Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech (20115 Views)

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Most of your posts are often biased and always involve some element of tribalism. I thinks you guys are two on nairaland you and one other simplyleo guy like dat undecided
I also used to engage on those childish and tribalistic posts in politics section but I later realized all those stuffs are childish and then I learnt to reason politics in a matured sense, I'm even done with all those APC/PDP bashing/rift/rivalry cos they're all the same, a good example is Edo Gubernatorial candidates where those two major contestants switched between both parties.

As for 0menka and simpIyIeo we have someone here regulating their posts and has been a thorn in their flesh a.k.a the. notorious canceller
cc MsAllison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by salford1: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2020
hotwax:

Blacks are even now supporting trump at 37pecent nationally. It means the rioting is working against democrats.
Are you sure?

I knew sometimes in 2019, one poll put support at 30%. Never seen this 37% any where else.

If it is less than 8% as at June 2020, I can bet the killing/shooting of Blackmen by white cops in recent times I.e GF and now Blake would have even brought the black support lower.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by bezimo(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Pence is as clueless as Trump

Are they not both 1000 times better than you daft Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2020
dokie:

I suppose your God is an abortionist and a God without a moral compass?
See this one who told you Donald Trump did not support abortion prior to his campaign

Seems you guys don't have an idea why conservative Christians are in support of Trump and against the satanic duo of Biden and Haris
.Not all conservative christians they despise Trump and some supported him because of Pence.Trump hardly goes to church and never claimed to be a christian either.Joe Biden is a catholic and Harris is a baptist.There is nothing satanic about them you are just brainwash and lack information

Even if Trump is racist (which nothing tangible so far proves he is), he is far much better than a man and woman who see nothing wrong in killing a child who is already due for delivery
Stop talking like an illiterate Trump is a racist and has enough record to prove it also what is your business with abortion did Biden tell you he supports abortion no he does not but his ideology believes in pro choice and what a mother wants how many times have you visited the orphanage to take care of orphaned children since you are so interested in a woman's body

If God permits Biden to win so be it. But the prayer of every genuine christian with understanding is for Trump to be reelected, not because he is a saint, but because he is much more morally balanced than the duo or Biden and Harris can ever be.

Trump may win but very unlikely not every christian supports him and he is not a moral person uncle.Trump has cheated on all his wives married three times and slept with prostitutes.The Joe biden you hate only married again when his first wife died.What genuine christian are you talking about is Trump a genuime christian.
Stop being brainwashed mr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Ayor93:

You're being remote controlled by the media, you don't know? How is Trump a racist?
There is no control.
Trump refused to sell houses to blacks in the 90's abd supported the execution of blacks in central five because they were black men..
He has a lot of recorded remarks that are spiteful to blacks.
This is not about the media his records are there.
Go and read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by teemac01(m): 8:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

You're are praying for a killer and a murderer you need weed

Did he kill any of your family members...some people sef...just open their mouth and shyt will just start coming out...

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by luckyz4rea(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
In Nigeria where anything goes, they will decide to form another body just to make an inconsequential point about a mere man that is not bigger than a state! No man is bigger than any group. My ear is important but not bigger than my entire body!

The kind of response from the V.President is what I expect from our own leaders considering the significance of the issue at hand, but no, religion has somewhat replaced our sense of reasoning. Religion has done more harm than good. Religion is always about self gratification. It's about massaging of ego. I follow the Lord and He teaches me about love, kindness, mercy and people first!

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by teemac01(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Even though Pence and Trump are not the ones killing blacks in America, the inactions of Trump and the fact that some white killers are treated like celebrities by the police make it look like the president only cares about his reelction and not about the lives of some people.

Inactions...una go just dey talk shyt all the time...the governors Of the states(mostly democrats)don’t want him to do anything or want his aid...if he does the call him names and if he doesn’t people like you call it inaction...you see the double standards here.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Layksaide(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2020
Racoon:
And governor El Rufai was so obsessed with his alleged battered ego after NBA disinvite that muslims lawyers started their religious solidarity.

Just imagine that midget causing disintegration of NBA, he can't stand criticism but he's the highest critic of GEJ as a sitting President of the FRN and Baba OBJ,

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Merimental(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Wow. I Neva knew cluelessness had anoda meaning to a black man.

u must be quoting from d black man's dictionary.

smh.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Merimental(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

You must still be sobbing from the death of that Iranian terrorist.

If u consider Trump a murderer for that then u must be very sympathetic to those ppl.

