Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech (20113 Views)

Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Fly Lands On Mike Pence's Head During US VP Debate (Pix, Video) / Hurricane Harvey: Mike Pence Tours Devastated Areas In Texas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2020
simpleseyi:

Definitely this your god that you are praying to on Trump's behalf is different from my own God. My God is not a racist.
I've seen a lot of people saying Trump is a racist but none of them has ever been able to tell me 1 racist thing he has done. He's not politically correct, yes but he attacks a black man just the same way he would attack a white man. He attacks anyone who attacks him regardless of race or gender

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2020
davinchecodes:

If you say Trump is racist.
What are your facts and prove...

Joe Biden is a racist.
Harris family had slaves.
Blacks in Democrats cities are suffering than those in Republican cities.

Riots are not happening in Republican states.

Tell me Democrat's state that is not broken.

How many times do I tell you that you should browse the net because I don't know how to share links the information is on the internet why are you scared to check it.
Indeed Biden is a racist worse than Trump I guess.Biden is racist and he worked with a black man of course he is.
Many American families had slaves and that has nothing to do with kamala does she support slavery?no
Blacks are suffering but are better taken careof in democrats states and hold public offices in democrat states
Republican states and cities are among the poorest in America.Democrats states are actually the wealthiest and most prosperous.

Eg Newyork california,massachusetts etc and these states and many more are not broken.
Go and read and get informed
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Kevinsamba: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Look at you
OPPPS:

Not when you are not even qualify to vote in US
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by brightalo1010: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
obonujoker:

How is Trump a murderer or a killer??

I thought all the killings in Nigeria is done by the president since he's the president, why not denying that of Trump?
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2020
Geosystem:

Trump's major problem from day one is his BIG MOUTH; he has been great on economy and foreign policies favouring American interest first.
the big mouth was why he won the election actually. There are people in America that you can't insult, you are not just allowed to do it. Most of the citizens hated these people but you can't criticise them because the mainstream media will rubbish you and call you a racist, misogynist etc. He proved he was not afraid of the establishment by going after them and the people loved it
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Nuel4:
I've seen a lot of people saying Trump is a racist but none of them has ever been able to tell me 1 racist thing he has done. He's not politically correct, yes but he attacks a black man just the same way he would attack a white man. He attacks anyone who attacks him regardless of race or gender
Search for the racist views of Donald Trump and you will find your answer he has a recorded history of racism
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Search for the racist views of Donald Trump and you will find your answer he has a recorded history of racism
you should be able to tell me at least 1
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
I also used to engage on those childish and tribalistic posts in politics section but I later realized all those stuffs are childish and then I learnt to reason politics in a matured sense, I'm even done with all those APC/PDP bashing/rift/rivalry cos they're all the same, a good example is Edo Gubernatorial candidates where those two major contestants switched between both parties.

As for 0menka and simpIyIeo we have someone here regulating their posts and has been a thorn in their flesh a.k.a the. notorious canceller
cc MsAllison
I have already said it, I'm done with Nigerian politics. I campaigned for Ize-Iyamu under PDP in 2016 and we were all rubbishing Obaseki and I am supposed to campaign for Obaseki under PDP and insult Ize-Iyamu?
Not me.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Nuel4:
you should be able to tell me at least 1
Refusing to sell houses to black people.
The support of the execution of central park 5 because they were black people.
Questioning Obama's birth certificate claiming he was born in Kenya not America and many more just google it and see his racist slurs.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Masopona01: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2020
obonujoker:

How is Trump a murderer or a killer??

Ohhhooo!! Help me and ask him oooo....
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Lol but a certain man in Nigeria dey tear cloth cos he was disinvited. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Questioning Obama's birth certificate claiming he was born in Kenya not America and many more just google it and see his racist slurs.
lol. There's no proof that his refusal to sell property to a particular people was because they were black. Other reasons might behind it. He is a businessman he can decide to sell or not after analysing the profit or loss from the transactions. He has thousands of black friends and business partners, he also dated black women.
Questioning Obama certificate does not equal hating black people, Obama is not the representative of blacks. He could for sure be involved in immigration fraud. A lot of people posted Obama scholarships that he applied for as an immigrant, questioning it does not mean he hates black people.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Masopona01: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2020
adioolayi:
Trump actions and inactions seems to be affecting his re-election bid as Americans edge closer to the polls. Ardent supporters of Trump, especially the e-warriors here in Nigeria, who will not partake in the election still don't believe Trump can lose the election and will abuse you if you say otherwise grin grin

Only time will tell.

