Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech (20357 Views)

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
I don't know him i only know trump biden and sanders

Then you've been living in a cave all this while.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by davinchecodes(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

How many times do I tell you that you should browse the net because I don't know how to share links the information is on the internet why are you scared to check it.
Indeed Biden is a racist worse than Trump I guess.Biden is racist and he worked with a black man of course he is.
Many American families had slaves and that has nothing to do with kamala does she support slavery?no
Blacks are suffering but are better taken careof in democrats states and hold public offices in democrat states
Republican states and cities are among the poorest in America.Democrats states are actually the wealthiest and most prosperous.

Eg Newyork california,massachusetts etc and these states and many more are not broken.
Go and read and get informed

Most dangerous cities in the U.S.A and the party that runs them

Here is the Neighborhood Scout ranking of the most crime-ridden cities and their mayors.
1. Detroit

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 20.0

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 50

Mayor: Michael Edward Duggan, Democrat
2. Memphis, Tennessee

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 51

Mayor: Jim Strickland, Democrat
3. Birmingham, Alabama

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 19.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 52

Mayor: Randall Woodfin, Democrat
4. Baltimore

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 54

Mayor: Jack Young, Democrat
5. Flint, Michigan

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 55

Mayor: Sheldon Neely, Democrat
6. St. Louis

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.2

Mayor: Lyda Krewson, Democrat
7. Danville, Illinois

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 18.0

Mayor: Ricky Williams Jr. (nonpartisan election)
8. Saginaw, Michigan

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.7

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 60

Mayor: Floyd Kloc (nonpartisan election)
9. Wilmington, Delaware

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 61

Mayor: Mike Purzycki, Democrat
10. Camden, New Jersey

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.2

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 62

Mayor: Francisco Moran, Democrat
11. Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 16.0

Mayor: Shirley Washington, Democrat
12. Kansas City, Missouri

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 15.9

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 63

Mayor: Quinton Lucas, Democrat
13. San Bernardino, California

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 15.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 65

Mayor: John Valdivia, Democrat
14. Alexandria, Louisiana

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.6

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 68

Mayor: Jeffrey Hall, Democrat
15. Little Rock, Arkansas

Mayor: Frank Scott Jr., Democrat
16. Cleveland

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.5

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 69

Mayor: Frank Jackson, Democrat
17. Milwaukee

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.3

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 70

Mayor: Tom Barrett, Democrat
18. Stockton, California

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.2

Mayor: Michael Tubbs, Democrat
19. Monroe, Louisiana

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.1

Odds of being a victim: 1 in 71

Mayor: James Earl Mayo, Democrat
20. Chester, Pennsylvania

Violent crime rate (per 1,000 residents): 14.0

Mayor: Thaddeus Kirkland, Democrat
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/06/24/americas-top-20-cities-for-crime-and-what-party-runs-them/

And for Biden..
Biden and Obama invented the mordern slavery in africa (Libya).
They destabilized Libya thus push or creating easy access for terrorist to move downwards towards west africa.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/456523-donald-trumps-no-racist-as-past-acts-and-presidential-record-prove
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/joe-biden-record-on-busing-incarceration-racial-justice-democratic-primary-2020-explained.html

https://youtu.be/V0WA590kY64

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/13/joe-biden-democratic-debate-slavery/
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by dasparrow: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
dokie:

Other than his personal life issues, provide genuine links to where trump supported abortions, and that which makes him a racist. In any case, Joe Biden isn't going to do shit about racism in America, Obama didn't even make any attempt to end it or raise the dignity of the black man (how many black men held key positions during his 8 years in government), and Trump didn't start racism in America.

Secondly, there isn't anything like pro-choice. Its pro-murder. If you go and have sex, you should be willing to live with its consequences. When a child gets into the womb, that child is not yours only, that child belongs to God aswell. If the mother has a right to chose, doesn't God have a right to chose aswell? That child has the full integrity of a human person and should be protected even by governments.

Its just unbelievable how some of you think. Whats the difference between a child at 8 months in the womb and 1 week outside the womb? Why don't you say a woman who fears abortion should be allowed to kill her child when she delivers it?

The greatest form of discrimination is discrimination against those who cant help themselves. And if you have been into a labour room, you would realize every child in the mother's womb wants a chance at life.

Trump might not be a morally sound person, but he has a better moral compass compared to Biden and the likes of Obama by a distance.