Only GOD fit help ur matter.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

Proof?
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by dokie: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
See this one who told you Donald Trump did not support abortion prior to his campaign

.Not all conservative christians they despise Trump and some supported him because of Pence.Trump hardly goes to church and never claimed to be a christian either.Joe Biden is a catholic and Harris is a baptist.There is nothing satanic about them you are just brainwash and lack information

Stop talking like an illiterate Trump is a racist and has enough record to prove it also what is your business with abortion did Biden tell you he supports abortion no he does not but his ideology believes in pro choice and what a mother wants how many times have you visited the orphanage to take care of orphaned children since you are so interested in a woman's body

Trump may win but very unlikely not every christian supports him and he is not a moral person uncle.Trump has cheated on all his wives married three times and slept with prostitutes.The Joe biden you hate only married again when his first wife died.What genuine christian are you talking about is Trump a genuime christian.
Stop being brainwashed mr

Other than his personal life issues, provide genuine links to where trump supported abortions, and that which makes him a racist. In any case, Joe Biden isn't going to do shit about racism in America, Obama didn't even make any attempt to end it or raise the dignity of the black man (how many black men held key positions during his 8 years in government), and Trump didn't start racism in America.

Secondly, there isn't anything like pro-choice. Its pro-murder. If you go and have sex, you should be willing to live with its consequences. When a child gets into the womb, that child is not yours only, that child belongs to God aswell. If the mother has a right to chose, doesn't God have a right to chose aswell? That child has the full integrity of a human person and should be protected even by governments.

Its just unbelievable how some of you think. Whats the difference between a child at 8 months in the womb and 1 week outside the womb? Why don't you say a woman who fears abortion should be allowed to kill her child when she delivers it?

The greatest form of discrimination is discrimination against those who cant help themselves. And if you have been into a labour room, you would realize every child in the mother's womb wants a chance at life.

Trump might not be a morally sound person, but he has a better moral compass compared to Biden and the likes of Obama by a distance.

If Trumps only crime is racism, i rather racist (who at least denies it, meaning he knows its bad), than an unrepentant abortion apologist. If i were standing in the way of both men, i'm sure the abortionist would much more easily have my head on platter. You need have a very cold heart to be an abortion apologist.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by kolade560: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You don't know what you are saying.
Create your own country and let Trump rule you.
Americans are even tired of him
Libya were once tired of Gadaffi, today they are crying, Nigerians once rejected Jonathan, here we are.
You don't argue in the narrow scope of ur know how.
The present USA and turbulent world needs a man like Trump,forget politics.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS , Protect and Preserve President Trump and Vice President Pence!

No Weapon Formed or Fashioned against you Guys will Prosper!

Keep Soaring in Midst of Haters !

Those with Us are More than they that Be with Them..

You are Unstoppable!!!

Another stupid Nigerian blinded by religion

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by eDeity: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Unstoppable!!!

Now I know you're a fake ass pastor or whatever you call yourself. So you didn't read where they said an unarmed human was shot seven whole times at the back. And you couldn't say a word as regards it. And you have the gut to call a protest to such inhuman act hate? You're hate yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Samysearch(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Racoon:
And governor El Rufai was so obsessed with his alleged battered ego after NBA disinvite that muslims lawyers started their religious solidarity.

Dunderheads are astronomically rising in this forum. For God sake, why would u drag Islam to ElRufi's ordeal. Ur hatred for Islam if not nibbed in the bud, will cosume you oneday
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2020
OPPPS:

Keep your mouth sealed

Omenka alternate moniker!

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by maestro299: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Trex4:
Trump's actions how. The killing of Floyd and the shooting of blake happened in democratic cities. The riots of Seattle, portland, Chicago and Minneapolis are democratic controlled areas. I'm surprised that when this stuff happens everyone would just leave the democrats and start blaming trump.
You are just disturbing yourself. People have decided to become stupid, hypocritical and unnecessarily emotional. That's why they won't realize that they've become slaves until it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
dokie:

Other than his personal life issues, provide genuine links to where trump supported abortions, and that which makes him a racist
I don't know how to share links but since you are so interested in that type that Trump supported abortion there are videos of that oga before 2016 he was once a democrat and supported abortion and has had recorded remarks of racism google is your friend.
In any case, Joe Biden isn't going to do shit about racism in America, Obama didn't even make any attempt to end it or raise the dignity of the black man (how many black men held key positions during his 8 years in government), and Trump didn't start racism in America
Trump did not start it yet his supporters are mainly racist and white supremacist.Trump does not even pretend to care about racial injustice in America.Trump has one black man in his cabinet Obama had more than one.Obama did all he could and will condemn black killings it is a systematic problen what has Trump done does he condemn it or worked for the black community no he has not.

Secondly, there isn't anything like pro-choice. Its pro-murder. If you go and have sex, you should be willing to live with its consequences. When a child gets into the womb, that child is not yours only, that child belongs to God aswell. If the mother has a right to chose, doesn't God have a right to chose aswell? That child has the full integrity of a human person and should be protected even by governments
That is your belief and scientist will disagree with you a foetus is not a human being you cannot call it murder or tell others how to live their lives because you will not help then train their children.Was it Obama that made abortion legal in America?How many children have you taken care of do you think if those people had a better choice they will go for abortion.Abortion is legal in America yet the rate if abortion is low compared to Nigeria that has increase in abortion.Oga do not use your beliefs to force on others.

