Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament (31740 Views)

10 Luxury Buses Impounded, 150 Passengers Arrested In Lagos (pic) / Flood In Polobubou Tsekelewu, Delta State As Children Swim In Their Classes / Fuel Tanker Crashes In Cross River State As Residents Rush With Gallons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament by jamjo: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
techmo:
cool

Luxury bus owners are very stubborn... Same way they were dragging park with Lagos State Government over relocation from Ikorodu

They are not stubborn, the problem is our government/leaders don't approach so many things with diligence. The Ikorodu you talked about, let remind you that some of them if not all bought the land with their money to build their offices and the government will just come and evict them without compensation. Another thing they will relocate where there is not amenities and they will go use their money build it up and when they (government) think that it is not convenient anymore they will evict them again, the Ikorodu was designated to them by the same government.
Re: Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
Patdedon:

This one is obviously filled with hate. Guess the authorities were sleeping when business activities started at otigba and ojota. All of a sudden you want to make decisions that will have huge impact on people's investments and you expect them to take it wholeheartedly.
As someone who grew up in Kano, I can tell you that Sabon Gari is the only place where southerners feel safe in that state. Be you Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Bini . . . your safety is not guaranteed in almost every other part of Kano.
Once the spontaneous riots start, the first target will be those motor parks operated mostly by southerners and the state government know this.

wingmanIII:

Sniper full market. Help your self, end your misery!

The IBOs did not start computer business at Otigba for record purposes. The Yorubas started computer business there. The computer village is established by the Yorubas. The government had given warning for the relocation of the market since the last tenure of Tinubu's government.

People were already preparing to move out of that place when Jonathan looted money came which aided business expansion and there was diversion from computers to GSM business. The IBOs brought GSM to computer village and refused to leave. They have violated Lagos laws in almost everywhere they operate with cry of victimization and marginalization.

A state government under urban renewal planning can at anytime take decision that would benefit the state in future. The Motor parks at Ojota used to be at Anthony and Palmgrove before it was moved to Ojota. There was no problem because 90% of the operators were Yorubas.

The IBOs don't obey laws in the South West and in Africa countries. What is happening in Kano has nothing to do with security, that is just the IBO way of doing things. No Yoruba or Hausa can practice that in IBO land.

The other fool that was talking of sniper, I only pity you , we have to tolerate your animalistic behavior since we refused your freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament by Friend22(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
your signature says it all.
Islamic terrorist, I see no difference between you and the extremist useless Ganduje.
Your end will come soon

As if you no go die!
Keep talking shit.
Re: Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament by cedricksly: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Golan007:

It cannot be defamatory if true.
the op write up isn't about what is true or not neither is he writing about a company involved in an accident. it is so obvious u didn't read the op write up before even quoting me. If u did you will know the op was just trying to put a picture of a luxury bus, bcoz that wat he was talking about. My problem is he could have got a stock photo and not displaying a particular company bus that got involve in an accident, when he isn't even talking about accident... Anyway that is the difference between a professional journalist and the OP who just want his post to hit front Page, which NL will never move to front page bcoz it defames another's business..

And u stop jumping and quoting everybody wen u haven't even read the write up, don't be unfortunate sir!
Re: Luxury Buses Banned In Kano State As Traders Lament by Patdedon(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
babaolofin:

The IBOs did not start computer business at Otigba for record purposes. The Yorubas started computer business there. The computer village is established by the Yorubas. The government had given warning for the relocation of the market since the last tenure of Tinubu's government.

People were already preparing to move out of that place when Jonathan looted money came which aided business expansion and there was diversion from computers to GSM business. The IBOs brought GSM to computer village and refused to leave. They have violated Lagos laws in almost everywhere they operate with cry of victimization and marginalization.

A state government under urban renewal planning can at anytime take decision that would benefit the state in future. The Motor parks at Ojota used to be at Anthony and Palmgrove before it was moved to Ojota. There was no problem because 90% of the operators were Yorubas.

The IBOs don't obey laws in the South West and in Africa countries. What is happening in Kano has nothing to do with security, that is just the IBO way of doing things. No Yoruba or Hausa can practice that in IBO land.

The other fool that was talking of sniper, I only pity you , we have to tolerate your animalistic behavior since we refused your freedom.

It's obvious you have a problem with the Igbos but unfortunately all you can do is rant about it.
Mr. Hater, I assure you that your hate will not stop the Igbo tribe from flourishing.
Lastly, I urge you to have an open mind, travel round the world and see every human being as equals. Only then you can have a true meaning to what life is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Test Run Of New BRT Buses With Free Services - Photos / Trucks That Broke Down On Lagos Roads Within The Last 72 Hours (Photos) / Pls Help Me From Transit Visa Wahala Before Chinese Visa Expires in 3days Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.