped visa page . They will probably request document from you after you inform them

Good luck

pamela007:
Good day nairalanders,

Please I have a question. I applied for permanent residency under the express entry scheme in November 2021, but as most applications are taking longer than usual, I have decided to go to the Uk to do a masters degree in the mean time. I am set to start school in January, and I was wondering if I need to inform IRCC about my plans. If so, how do I go about the process, and when would be the best time to inform them of my intentions?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by stellatwo2: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hesterify:
You can drop your email address, I will contact you.

hopeinGod191@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by stellatwo2: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
pamela007:
Good day nairalanders,

Thank you.
hmmm, with this statement now, pls I want to know how long some people have been waiting for there ppr to land, so that newbies like me we have the idea this requires a long waiting..... So that we wont give up on the Long run...am just starting sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Orohelvis: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello bro,
Goodafternoon.
Please I for like follow you align something. It’s really important. Into this sinp application thing.
Please holla if I got your attention.
It is about the statement that your degree must be in the same field as your work experience and Noc.
Thanks

Rapture07:

Baba you ma check am now. Your JD is quite different from your selected NOC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by GraciousWords: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hesterify:
I have no idea why, a friend did hers in 2018 and it was recognized. So I really don't know what the issue is about. The name of the school is Universite Polytechnique Internationale Du Benin
I have tried to call Wes but it seems like they are on holiday, I will try again tomorrow

Sorry about the ECA wahala.

Doesn't seem like some Benin Republic Unis are Internationally recognised. See links below, some people have had similar issues with CES and IQAS.

Maybe explore:

1) check if your school is accredited by the Benin Republic Ministry of Education

2) sending your Benin docs to other ECA bodies: ICAS, ICES etc and see what happens. Expensive option

3) do you have another Bachelor's from a different country e.g. Nigeria?

Read here:

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/646#104178246

https://www.nairaland.com/3033375/having-issues-wes/38#86112178

https://www.nairaland.com/6372234/6-reasons-why-decided-study#98253502

https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/504#100361203

https://www.nairaland.com/5652916/wes-payment-issue#98728761

https://www.nairaland.com/5652916/wes-payment-issue#97828887

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by musspuss: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Finally got my first update after more than 5 months since PR application, Biometric finally updated and Medical passed! Hope things start picking up o!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Horlaarsco: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Horlaarsco:
Hi guys help i have been on this for over a month now, im not sure what to do from here

Help i have called they said they'll update, its upto 2 months now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by joselekas(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
icehot:

Congrats, it will change to "Passed", I guess.

Are you a PNP candidate?

Yes, I'm PNP. It has changed to Passed. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by chic91(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good nlander

Please, when registering for WES.. I used my surname as a married woman for the profile and for my education, I used my maiden name because that is what is on my certificate....is that OK and what name will the verification come back with...

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.