Plsss get some senses for once nah!! You think US government is run like Nigeria?? for ur information those killings are happening in Democrats run cities...so you think every security agencies in the US belongs to federal government like in Nigeria, most security agencies in the US belongs to the state government like NYPD, sheriff and the rest.... The federal government have only national guards, Homeland security, CIA, FBI,and the military...And the governors in those affected states need to ask for federal government intervention before Trump can send in troop to safeguard the Cities....learn more about US politics before commenting pls....U're hatred for Trump won't earn you money and can't Stop him from winning.... let's focus on our decaying country naija!!
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Geosystem(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Nuel4:
the big mouth was why he won the election actually. There are people in America that you can't insult, you are not just allowed to do it. Most of the citizens hated these people but you can't criticise them because the mainstream media will rubbish you and call you a racist, misogynist etc. He proved he was not afraid of the establishment by going after them and the people loved it

OK, noted. November is around the corner, we will see if his big mouth will be his undoing.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nyanabo(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2020
In my shithole country it is not so... muslims-head-slamming fanatics wants to ridicule the already ridiculed country.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2020
I am actually laughing at your weak line defence there is actually proof hence why he was sued back then for his racism.Trump is a well known racist and was taken to court for his refusal to selll houses to blacks.He is a racist that is why many of his supporters are white nationalist.Like I said go and read up on his racism and stop being blind to obvious facts.Read up and also Obama has no record of immigration fraud he was born in the USA
Nuel4:
lol. There's no proof that his refusal to sell property to a particular people was because they were black. Other reasons might behind it. He is a businessman he can decide to sell or not after analysing the profit or loss from the transactions. He has thousands of black friends and business partners, he also dated black women.
Questioning Obama certificate does not equal hating black people, Obama is not the representative of blacks. He could for sure be involved in immigration fraud. A lot of people posted Obama scholarships that he applied for as an immigrant, questioning it does not mean he hates black people.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by usiholo: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2020
Americans trying to learn Nigerian politics.peter rufai comes to mind.lol
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by tit(f): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
The Joe biden you hate only married again when his first wife died.

jill was married to a worker for Joe Biden when Joe started fucking her.
She is no better than a olosho.
Joe was fucking a married woman. the two of them should be stoned to dead in Al jarna
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by tit(f): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

1) Donald Trump was not the owner of the company when the incident, which involved hundreds of other real estate companies happened.
2) Police arrested the guys for the crime. Trump only commented like a member of the public, just as we all are talking about those police arrested for uwa's murder. the court can dischagre and acquit them.
3) Obama's book agent claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Then Hilary Clinton started trying to disqualify him because of that.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by tiger28: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD BLESS , Protect and Preserve President Trump and Vice President Pence!

No Weapon Formed or Fashioned against you Guys will Prosper!

Keep Soaring in Midst of Haters !

Those with Us are More than they that Be with Them..

You are Unstoppable!!!
So says the fool that said "Trump is the King Cyrus of our time"....The President that said "it's better to grab a woman by the pussy" Young Man , Plssss stay off Politics and focus of your Message!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
tit:

jill was married to a worker for Joe Biden when Joe started fucking her.
She is no better than a olosho.
Joe was fucking a married woman. the two of them should be stoned to dead in Al jarna
Just shut up

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
tit:

1) Donald Trump was not the owner of the company when the incident, which involved hundreds of other real estate companies happened.
2) Police arrested the guys for the crime. Trump only commented like a member of the public, just as we all are talking about those police arrested for uwa's murder. the court can dischagre and acquit them.
3) Obama's book agent claimed Obama was born in Kenya. Then Hilary Clinton started trying to disqualify him because of that.
Where do you get your conspiracy theories from cheesy
What a dummy go and read before blabbing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
tiger28:
So says the fool that said "Trump is the King Cyrus of our time"....The President that said "it's better to grab a woman by the pussy" Young Man , Plssss stay off Politics and focus of your Message!!!
Trump needs to be voted out in November many Americans are angry but his supporters on nairaland are alarming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Even though Pence and Trump are not the ones killing blacks in America, the inactions of Trump and the fact that some white killers are treated like celebrities by the police make it look like the president only cares about his reelction and not about the lives of some people.

Your head needs urgent evaluation. May God help you before it's too late.
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by HallaDaTruth: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Pence is as clueless as Trump

Joe biden is the most clueless and brainless man on earth :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGJGI1d96Ns
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by HallaDaTruth: 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
tiger28:
YouTube is full of videos of biden groping women. Speak the truth and stop being biased. Enjoy this video :

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by salford1: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
YouTube is full of videos of biden groping women. Speak the truth and stop being biased. Enjoy this video :

So is Trump

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
[quote author=davinchecodes post=93309690][/quote]
Uncle State ur points as you may need to respell ur "davinche" as davinci.....am waiting
Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
salford1:

So is Trump
You are so full of wisdom sir cheesy
Keep pointing out their hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Disinvited From Wisconsin Lutheran Commencement Speech by Bluntemperor: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
Racoon:
And governor El Rufai was so obsessed with his alleged battered ego after NBA disinvite that muslims lawyers started their religious solidarity.

Bro,sebi you can see how Politicians are directly or indirectly fueling their egos!
Mr Pence-American Vice President was disinvited for an occasion,no rumble in heaven,yet in Nigeria some Lawyers acting as foot-soldiers to a Governor has divided the Nigerian Bar- the Institution they met intact decades ago.
You see how Tribalism and Nepotism has rendered Nigerian State ineffective!
Always remember,we are all in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Trump China Trade Deal Agreed, US To Roll Back Tariffs In Stages / Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.