Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 - Travel (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (1362067 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (729) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Doughyeenbae(f): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello everyone, good day.

How do I know if my school is accredited by Wes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by bishopbusayo1(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Well noted with thanks

valves:

Your reference letter does not have to be on a letterhead. When I was about to submit my application, my employer refused to issue a reference letter to me. They clearly stated that letterheads are not for such purpose.

I got a colleague to do a reference for me on a plain sheet of paper. Then I attached my appointment letter last 3-months pay slip and an LOE. That was sufficient.

If your colleague has a company ID card or complimentary card, you can attach it also.

If you have time and resources you can also notorize the letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Jwgirl: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2021
To join whatsapp group for Alberta Express entry pnp 2021, send me a message.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning fam. Please who has applied for EOR in March and received a feedback? I applied in the 12th of March but still haven’t received any change. It’s still showing decision is pending. Omooo, I’m tired. Applying for remark for writing and speaking.
Does it take this long?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Jwgirl:

Is it for folks that have already gotten it or those that want to get it? Cos I know they’re issuing NOI to people already in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Gummygummy(f): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Hello All,
Please I need your advise in this situation. I want to buffer my POF by 500k so I can sleep better at night grin The initial POF was a 100% gift deed from my mom while the buffer is my mine.

Do I have to do another gift deed for the 500k?

Secondly can I transfer the money via atm transfer from her account to mine because the bank queues here are a mess and mum is too busy to go do e-transfer in the banking hall (She doesn’t have internet banking)

Another option is to do a cash deposit to my POF account using her name as the depositor.

I don’t know if these other alternatives will fly. Please I need your suggestions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ruthiegal: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Why did you apply for remark in reading though. Just go and rewrite if your scores are low. Your reading score will not change as the answer is not subjective. People only remark speaking and writing as the answers are subjective and not a yes or no like listening or reading.

All the best

Lotusgoddess:
Good morning fam. Please who has applied for EOR in March and received a feedback? I applied in the 12th of March but still haven’t received any change. It’s still showing decision is pending. Omooo, I’m tired. Applying for remark for writing and reading.
Does it take this long?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Ruthiegal:
Why did you apply for remark in reading though. Just go and rewrite if your scores are low. Your reading score will not change as the answer is not subjective. People only remark speaking and writing as the answers are subjective and not a yes or no like listening or reading.

All the best

Oohh I meant speaking, maxed out listening and reading and got 7 in writing and speaking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaycherry: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Jwgirl:

hi...please why not create a thread so that everybody can benefit from it? Just a humble suggestion.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Does anyone know if selecting multiple destination as where you would like to live in hinder your chances of getting Ontario nomination ?

Secondly, does anyone know how soon after New Brunswick Information session ITAs will be sent ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by adesugarlove: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2021
BurnaBurna:
Does anyone know if selecting multiple destination as where you would like to live in hinder your chances of getting Ontario nomination ?

Secondly, does anyone know how soon after New Brunswick Information session ITAs will be sent ?

Gist us about the session. How did it go ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Lotusgoddess(f): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2021
BurnaBurna:

How did it go? I couldn’t register as my NOC required I should be bilingual plus the application couldn’t continue for some reason

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Everyone benefits from Nigerian system?
Kaycherry:
hi...please why not create a thread so that everybody can benefit from it? Just a humble suggestion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
It was really a marketing session. They were really telling us how cool and serene NB is and why we should come and settle there. Also brought a recent PR there to give us her firsthand experience. Also a lot of question and answers.

One of the interesting responses i got was that for proof of job experience, they just want to be satisfied that you have performed the job in the past. So if you can't get a referral letter from your employer, things like job awards, employment contracts etc. might be accepted on a CASE BY CASE basis.
adesugarlove:

Gist us about the session. How did it go ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
So you have the 600pts? What're your obligations?
BurnaBurna:
It was really a marketing session. They were really telling us how cool and serene NB is and why we should come and settle there. Also brought a recent PR there to give us her firsthand experience. Also a lot of question and answers.