If Trumps only crime is racism, i rather racist (who at least denies it, meaning he knows its bad), than an unrepentant abortion apologist. If i were standing in the way of both men, i'm sure the abortionist would much more easily have my head on platter. You need have a very cold heart to be an abortion apologist.

Links showing proof of Trump's racism:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/amp/

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
joelbooks:
nice for one, meanwhile Senator Harris , the incoming VP impresses us with her dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVdEQAdTaA0

Democrats playing desperate politics with everything. When trump wins I wonder what they will do next.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
Was the discussion about crime why are you deflecting? Hope you know that some of the cities mentioned have republican governors cheesy. Obama founded slavery in Libya LMAO.Very funny.So you went to a conspiracy theorist website to vomit gabbage. The fact remains that Donald Trump is a racist and democratic cities are far better than poor cities governed by republicans.Continue being delusional if you want to.Trump is a racist nothing changes that fact.Rubbish
davinchecodes:

Here is the Neighborhood Scout ranking of the most crime-ridden cities and their mayors.
1. Detroit

2. Memphis, Tennessee

3. Birmingham, Alabama

4. Baltimore

5. Flint, Michigan

6. St. Louis

7. Danville, Illinois

8. Saginaw, Michigan

9. Wilmington, Delaware

10. Camden, New Jersey

11. Pine Bluff, Arkansas

16. Cleveland

17. Milwaukee

18. Stockton, California

19. Monroe, Louisiana

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/06/24/americas-top-20-cities-for-crime-and-what-party-runs-them/

And for Biden..
They destabilized Libya thus push or creating easy access for terrorist to move downwards towards west africa.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/456523-donald-trumps-no-racist-as-past-acts-and-presidential-record-prove
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/joe-biden-record-on-busing-incarceration-racial-justice-democratic-primary-2020-explained.html

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

Democrats playing desperate politics with everything. When trump wins I wonder what they will do next.
What makes you so sure that he will win.
Maybe the EC will save him this time narrowly again.
Don't write Biden off grin
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What makes you so sure that he will win.
Maybe the EC will save him this time narrowly again.
Don't write Biden off grin

Im not writing off anyone bt Democratics are disgustingly desperate. Its nauseating.

I want trump to win let’s see if the sky will fall.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Xtianvic(m): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Pence is as clueless as Trump
you are as clueless as CNN
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

Im not writing off anyone bt Democratics are disgustingly desperate. Its nauseating.

I want trump to win let’s see if the sky will fall.
Disgusting and desperate.
Lol.
It is Trump that is trying to cause voter suppression and undermine the US elections are you watching the happenings in America at all. undecided
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Disgusting and desperate.
Lol.
It is Trump that is trying to cause voter suppression and undermine the US elections are you watching the happenings in America at all. undecided

I don’t think trump is trying to do that, democrats are trying to capitalize on the covid19 situation and even blacklivesmatter to twist narratives against trump. Then want to force a type of voting they feel may favor them. So many manipulations going on. I actually wud like a fair election for all bt not with what the democrats are doing right now. Doing everything to ridicule trump and his achievements cos upcoming elections. It’s pathetic
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by davinchecodes(m): 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Was the discussion about crime why are you deflecting? Hope you know that some of the cities mentioned have republican governors cheesy. Obama founded slavery in Libya LMAO.Very funny.So you went to a conspiracy theorist website to vomit gabbage. The fact remains that Donald Trump is a racist and democratic cities are far better than poor cities governed by republicans.Continue being delusional if you want to.Trump is a racist nothing changes that fact.Rubbish
You tried to sound smart but you end up showing the world, how retarde.d you are...