Its just unbelievable how some of you think. Whats the difference between a child at 8 months in the womb and 1 week outside the womb? Why don't you say a woman who fears abortion should be allowed to kill her child when she delivers it?
Many abortions are done before the third month.So even at that is it your body or your child how is it your business.When a baby is born it breaths air.How many stranded children that are poor have you been able to take care of?mind your business there are poor children who are orphans take care of them first before you concern yourself with a woman's body and choice.

The greatest form of discrimination is discrimination against those who cant help themselves. And if you have been into a labour room, you would realize every child in the mother's womb wants a chance at life.

Trump might not be a morally sound person, but he has a better moral compass compared to Biden and the likes of Obama by a distance.

Every child will choose a good life over a bad life.So yes no child wants to be born in a poverty or abandoned by their parents.So
Who are you to define morality and tell who has a better moral compass.
Just because you like Trump does not mean he is better than Obama and Biden the both of them do not just reason like you does not mean their moral compass is low.
Trump is no better
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:

Libya were once tired of Gadaffi, today they are crying, Nigerians once rejected Jonathan, here we are.
You don't argue in the narrow scope of ur know how.
The present USA and turbulent world needs a man like Trump,forget politics.
Lol

Nonsense.
Americans reject him and that is the will of the people.
So respect that
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by kolade560: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol

Nonsense.
Americans reject him and that is the will of the people.
So respect that
Americans rejected him in ur mind.
clap for yourself.
continue watching CNN and be deceived......
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2020
kolade560:

Americans rejected him in ur mind.
clap for yourself.
continue watching CNN and be deceived......
I am not watching CNN
That one na old talk
He is not popular in the USA.

He will not win the popular vote the only thing that will help him win reelection is the electoral college.
He narrowly won the electoral college in 2016 and even if he wins it will be a narrow victory again.
Biden is a strong contender and has a chance of winning so don't write him off.
Read and know how US elections work.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by mattfeuter(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
dokie:

I suppose your God is an abortionist and a God without a moral compass?

Seems you guys don't have an idea why conservative Christians are in support of Trump and against the satanic duo of Biden and Haris.

[s]Even if Trump is racist (which nothing tangible so far proves he is), he is far much better than a man and woman who see nothing wrong in killing a child who is already due for delivery.

If God permits Biden to win so be it. But the prayer of every genuine christian with understanding is for Trump to be reelected, not because he is a saint, but because he is much more morally balanced than the duo or Biden and Harris can ever be.
[/s]

Wow. . . You really can’t fix stupidddd
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by omenka(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
OPPPS:

Keep your mouth sealed
You have time replying these people. When I see the comments of these kids who've spent nearly all their lives within the immediate environment where they were born, and still struggling to stand on their two feet, I simply waka pass.

Not worth a second of my time.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Unstoppable!!!

It's so easy for you to make this statement bcuz you cannot understand or even put yourself in the shoes of Jacob's daughter that watched her dad shot and paralyzed.
Trump never sympathised with George Floyd's family for once.... he lacks fair sense of judgement.
If your own has witnessed police racist brutality in the States,u won't type this ur statement

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2020
tamdun:

Are you people crazy, trump is killing black people and u still praying for him?

Pls regale me how sir. Thank you
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by davinchecodes(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

If you say Trump is racist.
What are your facts and prove...

Joe Biden is a racist.
Harris family had slaves.
Blacks in Democrats cities are suffering than those in Republican cities.

Riots are not happening in Republican states.

Tell me Democrat's state that is not broken.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by ozueozue(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Connect your brains to your fingers next time before you type Ogah how do u call somebody thatbav delivered what he promised clueless.
Stop Mistaking Buhari/Osibanjo for Trump/Mike

#Gts[author=babyfaceafrica post=93297944]Pence is as clueless as Trump [/quote]
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by ozueozue(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2020
Connect your brains to your fingers next time before you type Ogah how do u call somebody thatbav delivered what he promised clueless.
Stop Mistaking Buhari/Osibanjo for Trump/Mike

babyfaceafrica:
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by davinchecodes(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2020
goldony:

It's so easy for you to make this statement bcuz you cannot understand or even put yourself in the shoes of Jacob's daughter that watched her dad shot and paralyzed.
Why not put yourself in the shoes of those he sexually assaulted, including teens.
Imagine they were your daughter undecided
Trump never sympathised with George Floyd's
He did, he gave them a call from day one angry
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by ozueozue(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:

They murdered who ogah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Trump China Trade Deal Agreed, US To Roll Back Tariffs In Stages / Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.