One of the interesting responses i got was that for proof of job experience, they just want to be satisfied that you have performed the job in the past. So if you can't get a referral letter from your employer, things like job awards, employment contracts etc. might be accepted on a CASE BY CASE basis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
ednut1:
of no use, friend points wont give you any better points to qualify for manitoba pnp. The pnp has been locked self for that stream

How about Sask PNP?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by BurnaBurna: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
No 600pts yet, you MAY get an invitation to apply for pnp nomination after the session.
nowhere:
So you have the 600pts? What're your obligations?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ok. You are waiting for that, right? Was the session virtual?
BurnaBurna:
No 600pts yet, you MAY get an invitation to apply for pnp nomination after the session.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kampack:

How about Sask PNP?
no points for friend. Its on the sinp website
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Prisscindy(f): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
lasignor:
Nobody is assuming anything here, it is what it is. That's a WES thing. We all know ND and HND are evaluated as two or more degrees. No be me make the rules so there's no need to take me on, take WES on instead.

And if you used your ND to gain admission for the BSc, you will still study in the Uni for at least 3years (standard Canadian system) anyway, so they can't evaluate the ND as being part of the degree.

Did you read what I posted about a friend that did the same thing and had it corrected to two or more certificates just last October?

He was given a 4 year bachelor's equivalence but had it changed when he pointed it out. Had a statement of result for his one year foundation program too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Canadahome: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lotusgoddess:
Good morning fam. Please who has applied for EOR in March and received a feedback? I applied in the 12th of March but still haven’t received any change. It’s still showing decision is pending. Omooo, I’m tired. Applying for remark for writing and speaking.
Does it take this long? N

I have a friend that applied and was uploaded on the 18th March. No show yet..... Please, where did you check that it showed you that it was pending?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Ola240: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Prisscindy:

Did you read what I posted about a friend that did the same thing and had it corrected to two or more certificates just last October?

He was given a 4 year bachelor's equivalent but had it changed when he pointed it out. Had a statement of result for his one year foundation program too
wow okay, I have already mailed them already and I uploaded my one year foundation certificate also, really hope it’s changed cause I spent another extra 100 CAD to upgrade the report
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kaycherry: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
nowhere:
Everyone benefits from Nigerian system?
please what's your point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
You create what you want.
Kaycherry:
please what's your point?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
ednut1:
of no use, friend points wont give you any better points to qualify for manitoba pnp. The pnp has been locked self for that stream

Temporarily closed or permanently closed? If it would re-open much later, I think 10points could make a significant difference.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Friends don't make much sense. That's why people claim they are relatives. Read up, bro!
Kampack:

Temporarily closed or permanently closed? If it would re-open much later, I think 10points could make a significant difference.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kampack:

since june 2019 they have not done draws and haven't said anything about that stream. What you have below is the old points system. The current one is over 1000. Relative gives 200 points while friend give 50 points. Cant be combined. Friend point of 50 cant get one to the promised land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kejimania15(f): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
I evaluated my Bsc from EPS Cotonou, with CES but the report says it does not correspond with Canadian education. What can I do? I am doing a diploma in French now. Should I go back to another school to get another Bsc, Sholud I write TEF or is there any programme that can suit me? Please I am confused.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Kampack: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
ednut1:
since june 2019 they have not done draws and haven't said anything about that stream. What you have below is the old points system. The current one is over 1000. Relative gives 200 points while friend give 50 points. Cant be combined. Friend point of 50 cant get one to the promised land.

Thanks for the clarification!

PNP don wear khaki be that o!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juice191968:
Hi, I sent you an email regarding the issue, please accept

Please kindly resend the email. I could not access my previous mail; I have changed to a more recent one. Thank you for your concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by dyduds(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
I also got my GCMS directly from IRCC at less than 4 $.
I ordered on the 15th of Feb and Got it exacty a month after.
I have never ordered or used the IRCC site for that before, but seeing the low cost, i took the risk.
You'll have to use a Canadian resident though.. and they will send electronic copy to then via mail.
MissMa01:

www dot getgcms dot com
www dot thegcmsonline dot com
www dot caipsgcms dot com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 by barby008: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
If your NOC is 1241, you could have tried your luck.
I know someone who got the invite despite clearly stating he had no french experience.
Lotusgoddess:

How did it go? I couldn’t register as my NOC required I should be bilingual plus the application couldn’t continue for some reason

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (729)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.