GTFO my mentions COON
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

I don’t think trump is trying to do that, democrats are trying to capitalize on the covid19 situation and even blacklivesmatter to twist narratives against trump.
what is there to capitalise when Americans are dying and it is all Trump's fault.Does Trump look like who cares about Black lives or the covid19 situation in America?why are you trying to blame the democrats when Trump is the one in charge and has failed woefully in those areas?
Then want to force a type of voting they feel may favor them. So many manipulations going on.
For your information Americans have been voting by mail since the inception of mails and it is widely expected to be used this year because of the pandemic some people may not want to go out and vote because of the fear of covid and will choose to vote by mail and it is backed by the American constitution.The only person trying to disuade people from voting or manipulating is TRUMP not the democrats and he appointed his friend as the head of the USPS
I actually wud like a fair election for all bt not with what the democrats are doing right now. Doing everything to ridicule trump and his achievements cos upcoming elections. It’s pathetic
What are the democrats doing Trump is the one ridiculing himself.The democrats are not in power so stop blaming them.Trump has achieved nothing and is taking Americans to the ground in a fair election Trump will likely not even win he is so despised now even among some that voted him in 2016.The only support he has is his base.EOD.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
what is there to capitalise when Americans are dying and it is all Trump's fault.Does Trump look like who cares about Black lives or the covid19 situation in America?why are you trying to blame the democrats when Trump is the one in charge and has failed woefully in those areas?
For your information Americans have been voting by mail since the inception of mails and it is widely expected to be used this year because of the pandemic some people may not want to go out and vote because of the fear of covid and will choose to vote by mail and it is backed by the American constitution.The only person trying to disuade people from voting or manipulating is TRUMP not the democrats and he appointed his friend as the head of the USPS
What are the democrats doing Trump is the one ridiculing himself.The democrats are not in power so stop blaming them.Trump has achieved nothing and is taking Americans to the ground in a fair election Trump will likely not even win he is so despised now even among some that voted him in 2016.The only support he has is his base.EOD.

U and I know blacklivesmatter was politicized.

Covid yes I partly blame trump bt he acted afterwards even late for such a pandemic. It was eventually politicized by Democrats aswell.

Only desperate democrats hate Trump. He did well b4 the pandemic despite all the useless distractions from democrats for 4 whole years.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
jaxxy:

U and I know blacklivesmatter was politicized.

Covid yes I partly blame trump bt he acted afterwards even late for such a pandemic. It was eventually politicized by Democrats aswell.

Only desperate democrats hate Trump. He did well b4 the pandemic despite all the useless distractions from democrats for 4 whole years.
Na only you know e dey politicised as far as I am concerned there is racism and systemic racism in America and black lives do matter.
Yes I agree but it was his fault he praised China before blocking visits then later on wentband said covid was a hoax and democrats were lying about it and that it will disappear.Till today Trump fails to listen to scientist or appropraitely fund the centers that test people he said they should slow down the testing so it is his fault that Americans are where they are because of covid.

Oga do not let anybody deceive you he did not do well and not just democrats despise him.even fellow republicans and independents.
The US economy under Trump has been no better since he took office he only inherited a stable economy under Obama and has failed to expand on it.The unemployment rate is worse than Obama left it.Do your research if you think I am lying.Useless distractions indeed read up and stop believing Trump lies.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by tiger28: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
davinchecodes:

1. Detroit

2. Memphis, Tennessee

3. Birmingham, Alabama

4. Baltimore

5. Flint, Michigan

6. St. Louis

7. Danville, Illinois

8. Saginaw, Michigan

9. Wilmington, Delaware

10. Camden, New Jersey

11. Pine Bluff, Arkansas

16. Cleveland

17. Milwaukee

18. Stockton, California

19. Monroe, Louisiana

And for Biden..

ALL these WASTED effort,AND you can't vote!......... I CAN in November. Now crawl back inside your Container!
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by davinchecodes(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2020
tiger28:
ALL these WASTED effort,AND you can't vote!......... I CAN in November. Now crawl back inside your Container!
In your mind grin grin grin .
If you like call yourself Lion.
Just grow up already and stop embarrassing yourself..
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by dokie: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2020
dasparrow:

Links showing proof of Trump's racism:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/amp/

Only the first link gives any form of credence to the racism tag, but its about preference and may be based on business strategy.

In any case most humans have a preference for their own ilk. Trump is no different and you are not as well. Doesnt mean he hates others, just feels more comfortable around people like him.

Trump's so called racism hasn't seen him deny blacks their rights in America instead he is said to have done more for blacks than the dems have.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/07/04/trump-not-biden-has-helped-make-black-lives-better/amp/

Nevertheless, I still maintain that an alleged racist (because there isn't any concrete proof that he is) has a better heart than an unapologetic abortionist which biden/Harris is or are.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nationalreview.com/corner/factcheckers-keep-lying-about-bidens-abortion-position/amp/

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/12/pro-life-groups-denounce-biden-harris-most-pro-abo/
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
The college is likely concerned that the radical Marxist leftists will try to burn the college to the ground. The leftists are Marxist genocider hopefuls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shooting At Northside Hospital, Atlanta. 1 Dead, 4 Injured. Shooter on the run / North Korea Recognises Breakaway Of Russia's Proxies In East Ukraine / Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.